Coronavirus vaccine thread

IM3000

Pelican
Not sure what that Deagel report is supposed to be, but unless we have some kind of Cataclysm, the numbers in there are absolutely ridiculous. What's the story behind it?

Carter Brink

Sparrow
I don't read this thread for one day and what happens? It’s gone full retard! 5+ pages of promoting the poison injection, rationalizing submission to said injection, insulting those who refuse to befoul themselves with it, formerly staunch opponents to the poison singing its praises, solicitation of arguments in favor of the usefulness of the injection, demands to see evidence of the weakness of the killer virus and the futility of the poison injection that’s been presented ad infinitum for close to 2 years, and resorting to playing devil’s advocate (in the figurative and truly literal sense) to advance the emotional, baseless propaganda arguments of the enemy.

If you submitted to the poison under duress to save your livelihood and those who depend on you, then I’m in no position to judge you. But once you start parading around lies and taking out your self-loathing and envy towards those among us who hold steadfast, then you’ve cast your lot in with the enemy.

And by enemy I don’t mean the midget doctor, the perpetrator of Windows Vista, or even the chief executive of the USA. I’m referring to the master whom they all serve and the ultimate source of all of this madness. THE enemy. The Adversary.

There is not one reasonable or compelling argument in favor of the injection. Coronaviruses are known for rapid recombination which is why the best annual flu shots are 1/3 effective at preventing the flu and the worst ones about half that good. Here we are debating whether or not to receive inoculation for “COVID-19” when 2022 is nigh upon us. What manner of nonsense is this? This injection is far less effective than any flu shot – the accursed director of the Centers for Dimwittery and Chicanery has already made it clear the poison won’t stop you from getting sick or being contagious. I ask you then, what is its point?

To “prevent hospitalizations.” Preposterous! I ask you to tell “your friend” to stop for a moment and use xir brain to consider what this means. This requires no previous scientific training or knowledge, just the ability to think about concepts that exist in the universe and to consider what they actually mean. I’m going to ask a question and I want “your friend” to think very carefully before xey attempt to answer it. If necessary tell xem to look away from xir device and close xir eyes. Ready?

Dearest friend, how is it possible for one to know how many people would have gone to the hospital? In the future. Would have. A construction in the conditional tense.

Back when science used to be somewhat respectable, one of its cornerstones was the idea of reproducibility. I conduct an experiment and obtain a result. I explain my methods in enough detail so that you can conduct the exact same experiment under the exact same conditions. Do you obtain the same result? Do ten other people obtain the same result? If so, then you have very strong evidence for the effect you demonstrated.

Again, I ask your friend to consider, how can you prove how many people would have done something if something else had not happened. How can I reproduce your results? What is your control (another hallmark of formerly respectable science)?

Oh, a model. Yes, your beautiful model which spits out exactly what you tell it to, which has no predictive power whatsoever, and cannot be verified against real data. Ask your friend if they’re familiar with the phrase “garbage in garbage out.” I then ask your friend to consider the implications of the well-known, often misused and misquoted phrase “all models are wrong; the practical question is how wrong do they have to be to not be useful.” Think of the term itself – model. When I was in middle school, I built a model of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701D. That “model” was not very useful for intragalactic travel. It was an abstraction, a scaled-down representation of something else as all models are, including the fancy statistical ones used to promote the offensive lie presented by your friend. It couldn’t fly or engage warp engines. My model is no different than the model some phony statisticians used to obtain a pre-determined result through the use of inductive rather than deductive reasoning. This means starting with a conclusion and interpreting evidence to support it as opposed to starting with an open mind and using logic to arrive at the truth.

This doesn’t even address the fact that the idea of “hospitalizations” is arbitrary and meaningless and proves nothing in and of itself. In 2018, no sane person would’ve gone to a hospital if they’d had had the flu. Countless others are working themselves into a frenzy due to the relentless fear-mongering of the manipulators, experiencing physical symptoms related entirely to psychological stress and submitting their helpless fates to their medical overlords as a result. Furthermore, people who go to the hospital for legitimate conditions such as chest pain and tightness or a ruptured appendix are subjected to a fraudulent PCR test. If they’re deemed to be positive, which we know proves absolutely nothing at all, then they’re officially counted as being hospitalized due to the killer virus. So not only is it impossible to prove what may or may not have happened in some hypothetical future scenario, the entire exercise is meaningless and based on nothing!

