Coronavirus vaccine thread

AntoniusofEfa

Banned
Military update:

At least for the base I am on, leadership is starting to move in on the unvaccinated.

On November 8th everyone is required to have the first vaccination unless you have an exemption pending. Starting on the 8th you have 48 hours to get the vaccine, if you don't you will receive your first write up from the base commander. After that you have another 48 hours to get the shot, if not then it is your second write up and they can begin the process to discharge you.

By November 12 careers will begin to be over. They are tired of the unvaccinated. They know who you are too. Unvaccinated must wear masks. If you have an exemption pending and you're caught without a mask, that exemption is now denied and you receive a write up.

People are fighting back. They won't let other military members know that, but the "rejection" section at immunizations is always full. Pretty soon all the military will have are gays and women that have to pick up the slack. Good luck.
Grow a pair and leave.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Er... whut...?

The Third Jab

It’s not the booster. The booster is in addition to the third shot of spike protein producer. How crazy does one have to be to continue to subject one’s body to this destructive nonsense?

original-8afb540ebad6e799cbd43d1e97c03711.jpeg

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant

I really hope this passes. Because I can't wait to throw it in the normies' faces that the health emergency that totally called for a mandate got delayed so that pay-pigs can get their Black Friday and Christmas shopping in. It's so important we have to mandate it, but we're also not mandating it until you've consooooooooooooooooooooooooomed!

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I'm happy to do my part, but some clarification would be helpful. What is the threshold for reporting a post? For example, when a Pelican with several years of otherwise solid posting history including staunch anti-injection views suddenly does an about face and begins posting like a pharmaceutical rep or MSM foot soldier, the evidence for alphabet involvement is circumstantial at best. Is this on its own worthy of referral to the moderator?

While using this forum to promote a push for universal jabbing contradicts the rules of decency and intellectual integrity, my interpretation of the forum rules doesn't support that this is in fact a violation assuming that it's done in an ostensibly civil manner. If the individual in question joined the forum last week then it obviously invites suspicion, but what is the criterion for espousing this viewpoint to be considering trolling? Using tactics like "asking for a friend" and playing devil's advocate is a cowardly approach unbefitting of a respectable contributor, but is it considered to be in compliance with the rules?
There is no threshold. Follow your gut instinct. If a post seems like subversion, report it. You will get a response as to what action was taken to your report. If you're overreporting, I'll let you know, but no one is currently doing that. Underreporting is more of a problem.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The Germans have a term for this.... "Schadenfreude"

I recently got into it with an acquaintance who was same peer group in the military. He posted some stupid stuff about how heroic some bafoon was for telling people to get the clot shot.

His retort to me was "no one is mandating you get it, whose forcing you?"

Here we are a couple months later post edict.

I wonder if he still has the same approach or were to have the testicular fortitude to admit I was right and that those of us whom have skepticism are indeed being coerced to accept the shot or find new work in many many places.

I'm willing to bet not since he had to get it himself.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
August 19 to October 26. That's a 9 week lag time. I'm wondering if there is a danger zone for pericarditis and heart attacks in this window. It seems like we've seen this range before, either with other actors/public figures. I have an employee that is about 5 weeks after what I suspect was a shot appointment, diagnosed pericarditis today. This person's health has taken a hard down turn in the last week.

Edit: yet another "died overnight," "died unexpectedly at home."

mikeinbc

Chicken
Catholic
This is my first post. I'd like to share my experiences. Most of you folks have it easy in your location. I'm from British Columbia, Canada. We have a far left provincial government in place. They take the term "Daddy Government" to uncomfortable levels. I'll give you a run down of what's happening here:
1. Complete mask requirement in every retail & service space.
2. Vaccine mandates for every government employee at every level of government.
3. Vaccine mandates for many corporate organizations.
4. Vaccine passports for all restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, & stadiums.
5. As of October 30, vaccine passports for ALL domestic flights & rail travel.
We are essentially trapped in our location. Thank God, I still have access to mountain biking. But for how long?
I know many nurses who will lose their jobs very soon due to the mandates. My estimate is a loss of 15-20% of healthcare workers. This will create chaos in an already over burdened public health care system. Combined with the dramatic supply system issues, I can only be pessimistic in my surroundings. Yet, I remain confident & strong.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This is my first post. I'd like to share my experiences. Most of you folks have it easy in your location. I'm from British Columbia, Canada. We have a far left provincial government in place. They take the term "Daddy Government" to uncomfortable levels. I'll give you a run down of what's happening here:
1. Complete mask requirement in every retail & service space.
2. Vaccine mandates for every government employee at every level of government.
3. Vaccine mandates for many corporate organizations.
4. Vaccine passports for all restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, & stadiums.
We are essentially trapped in our location. Thank God, I still have access to mountain biking. But for how long?
I know many nurses who will lose their jobs very soon due to the mandates. My estimate is a loss of 15-20% of healthcare workers. This will create chaos in an already over burdened public health care system. Combined with the dramatic supply system issues, I can only be pessimistic in my surroundings. Yet, I remain confident & strong.

Welcome to the forum. It does look like Canada is going the way of Australia. Is this a fair comparison? The general theory was that Australia was using their "winter flu season" as pretext to crack down so hard. Now that us northern hemisphere westerners are cooling off, I wonder if they follow the same playbook.

Last edited:

mikeinbc

Chicken
Catholic
Welcome to the forum. It does look like Canada is going the way of Australia. Is this a fair comparison? The general theory was that Australia was using their "winter flu season" as pretext to crack down so hard. Now that us northern hemisphere westerners are cooling off, I wonder if they follow the same playbook.
Yes, Canada is quickly approaching the Australian tyranny level. But it also depends on the province in Canada. BC, Manitoba, & Quebec seem to be the most tyrannical. While Alberta has a less totalitarian approach. Although the federal government domestic travel ban & federal employee mandate is throughout the country. I never thought that I would ever be banned from travelling in my own country. Unbelievable.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic

Welcome to the forum. Remember to check out the Canadian Politics and Justin Trudeau is a retard thread.

Canada is bad yes, but I think it's actually worse than you say with the flights. I thought ALL access to airports was banned for unjabbed, which would mean we can't get out except by land over into the US. The other option is perhaps by Boat.

We are a UN backwater these days, awash with immigrants. Canada will be able to implement what Australia did with significantly less protest and police brutality. It will come in the winter, when it's too cold to go out anyway.

oldfaith

Banned
Orthodox
Welcome to the forum. Remember to check out the Canadian Politics and Justin Trudeau is a retard thread.

Canada is bad yes, but I think it's actually worse than you say with the flights. I thought ALL access to airports was banned for unjabbed, which would mean we can't get out except by land over into the US. The other option is perhaps by Boat.

We are a UN backwater these days, awash with immigrants. Canada will be able to implement what Australia did with significantly less protest and police brutality. It will come in the winter, when it's too cold to go out anyway.

They won't be able to get out overland to the US soon. There's a short window remaining, until end of January 2021, when US closes land border to all unvaccinated foreigners. Right now they can still get out overland if they come up with essential reason to visit US.

Good point about winter. Russia is going Australia-Canada route right now, and I think the worst should come in winter when protests are least likely/too cold.

mikeinbc

Chicken
Catholic
They won't be able to get out overland to the US soon. There's a short window remaining, until end of January 2021, when US closes land border to all unvaccinated foreigners. Right now they can still get out overland if they come up with essential reason to visit US.

Good point about winter. Russia is going Australia-Canada route right now, and I think the worst should come in winter when protests are least likely/too cold.
We may have to create a new Underground Railroad. This time going south to freedom instead of north.