Coronavirus vaccine thread

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
I once saw a video of an abortion and the fetus was laying on a table still moving it's little fingers and feet. I was a little traumatized after watching it. I saw another video where these "doctors" had two fetusses in their hands and were making them dance like puppets, while singing and laughing...these people are serious psychopaths to think it is funny to play around with dead babies that they just killed.
The medical industry is full of evil people that are morally no better than a child molestor or a serial killer.

When my mother was pregnant with me, her genecologist was arrested for raping a few of his patients when they were unconsious during anesthesia. The medical industry seems to attract some serious psycho's.
A “connection” of mine currently attends University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Medical School. He jokes about abortions and how hard it affects Christians all of the time with his friends. He wants to become a Pediatrician…

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
And what's more Campbell put a link to this DC rally. This is their statement:

Real, Not Rare​

Real lives affected, with "Not so rare" consequences! Vaccine Injuries deserve healthcare! Where there is risk, there should be choice!
I can attend that one!!!

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
A “connection” of mine currently attends University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Medical School. He jokes about abortions and how hard it affects Christians all of the time with his friends. He wants to become a Pediatrician…
Remove any connection you have with that person.

Joking about killing babies is something only a possessed person or psychopath would do.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
This is literally one of the weakest arguments I've ever heard. How is this Bafoon considered an intellectual?

Forced vaccination = obeying traffic laws?

On what planet are they the same thing?
People with suspended licenses are still allowed to participate in society. Heck most of them are illegal immigrants with no license and there is no penalty. Even so.... You could still ride the bus, carpool or walk. How's that work with your comparison Mr Chomsky?

BY that display I could be an ivy league member of the intelligentsia... If only I had the (((right last name)))

Not to mention.
The NPC Drones & Useful Idiots haven't thought two steps ahead, when one way or another, there are no more untainted folk & the NPC Drones are still being forced into quarantine &/or lockdown.

Who will they blame when there are no more untainted...?
(Rhetorical)

Mojambo

Sparrow
This is literally one of the weakest arguments I've ever heard. How is this Bafoon considered an intellectual?

People with suspended licenses are still allowed to participate in society. Heck most of them are illegal immigrants with no license and there is no penalty. Even so.... You could still ride the bus, carpool or walk. How's that work with your comparison Mr Chomsky?

BY that display I could be an ivy league member of the intelligentsia... If only I had the (((right last name)))

Yup, this bad analogy has already made it to the RVF Bad Covid Analogy Hall of Fame, although some other NPC tweeted it.

Not surprisingly, Noah Chomsky was already in the Bad Covid Analogy HOF for a completely different analogy comparing Covid to Smallpox.

Scott Adams correctly noted a while back before he jumped on the injection bandwagon that analogies are not arguments. They are simply ways to present something complex in layman's terms. If the person making the analogy misunderstands the complex issue, the analogy will be equally as erroneous. To those that do understand, the analogy will sound absurd.

Beacon

Robin
When they say that you should take the vax to protect those who are already vaxxed, it doesn't seem to make any logical sense at all. So you try reasoning with people who are parroting this. I would say no point you should look at it from "their angle". By them I mean those who are pushing the vax.

They know that if you get vaxxed your immunity will go down. So you protect those who are already vaxxed by taking the vax yourself so your immunity is also down. Its a classic communist tactic, promote equality so that you will not know what achievement through merit looks like. Also when you try to achieve they do the easiest thing to do, pull you down. When everyone is poor, it easy to govern, similarly when all sheep are sick, easy to make them submit to any medical tyranny you want. This way this makes perfect sense.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
What is the threshold for reporting a post? For example, when a Pelican with several years of otherwise solid posting history including staunch anti-injection views suddenly does an about face and begins posting like a pharmaceutical rep or MSM foot soldier, the evidence for alphabet involvement is circumstantial at best. Is this on its own worthy of referral to the moderator?

While using this forum to promote a push for universal jabbing contradicts the rules of decency and intellectual integrity, my interpretation of the forum rules doesn't support that this is in fact a violation assuming that it's done in an ostensibly civil manner. If the individual in question joined the forum last week then it obviously invites suspicion, but what is the criterion for espousing this viewpoint to be considering trolling? Using tactics like "asking for a friend" and playing devil's advocate is a cowardly approach unbefitting of a respectable contributor, but is it considered to be in compliance with the rules?
If I were to make such a comment in favor of universal vaccinations, absolutely report me because it means my account has been compromised.