If that’s the best argument your friend can come up with, that indicates an extremely weak position and one which must be summarily dismissed. We’ve been at this for nearly 2 years. Any and all arguments advanced in favor of the killer virus hysteria and the obsessive push for poison injections can be and already have been soundly and unequivocally refuted into oblivion. All of them. It is no longer our responsibility to repeat the exercise on demand, so as much as I’ve enjoyed obliterating the nonsense presented above, I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so for every faulty and insignificant attempt at a logical argument a brainwashed cult member might spew forth from their degraded and programmed mind which no longer possesses the ability to function independently.

As for those demanding to know the average age of the tragic victims of the killer virus or whatever morsel of information - go find it yourself. I’ll teach you to fish.

swprs.org
scholar.google.com

But in the meantime, as you learn how to conduct research on the Internet, here’s a little minnow to nibble on. Who remembers back when the propaganda campaign kicked into effect how all we heard about was that Italy is so bad?! Italy this, Italy that! Italy! Italy! Well as it turned out, the average age of those cut down so unfairly before their time? 79.5.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/eur...y-says-99-people-who-died-had-other-illnesses. It should have been clear to everyone as it was to many of us at the time, that the entire narrative was bogus and had no relationship to public health or the greater good.

The coordinated and bizarre shift in the direction of this thread that began yesterday is an absolute disgrace and a black mark upon what is one of the only bastions of sanity left in the world regarding the fake pandemic which is nothing more than a pretext for the enslavement of humanity by the armies of the truly evil. It is so clearly demonically inspired that it can only be rectified by a swift and thorough exorcism. Begone! Perhaps some of our formerly reliable brothers here have been compromised and threatened with doxxing if they don’t immediately reverse course and publicly declare their unyielding support for the phony killer virus narrative. Only in this case would this be understandable, and many of us might succumb to the same threats of blackmail. No matter the cause of it all, serious prayer and reflection is in order.

Let us restore this thread to its rightful function and reverse course from yesterday’s regrettable and vile infiltrations of ideological and spiritual corruption.
The road is narrow, less - traveled

canuckj

Sparrow
I am sure this has been addressed earlier but are there any safe traditional vaccines available or under development that those who are very concerned with the current vaccines (mRNA, J and J, etc.) may find palatable? I am in Canada and not worried in the least about COVID or the efficiency of the vaccines. I am thinking more of the youth who cannot attend university or work and if there is no relief on the horizon will fold and take the current vaccines on offer.

orthopure

Chicken
Orthodox
I am sure this has been addressed earlier but are there any safe traditional vaccines available or under development that those who are very concerned with the current vaccines (mRNA, J and J, etc.) may find palatable? I am in Canada and not worried in the least about COVID or the efficiency of the vaccines. I am thinking more of the youth who cannot attend university or work and if there is no relief on the horizon will fold and take the current vaccines on offer.

If you were told there were safe alternatives, by the same people peddling the mRNA tech, would you believe it?

canuckj

Sparrow
There are vaccines for other conditions such as tetanus, polio, etc. that I don't have a problem with. I am looking for options. I have heard of Novavax and others but don't understand the science behind them.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Not sure what that Deagel report is supposed to be, but unless we have some kind of Cataclysm, the numbers in there are absolutely ridiculous. What's the story behind it?
Deagel never offered any kind of interpretation nor context. They just pust the numbers out there. Everything beyond that is open to speculation. If you go to their website, it seems as though they are super informed when it comes to significant purchases or even orders made by any country's military.

