Coronavirus vaccine thread

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
The coordinated and bizarre shift in the direction of this thread that began yesterday is an absolute disgrace and a black mark upon what is one of the only bastions of sanity left in the world regarding the fake pandemic which is nothing more than a pretext for the enslavement of humanity by the armies of the truly evil.
The forum is under attack daily, from all sorts of trolls, many of whom are agents (both domestic and foreign). It's unrelenting. That said, did you report the posts that glow in the dark? If not then why are you getting so angry at a problem that you can directly help solve? There's only me and one other mod against a global agenda. Your help, and that of all members, are appreciated. Hit the report button and correct the falsehoods with calm text.

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Freemason shill - With his purple shirt and the whiteboard at the back to keep the narrative going.
Yes I don't know why his videos are being posted so much lately. Perhaps in the beginning of the pandemic, but now?

I also don't understand how people who are sympathetic to vaccines, out of all sites on the internet, seem to end up here to ask for advice on which vaccine to take.

Mrredsquare

Pelican
Other Christian
Yes I don't know why his videos are being posted so much lately. Perhaps in the beginning of the pandemic, but now?

I also don't understand how people who are sympathetic to vaccines, out of all sites on the internet, seem to end up here to ask for advice on which vaccine to take.
You’re guess is as good as mine. It’s human nature to still have hope in the narrative breaking and the “bad guys” getting brought to justice. I just don’t see it happening.

This is probably the last place on the internet with any form of educated, spiritual critical thinking.

PolishCalifornian

Robin
Catholic

Trolls and disinfo aside, I think some people believe Putin's Russia is more trustworthy due to their apparent conflict with the globalists and thanks to the influence of the Russian Orthodox Church. If they can take the "based" Sputnik vaccine which they want to believe isn't poison and get back to things as usual, they can both virtue signal among a certain segment of the Right and resume their comfortable lives. It's a delusion of course.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
No, abortion is satanic. I never knew that.

Fetal Cell Line HEK-293 was used in the testing for the current mRNA vaccines. The fetus is taken alive via caesarian section from the mother then while alive, his or her organs are harvested such as the heart, kidney, liver and brain to then be used in scientific experiments. Likely hundreds of fetuses were killed this way to arrive at the number 293. Various fetal lines were used from the same fetus so it's not possible to know exactly how many babies were sacrificed this way in 1972/1973 but it was likely hundreds.

Read more about it here. It's horrible.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Fetal Cell Line HEK-293 was used in the testing for the current mRNA vaccines. The fetus is taken alive via caesarian section from the mother then while alive, his or her organs are harvested such as the heart, kidney, liver and brain to then be used in scientific experiments. Likely hundreds of fetuses were killed this way to arrive at the number 293. Various fetal lines were used from the same fetus so it's not possible to know exactly how many babies were sacrificed this way in 1972/1973 but it was likely hundreds.

Read more about it here. It's horrible.

This truly makes me sick. There is so much evil in the world. I remember speaking with some anti-abortion protestors who were holding signs showing the aftermath of this evil. They told me people would spit on them and attack them. They were okay with what they did just not seeing pictures of it or knowing the details.

Be aware that this whole “aspiration” thing could be used as a scapegoat for vax injuries. (i.e. there is nothing wrong with the vax it’s just that nurses aren’t doing it right). There is no way of knowing whether the mRNA is just naturally escaping the local environment.
I am guessing, along with there being multiple variations of vax, this is another way to vary the effects. Have nurses inject into muscle for minimal sides, have them inject into veins for maximum injuries.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic

In 2020 I was commenting under his videos regularly calling him out, as were a fair few others. I don't believe he's a shill, just a retired NHS nurse who functions in the normie paradigm, meaning he trusts the government and their "experts" and therefore doesn't look beyond the narrative. However, yesterday El Draque posted a video yesterday where he was interviewing an American guy who had quite a YT channel with 269k subs and had had a severe adverse event. In the Campbell video he said that he is now advocating for an end to mandates and Campbell agreed. This is a turnaround. Go read the comments in that video and the top comments are agreeing. The top comment with 2.2k likes reads:
" I believe where there is risk, there needs to be choice" Well said Kyle. This is how sane, civilised people think".

