Mountain biking? With everything going on, you’re going… mountain biking?This is my first post. I'd like to share my experiences. Most of you folks have it easy in your location. I'm from British Columbia, Canada. We have a far left provincial government in place. They take the term "Daddy Government" to uncomfortable levels. I'll give you a run down of what's happening here:
1. Complete mask requirement in every retail & service space.
2. Vaccine mandates for every government employee at every level of government.
3. Vaccine mandates for many corporate organizations.
4. Vaccine passports for all restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, & stadiums.
5. As of October 30, vaccine passports for ALL domestic flights & rail travel.
We are essentially trapped in our location. Thank God, I still have access to mountain biking. But for how long?
I know many nurses who will lose their jobs very soon due to the mandates. My estimate is a loss of 15-20% of healthcare workers. This will create chaos in an already over burdened public health care system. Combined with the dramatic supply system issues, I can only be pessimistic in my surroundings. Yet, I remain confident & strong.
What happens when you break your leg? Where do you get sent?
And who has been refusing service for declining a particular medication?
Sure… enjoy your mountain biking!