The only thing that could cause a population reduction of that magnitude would indeed be some kind of poisoning (vax?) or a strange weather event that were somehow limited strictly to the developed western countries (which seems unlikely, buy anything is possible at this point). Maybe famine and people freezing to death in the colder areas? But the vax seems like the most straightforward option tbh. Some people that followed the reports early on said that the initial numbers were actually much lower and predicted a much more severe decrease. Could they have been removed because they were inaccurate? Who knows.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
My elderly mother took the booster this week. She slept almost the next 3 days and is still exhausted, 6 days later. Thankfully, no flu symptoms, just extreme exhaustion.

My even older father took his booster last week, a little swelling and soreness at shot site.

As others have mentioned, I suspect there is some serious placebo-roulette happening. That's how they can mask the adverse event reporting and still get the juice into enough people over time. Each booster is just another turn through the "probability of kill" calculator.

Edit: After they received the original 2 shots 6+ months ago, my father developed severe vertigo like symptoms, vomiting, diarrhea, some skin rashes, and bad general malaise. These symptoms came on a few weeks after his initial shots. Those cured up after a month or so with some medicines.

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher
It's good to check this site from time to time and see what people are going through and how important is not to play this Russian roulette.

The prevalent theme emerging is that jabbed people fell they will never feel normal again.

Hi everyone, I am coming up on 6 months after AZ vaccine. Still having very serious neurological symptoms. Left arm feels numb often. Right foot is painful. Hands starting to feel painful. Tingling all over body. Think there is any chance this still could subside? Any recommendations to help end this nightmare. Can peripheral nerves regenerate?

@tommy i am never symptom free. They "evolve" rather. And when one gets better/ dissapears comes the next one. The last months i had pain in left leg, started in the calf in June, got worse and spread in the whole leg, jumping from one region to another. Also muscle stiffness. No medical explanation for it...now in october got better ( almost gone) but i am left with a left foot that gets extremly cold compared to right one. I have to move a lot to reach a normal temperature. No explanation for this either. I ll get next week the test for auto antbodies typical post covid, seems like many of us have them after the vaccine, especially anti ACE 2 antibodies...

Why don't we collect statistics? I have been in a wheelchair for the past two months because I have lost muscle because of Pfizer vaccine. I am suffering from muscle aches, fever, and numbness after I move my body.

First of all, those who have been back to normal and those who are still suffering from weird symptoms. The treatment used by those who have recovered. Also, the type of vaccine, gender, age, duration, and symptoms.

Can anyone make a voting form? Or does that mean nothing?

My doctors never believe me because all tests are clear.

It's been 4 weeks now, I am still having the unsteadiness and now my toes hurt while sleeping. My symptoms get worse at night. I don't know if I will ever feel normal again. I don't feel dizzy but I feel very unsteady, unstable while walking. It's a weird feeling...! I'm so scared and when I read some of my symptoms I'm suspecting pad or pvd but my blood reports are all normal. My legs get stiff while walking... I even did creatine kinase blood test which is normal. My neuro reports are normal. I don't know what's going on with me but makes me wonder if I have caught on to something deadly after the 2nd pfz jab. I never had these issues bfr. I have become so irritated and frustrated with this ongoing issue.. Especially when I'm unable to tell anyone how I feel and docs dnt understand what's going on.. I want to avoid MRI test but guess I'm left with no option now :(

West_001

Robin
Been a little out of the loop lately. It’s getting ugly in the Los Angeles County.
Public Safety and Civil Service are under assault. Los Angeles City Council made a hard deadline of October of 19 for all employees to either get the vaccine or file exemption paper work. All departments are struggling to get Union representatives to fight back, thus creating an Organic movement within.
The organic movement has made city council flinch and has pushed back the deadline to December 18.
This whole thing is illogical and illegal. I’m being threaded with discharge regularly by management for non compliance.