As far as I'm concerned this is helpful. If it does nothing else, it will make many of their subs reappraise the clot shot. Campbell has 1.2 million subs, so it's no small thing. Yes, he's still a normie and won't venture into "conspiracy theories", but to acknowledge that the shot leads to life changing complications and the gaslighting by doctors is a net positive. Campbell has a cult like following, so if he questions the narrative they will listen. We should take any push back we can get, not matter how small.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
In 2020 I was commenting under his videos regularly calling him out, as were a fair few others. I don't believe he's a shill, just a retired NHS nurse who functions in the normie paradigm, meaning he trusts the government and their "experts" and therefore doesn't look beyond the narrative. However, yesterday El Draque posted a video yesterday where he was interviewing an American guy who had quite a YT channel with 269k subs and had had a severe adverse event. In the Campbell video he said that he is now advocating for an end to mandates and Campbell agreed. This is a turnaround. Go read the comments in that video and the top comments are agreeing. The top comment with 2.2k likes reads:
" I believe where there is risk, there needs to be choice" Well said Kyle. This is how sane, civilised people think".

As far as I'm concerned this is helpful. If it does nothing else, it will make many of their subs reappraise the clot shot. Campbell has 1.2 million subs, so it's no small thing. Yes, he's still a normie and won't venture into "conspiracy theories", but to acknowledge that the shot leads to life changing complications and the gaslighting by doctors is a net positive. Campbell has a cult like following, so if he questions the narrative they will listen. We should take any push back we can get, not matter how small.

Spot on.

No one is claiming Campbell is "our guy", but the shift from just parroting the NHS dogma, to openly questioning and opening his 1.2m subs to a video of a young healthy guy who sufferred terrible from being coerced into getting injected, for the purpose of travel, can only be positive. From what i can gather he is wholly against the idea of mandates.

WhiteWolf

Banned
I once saw a video of an abortion and the fetus was laying on a table still moving it's little fingers and feet. I was a little traumatized after watching it. I saw another video where these "doctors" had two fetusses in their hands and were making them dance like puppets, while singing and laughing...these people are serious psychopaths to think it is funny to play around with dead babies that they just killed.
The medical industry is full of evil people that are morally no better than a child molestor or a serial killer.

When my mother was pregnant with me, her genecologist was arrested for raping a few of his patients when they were unconsious during anesthesia. The medical industry seems to attract some serious psycho's.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
Spot on.

No one is claiming Campbell is "our guy", but the shift from just parroting the NHS dogma, to openly questioning and opening his 1.2m subs to a video of a young healthy guy who sufferred terrible from being coerced into getting injected, for the purpose of travel, can only be positive. From what i can gather he is wholly against the idea of mandates.
And what's more Campbell put a link to this DC rally. This is their statement:

Real, Not Rare​

Real lives affected, with "Not so rare" consequences! Vaccine Injuries deserve healthcare! Where there is risk, there should be choice!

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The forum is under attack daily, from all sorts of trolls, many of whom are agents (both domestic and foreign). It's unrelenting. That said, did you report the posts that glow in the dark? If not then why are you getting so angry at a problem that can directly help solve? There's only me and one other mod against a global agenda. Your help, and that of all members, are appreciated. Hit the report button and correct the falsehoods with calm text.

I'm happy to do my part, but some clarification would be helpful. What is the threshold for reporting a post? For example, when a Pelican with several years of otherwise solid posting history including staunch anti-injection views suddenly does an about face and begins posting like a pharmaceutical rep or MSM foot soldier, the evidence for alphabet involvement is circumstantial at best. Is this on its own worthy of referral to the moderator?

While using this forum to promote a push for universal jabbing contradicts the rules of decency and intellectual integrity, my interpretation of the forum rules doesn't support that this is in fact a violation assuming that it's done in an ostensibly civil manner. If the individual in question joined the forum last week then it obviously invites suspicion, but what is the criterion for espousing this viewpoint to be considering trolling? Using tactics like "asking for a friend" and playing devil's advocate is a cowardly approach unbefitting of a respectable contributor, but is it considered to be in compliance with the rules?

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The world's most important caveman weighs in:

This is literally one of the weakest arguments I've ever heard. How is this Bafoon considered an intellectual?

Forced vaccination = obeying traffic laws?

On what planet are they the same thing?
People with suspended licenses are still allowed to participate in society. Heck most of them are illegal immigrants with no license and there is no penalty. Even so.... You could still ride the bus, carpool or walk. How's that work with your comparison Mr Chomsky?

BY that display I could be an ivy league member of the intelligentsia... If only I had the (((right last name)))