Coronavirus vaccine thread

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
Nice snide insinuation that its to do with her level of attractiveness. It isnt. It's her mannerisms, and frankly New Age cat-woman vibe. I dont think she's credible.

She's not the first one talking about hydra vulgaris, so her appearance does not make sense as a judgement. But it shows to me that you didn't even bother looking into either one of the interviews, did you?

Anyhow, let's move on ...

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
She's not the first one talking about hydra vulgaris, so her appearance does not make sense as a judgement. But it shows to me that you didn't even bother looking into either one of the interviews, did you?

Anyhow, let's move on ...

I watched the interview in full.

You seem to have had a yen for the darkest possible outcomes on these matters, ever since i can recall reading your posts. If its not 'black eyed babies being born, and aging at an unheralded rate' its 'hydra creatures in the bloodstream'.

All seems a bit dubious to me.

Did you really think Orbán was going to save you?

Orbán has a message for you, wear your mask and get vaccinated, you dumb yokel you!

orbanviktor-viktor.gif

The money Soros invested in him is finally paying off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Orbán (check Early life section)

But sure, many right wingers will keep thinking Orbán is "our guy" because he said some anti-immigrant statements like Trump (another joke) did.

Beacon

Robin
Buddhist / Eastern
Did you really think Orbán was going to save you?

Orbán has a message for you, wear your mask and get vaccinated, you dumb yokel you!

orbanviktor-viktor.gif

The money Soros invested in him is finally paying off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Orbán (check Early life section)

But sure, many right wingers will keep thinking Orbán is "our guy" because he said some anti-immigrant statements like Trump (another joke) did.
Pseudo-based demagogues like Trump, Orban, Dutarte, Narendra Modi do so just for the votes. Once in office they obey not the people but the cabal. But you must give credit to the honesty of this Orban ad, what the mask is doing is indeed true....blacking out the the eyes from the truth!

I'm honestly starting to thing that it's "better" to live in a left wing-ruled country than a right wing one. Being under a left wing government gives conservatives no illusions and the right can rally around anti-government sentiment. Meanwhile the conservative governments do pretty much all the things the left would, but give an illusion that there is some "fascist" "fundamentalist" government which energizes the left and leads to rise in censorship and demoralization of the right wingers (because "their" leaders don't do anything).

Case in point America under Bush and Trump, France under Sarkozy, Germany under Merkel, Britain under Cameron, May and Johnson. These were some of the worst most demoralizing eras for conservatives and the most energizing ones for the globalist left. In those regimes the left was basically dominating public discourse and cancelling everyone while the right wing governments did nothing to stop it.

Meanwhile the Obama years gave birth to right wing activism like Tea Party, the whole internet movement that later led to Trump; Hollande and Macron rule in France boosted emergence of right wing intellectuals and movements (Yellow Vests) etc.

Think about it. If Trump was still in charge of USA, he would be pushing vax and a lot of conservatives would take it based on that alone. Maybe he wouldn't push mandates, but he would do absolutely nothing when private companies and democrat states would, like he did nothing about BLM riots. There would not be that much pushback against mandates because so many on the right would still be in "trust the plan" mode.

Similarly Le Pen in France or Salvini in Italy would be pro-vax, and the right wing pundits would fanatically support it, like they do in European countries with right wing governments. This would likely mean no anti-vax protests in France and Italy at all, or led by some weirdo leftist outcasts and controlled opposition.

All that right wingers and populists ever did in last few decades was "mixing shit" (as we say here) and wasting everyone's time while the left was rallying around the false idea that some sort of "fascists" are in charge.

Once the left is (openly) in power, it seems that the conservatives are more active and alert to BS.

"Based" "conservative" Eastern European countries are going full retard with covid restrictions.

Check out this one:

No more fuel for the unvaccinated. If you don't have covid pass you're not allowed to refuel your car.

Brought to you by right wing conservative "illiberal" government.

LMAO and you thought American democrats are bad...

Fortunately most Eastern Euros don't comply since they remember communism very well, but their globalist right wing leaders sure do their best to emulate communism even harder than the original 45-89 version.

Oompoppamowmow

Sparrow
Catholic

Caduceus

Pelican
Anyone got any news of an even vaguely positive nature today?

this thread has positive news every day

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
Once I have a high enough post count I want to start a thread for positivity/hope surrounding this issue. We need some hope. At least we know we are not alone.

There is one. It’s just buried.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Why else would they demonize an anti parasitic drug that’s been around for years? Didnt listen to the interview if they mentioned it there.
If you read about hydra's its actually fascinating. Basically they are like little jellyfish made up of stem-cells so they just continue to regenerate.

This is so dubious though. Where is this doctor lady getting this info. If Stew Peters was able to lead us to the sources of this information it would be more credible.

It sounds like they're just trying to say the most ridiculous stuff to discredit anyone who is anti-vax, because this sounds like lunacy.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
If you read about hydra's its actually fascinating. Basically they are like little jellyfish made up of stem-cells so they just continue to regenerate.

This is so dubious though. Where is this doctor lady getting this info. If Stew Peters was able to lead us to the sources of this information it would be more credible.

It sounds like they're just trying to say the most ridiculous stuff to discredit anyone who is anti-vax, because this sounds like lunacy.
There a small cadre of these women, who all faintly glow in the dark and Tenpenny who I'm pretty sure is dodgy. There's Carrie Madej, Christiane Northrup, Sherri Tenpenny and occasionally Judy Mikovits is among them (I've grown increasing suspicious of Mikovits, but that's another post). Tenpenny gave testimony before the Ohio House Health Committee, gave a reasonable account of the dangers of the clot shot and then said this:
"I'm sure you've seen the pictures all over the internet of people who've had these shots and now they're magnetized, and put a key on their forehead, it sticks, they can put spoons and forks all over them and they can stick because now we think that there's a metal piece to that,"
It's the same MO as David Icke. Give them a decent breakdown of globalist machinations and then throw in, "by the way, the moons not real and the Queen is a lizard". You'd have to have the IQ of an aborigine to not know the impact of making such a statement, even if it's true. She then went on to talk about an interface in the clot shot and 5g towers, just to make sure she'd have every news channel either mocking or discrediting her, and thereby rest of us by association. Do a search for, "Tenpenny Ohio testimony magnets" and it's all over the internet. And finally Madej and Northrup are associated with an outfit called The Academy of Divine Knowledge. I won't even comment on this site, I'll just leave link and say that Star of David with the pyramid kinda speaks volumes. Oh, and David Icke it there too, he's an "educator" don't you know.
https://academyofdk.com/meet-our-teachers/

Last edited: