Coronavirus vaccine thread

roid

Woodpecker
A Russian girl told me that their government told the people that EU citizens are acquiring false proof of vaccination in order to fly Russia and get their safe and effective vax. Therefore, Russian citizens have nothing to fear. Can't even make this up.

Russian vaccine Sputnik is of viral vector type. It is considered a newer tech than the traditional inactivated virus vaccines. I don’t think it is safe.

roid

Woodpecker
You have no problem taking vaccines that use fetal cell lines which have been harvested from aborted babies who were still alive at time of dissection? Weird.

I use below article to check for aborted fetal cells in the vaccines. Some vaccines use it in their production and some don't.

roid

Woodpecker
It's not safe if it causes a large portion of the vaccinated to come down with the virus. As late as the 90's, the US FDA would have suspended use if a whole hospital or two came down with the virus it was supposed to protect against that soon after vaccination. Maybe it wouldn't have made it out of testing.

COVID-19 vaccines are leaky. They are not sterilizing vaccines like polio, BCG, hepatitis vaccines. Hence, the virus can escape and mutate into variants. The vaccine will no longer be able to protect you from getting infected by the variants. You can read the following article. The author explains it well.

oldfaith

Banned
Orthodox
Blood markers in Sputnik vaccine.

Russia's creator of Sputnik Gintsburg (likely a relative of bankers/rabbi dynasty Gunsburg)
said today that there're markers put in people that allow them to find out if they really were injected with Sputnik, way down the road.
He said it in context of his accusation that 80% of those who got covid after vaccination had bought fake certificates.
Supposedly, their blood was checked and 80% were missing those "markers".
That's not antibodies he's talking about.
His interview is all over Russian media today.

What are these markers we are being told about just now?
Are these markers in all other vaccines too?
Or is it pure bluff to make people believe they can track fake certs?
By the official version so far, all stuff from these vaccines should be removed from the system very fast, yet today they admit possibly permanent Markers.

Have you ever heard about markers identifying the brand of vaccine being put in humans before? It was never done.
Must be genetic stuff unless we're talking nanobots here.
Does it have to do with WEF plan for centralized QR code vaccine cert through blood test?

Last edited:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
A lot of people seem to be under the impression that the "vaccines" actually do something beneficial, albeit for a short time. "80% of the population is vaxxed but only 70% of the deaths are vaxxed. That means there's at least a 12% efficacy at preventing death!" No. You don't count as "fully vaxxed" until two weeks after the second dose. Also consider that you are more prone to catching "covid" immediately following the shot. So let's run through a few scenarios.

1) You get shot 1, two days later you contract covid, you die two weeks later. Congrats, you are an "unvaccinated" death.
2) You get shot 1 or 2 and immediately get a brain clot and die. Congrats, you are an "unvaccinated" death.
3) You get shot 1 or 2, have a severe adverse reaction, so you go to the hospital, you get tested, and the test randomly says you have covid. Congrats, you are an "unvaccinated" hospitalization.

That is why it appears that the "vaccinated" have lower death rates from covid compared to the "unvaccinated." If they die with covid after the shots, or immediately following an adverse reaction, they simply don't count.

Since it is a condition of jobs. She said if I don't get it I will be homeless.
You'd think parents would be more understanding with all of this. "Hey we're living under tyrannical times, if we have to move to a multi-generational household, so be it." It seems like most parents are more understanding if their kids get addicted to actual, hard drugs, than if they don't take the inoculation.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
If anyone asks you for a vaccine passport, you should call them a nazi to their face and ask them how they feel being a nazi. Shame them.
That's funny actually, because their frame is incredibly weak and pathetic. They hide themselves behind their brand clothing, social media and big mouths, but underneath they're scared children, unsure of anything, no purpose, no meaning, nothing. They only thrive now as their whole environment echoes what they say, and that in effect is what the media says. But if it comes to a staredown or a serious discussion you blow them away in an instant.
A lot of people seem to be under the impression that the "vaccines" actually do something beneficial, albeit for a short time. "80% of the population is vaxxed but only 70% of the deaths are vaxxed. That means there's at least a 12% efficacy at preventing death!" No. You don't count as "fully vaxxed" until two weeks after the second dose. Also consider that you are more prone to catching "covid" immediately following the shot. So let's run through a few scenarios.
At this point I've stopped taking any interest or any look at the vaccine efficacy. My country is 85% vaccinated and we're heading for a new lockdown or at least more severe measures, oh the cases are rising! Anything detailed level, outside of the helicopter view of what's going on is just a distraction in my opinion. I also noticed many people in the truth sphere, although often people who are just awakening, just keep hammering at the vaccine statistics. If you do that when you get into this I get it completely, but at some time you've got to pass that stage and look big picture about what's going on. People get stuck at that level, often atheists, and also well known truth sphere broadcasters.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Killing two birds with one stone all right :laughter:

Edit: We're both fit, we both train a lot so it's very shocking

Technically it really isn't. The fitter you are, the younger you are, perhaps the heavier you are(iirc) the worse these vaxxes will do a number on you, at least in terms of heart conditions.

The whole thing is tragic but he still wants you to know he is pro-vax (and pro-choice), which he says 2 different times among the 6 short Twitter videos. Also of note is that one of the doctors still recommended he get a 2nd jab, possibly from a different company and they still don't know if he can get an Exemption, you know, for necessary "freedoms" to exist in society.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
Have you ever heard about markers identifying the brand of vaccine being put in humans before? It was never done.
Must be genetic stuff unless we're talking nanobots here.
Does it have to do with WEF plan for centralized QR code vaccine cert through blood test?

Graphene glows under special light.

ramin

Chicken
Other Christian
The whole thing is tragic but he still wants you to know he is pro-vax (and pro-choice), which he says 2 different times among the 6 short Twitter videos. Also of note is that one of the doctors still recommended he get a 2nd jab, possibly from a different company and they still don't know if he can get an Exemption, you know, for necessary "freedoms" to exist in society.
I saw that also - he still says get the va????. That is so messed up. I think it helps all our sanity here to point out how messed up this is.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I saw that also - he still says get the va????. That is so messed up. I think it helps all our sanity here to point out how messed up this is.

No, he doesn't say to get the vax, he just says he is pro-vax in general but he is warning family and friends about the danger of what happened to him.

But he wants to make it known he is not an "anti-vaxxer" but is also "pro-choice".

I suspect he will change his stance on being pro-vax pretty soon.