Supporting universal jabs is evil and any post intentionally spreading evil ideas with the intent to justify said evil is worthy of a report as far as I'm concerned, even if it's done in apparent good faith. The final determination is by a mod so I wouldn't be too concerned about making the determination yourself.

Military update:

At least for the base I am on, leadership is starting to move in on the unvaccinated.

On November 8th everyone is required to have the first vaccination unless you have an exemption pending. Starting on the 8th you have 48 hours to get the vaccine, if you don't you will receive your first write up from the base commander. After that you have another 48 hours to get the shot, if not then it is your second write up and they can begin the process to discharge you.

By November 12 careers will begin to be over. They are tired of the unvaccinated. They know who you are too. Unvaccinated must wear masks. If you have an exemption pending and you're caught without a mask, that exemption is now denied and you receive a write up.

People are fighting back. They won't let other military members know that, but the "rejection" section at immunizations is always full. Pretty soon all the military will have are gays and women that have to pick up the slack. Good luck.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Military update:

At least for the base I am on, leadership is starting to move in on the unvaccinated.

On November 8th everyone is required to have the first vaccination unless you have an exemption pending. Starting on the 8th you have 48 hours to get the vaccine, if you don't you will receive your first write up from the base commander. After that you have another 48 hours to get the shot, if not then it is your second write up and they can begin the process to discharge you.

By November 12 careers will begin to be over. They are tired of the unvaccinated. They know who you are too. Unvaccinated must wear masks. If you have an exemption pending and you're caught without a mask, that exemption is now denied and you receive a write up.

People are fighting back. They won't let other military members know that, but the "rejection" section at immunizations is always full. Pretty soon all the military will have are gays and women that have to pick up the slack. Good luck.
I work on a base as well with the exact same dates. During a department-wide meeting with over 150+ people, one brave soul expressed his concern for the lack of respecting private choice and the outright coercion surrounding this ‘medication’. He was ridiculed by several members of my own team in a separate group chat. I will await the results of my religious exemption request but I will gladly depart if rejected. The work environment is hostile, but I suspect the team members that didn’t speak up are thinking like me. I emailed that brave soul later and he said several people did the same and that we are not alone.

HEK-293 was not given a choice.
Hold the line.
Observe who’s giving the orders.
I truly believe our country’s 2nd Civil War has officially started.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Clif High (you might recognize the name from the tweet on treatments for the vaccinated) over on Bitchute calls it WW4 (WW3 presumably being the Cold War). And he says it's not nation vs. nation, but governments against their people. Probably as close to hitting the nail on the head as I've heard so far.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

That's why, if he spoke truth or logic he wouldn't be an intellectual in post-truth clown world invertistan.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Nuclear war if legit:

This looks like diahrea accusations on the level of Q tardery.

sorry sir but this reads like a CNN headline "Donald Trump peed on those hookers in st. Petersburg and he is a Russian agent" ... EXPLOSIVE AND IMPEACHBLE IF TRUE!!! type internet vomit.

Then again I could be wrong and it could be 100% accurate...

Ulysses K

Pigeon
Orthodox
Yes I don't know why his videos are being posted so much lately. Perhaps in the beginning of the pandemic, but now?

I also don't understand how people who are sympathetic to vaccines, out of all sites on the internet, seem to end up here to ask for advice on which vaccine to take.
Amen. This is an attempt to create a false "consensus" illusion. Groupthink style. I'm a fresh "chicken'' just signed up, and I did precisely because this is a precious place where opinions such as ours can be voiced and accepted. If people want to discuss which booster combo is better, there is every mainstream outlet available that will welcome them. It's not like it's the vaccinated that are being persecuted!!!

Thank you for this forum Roosh! Thank you, everybody!!

I work on a base as well with the exact same dates. During a department-wide meeting with over 150+ people, one brave soul expressed his concern for the lack of respecting private choice and the outright coercion surrounding this ‘medication’. He was ridiculed by several members of my own team in a separate group chat. I will await the results of my religious exemption request but I will gladly depart if rejected. The work environment is hostile, but I suspect the team members that didn’t speak up are thinking like me. I emailed that brave soul later and he said several people did the same and that we are not alone.

HEK-293 was not given a choice.
Hold the line.
Observe who’s giving the orders.
Getting in touch and meeting or even communicating regularly is one of the best things you can do to build strength and comraderie around this. We have a pretty strong group at my work going. We add new people every day, share tips and strategies. Good luck and God speed to you.