The fight is real and the mob is at my front door.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
There are vaccines for other conditions such as tetanus, polio, etc. that I don't have a problem with. I am looking for options. I have heard of Novavax and others but don't understand the science behind them.
Difference is that these vaccines you mention are for your health (at least arguably) and this corona vaccine is not for your health, but for other purposes. But you have to move to the deep forum to understand that :) Anything they market as ''legitimate'' coronavirus vaccine is poison just with a different name, to appear that you have options and create distraction. Smokescreen tactics, confuse and conquer. Take this as rule of thumb: if it's beneficial for you it is ruled out to be a coronavirus vaccine.

02Hero

Robin
No vaccine is 100% safe. There are plenty of stories by people who had severe reactions to other vaccines as well. They are often full with toxic metals. Just like the COVID vaccine as well. Remember that test that showed all types of metals in the vaccine.

ManAbroad

Chicken
Been a little out of the loop lately. It’s getting ugly in the Los Angeles County.
Public Safety and Civil Service are under assault. Los Angeles City Council made a hard deadline of October of 19 for all employees to either get the vaccine or file exemption paper work. All departments are struggling to get Union representatives to fight back, thus creating an Organic movement within.
The organic movement has made city council flinch and has pushed back the deadline to December 18.
This whole thing is illogical and illegal. I’m being threaded with discharge regularly by management for non compliance.

The fight is real and the mob is at my front door.
Shiiiiiit, I'm going to be in LA next week and was even considering seeing a doctor there that I happen to like. Do you know if doctors' offices will allow the unvaccinated to enter? Do you have to flash your vaccine passport to cross the threshold?

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

Deep state linked contractor of sorts. If you can name any spook agency or military contractor, they were receiving info from those sources.

The site has/had information based on military strength and such and then people saw those population predictions that were updated every few years. People started paying attention to it so they removed it.

The main questions are; why did they have that and why was it so blatantly on show.

Looking at the vax, the financial and economic problems we're facing and societal stresses forming whatever triggers the series of events leading to those population declines is significant. Before 2019 you'd be very confused about the methods of such a rapid decline but after 2020 and now in 2021 going into 2022, who knows.

If they want to destroy the wealth of the world and its security apparatus then it would make sense to focus on the Western nations such as the USA, UK, Germany etc.

You can only imagine the chaos around the globe if that were to happen.

roid

Woodpecker
Anyone who got the Chinese ones and didn't get sick or weren't hospitalized are really lucky.

Those tweets are not saying anything new. All covid vaccines are leaky including Chinese ones. The vaccine won't protect you from getting infected. Theoretically it should protect you against severe illness and death (not 100%, more like 95%). I am not saying you should or should not take it. Do your own risk benefit analysis. It's inactivated virus vaccine which is proven to be "safe" for decades. It is not mRNA or viral vector vaccine which could potentially damage you.

The vaccine, however, was 94% effective at preventing deaths after two doses, it added.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...-504-effective-against-infections-2021-08-13/

Garuda

Pelican
Those tweets are not saying anything new. All covid vaccines are leaky including Chinese ones. The vaccine won't protect you from getting infected. Theoretically it should protect you against severe illness and death (not 100%, more like 95%). I am not saying you should or should not take it. Do your own risk benefit analysis. It's inactivated virus vaccine which is proven to be "safe" for decades. It is not mRNA or viral vector vaccine which could potentially damage you.
It's not safe if it causes a large portion of the vaccinated to come down with the virus. As late as the 90's, the US FDA would have suspended use if a whole hospital or two came down with the virus it was supposed to protect against that soon after vaccination. Maybe it wouldn't have made it out of testing.

Last edited:

West_001

Robin
Shiiiiiit, I'm going to be in LA next week and was even considering seeing a doctor there that I happen to like. Do you know if doctors' offices will allow the unvaccinated to enter? Do you have to flash your vaccine passport to cross the threshold?
If you have Kaiser, you will need a Vaccine Passport or a negative test to enter the building.
Not sure about Children’s Hospital.

I’m sure there are no restrictions on private practice offices, yet...

Brace for impact when walk around LA. You’ll never see more lib-tards and masked idiots in your life.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer

You have no problem taking vaccines that use fetal cell lines which have been harvested from aborted babies who were still alive at time of dissection? Weird.