Coronavirus vaccine thread

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
To add, it cracks me up when some people which had what seemed to be a typical flu say "oh but I had loss of smell".

Loss of smell is caused by: flu, common cold, sinusitis, nasal congestion...

This was written in 1988
It is common for sufferers with colds or the flu to lose their sense of smell--and, as a result, their ability to taste--briefly during the time of the ailment. But, Frank said, some people do not regain their sense of smell for months, or longer.
“These people are seeing us six months after the flu has passed, and they still don’t have their sense of smell,” he said. “We still don’t even know if it’s permanent or not. . . . We don’t know for sure right now, but we think there may be people who permanently lose their sense of smell after this kind of episode.”

After a period of time, some victims report sensing a persistent, strange odor. Researchers have not determined what that means, Frank said.

Fortunately, these interactions will strengthen you and help increase your resiliency when things get worse. Think of it as training camp.

And for the guy above asking why he would give his status. I think that takes way more courage than standing behind some stupid “personal health info” line that no one respects anymore. Also using that line just means you’re too afraid to own up in front of a bunch of people you think might reject you. He owned it.
There's tactfully approaching a situation -- until it's unavoidable (and maybe being able to accomplish some positives in the interim), and recklessness in the name of courage. The immediate disciples of Jesus knew they were in the crosshairs of religious leaders and the state, at various times. They didn't charge at them with reckless abandon, initially; they actually holed up behind locked doors for spiritual strengthening and preparation. Things cooled off with the religious leaders and the state, and they were able to go out for evangelism/church planting. Eventually, many had to go down as martyrs, yes. But none of them recklessly ran at them screaming bonsai to throw coffee in their face beforehand.

Jesus told the Christians: "...then those in Judea must flee to the mountains." This is usually interpreted as having multiple intended prophetic timelines, but we know that the Christians in Judea at the time of the Roman siege of the Temple in 70 A.D. did in fact flee from the city to the mountains. And while there is record of over 1 million Orthodox Jews being killed during this, there is no record of this being the same fate for local Christians.

We still have laws on the book in America that are legally supportive of our rights to religious liberties and personal health privacy. We can still mitigate situations and stay martyrdom to some extent, until it's an absolute necessity.

Easy_C

Peacock

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
So Austria is back into lockdown for everyone "3 weeks to flatten to curve" and then is planning mandatory vaccination from February 2020 which should be tied to fines for the unvaxxed (this part is not included in this British article, but I found a German one that mentioned that).

Austria plans compulsory Covid vaccination for all​

Country goes into third lockdown amid soaring cases and announces jab mandate from February 2022

Austria is to become the first European country to make vaccinations against Covid 19 mandatory, and will go into its third nationwide lockdown for at least 10 days from Monday, the chancellor, Alexander Schallenberg, has announced.
The government said it was preparing the legal groundwork for a general vaccine mandate to come into effect from 1 February, with exemptions for those unable to receive a jab on medical grounds.

The age from which people will be required to be vaccinated has not yet been determined, the government said.
Those refusing to be vaccinated are likely to face administrative fines, which can be converted into a prison sentence if the fine cannot be recovered.

“For a long time the consensus in this country was that we don’t want a vaccine mandate,” Schallenberg said after a meeting with the Alpine republic’s heads of state. “In spite of months of persuasion, we have not managed to convince enough people to be vaccinated”.
Tightening vaccine pass controls and testing requirements had started to make a difference but it “hasn’t convinced enough”, said Schallenberg, who took over as chancellor last month from his party ally Sebastian Kurz. “We don’t want a fifth wave, we don’t want a sixth or a seventh wave.”
Austria is weathering its most powerful wave of Covid, with authorities on Friday reporting 990 cases per 100,000 people over seven days. It recorded another 15,809 new infections on Friday.
The country has the lowest vaccination rate in western Europe, with 66% of its population fully vaccinated. Over the past two weeks, the conservative green coalition government has tried to prevent a collapse of the health system by making it mandatory for citizens to show proof of vaccination or recovery at restaurants and bars, and then announcing a “lockdown for the unvaccinated”.

Lukashenko

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
So Austria is back into lockdown for everyone "3 weeks to flatten to curve" and then is planning mandatory vaccination from February 2020 which should be tied to fines for the unvaxxed (this part is not included in this British article, but I found a German one that mentioned that).

Oh no. Here we go.

Nemesis is rising again… Brace yourselves for war lads.

Ulysses K

Pigeon
Orthodox

3 generations haven't passed and they start again.
Hitler was Austrian wasn't he?

ZIEG HEIL!!

Ulysses K

Pigeon
Orthodox
To add, it cracks me up when some people which had what seemed to be a typical flu say "oh but I had loss of smell".

Loss of smell is caused by: flu, common cold, sinusitis, nasal congestion...

This was written in 1988
OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS

they've scammed us so much!!!
I never knew that getting the flu could cause loss of the sense of smell for a long time!!
This is what they call ''long covid''.

Does anybody have something on the lungs? A friend of mine got covid (he felt sick and got tested positive...) and he says it's different because his lungs hurt a lot during it. I wonder if that's just simple flu...

I can't believe how much they're playing on the availability heuristic nowadays. Just like with terrorism and air travel.

Aleksandar

Sparrow
I'm thankful to God for blessing me with proper discernment, that I knew from the start that "covid 19" does not exist. I never flinched nor had second thoughts - the "disease" does not exist, injections are made to cull the global population and a part of the anti-Christ system. In my opinion the "vaccine card" is proto-Mark. The actual mark is already patented by Microsoft and has the number 06/06/06 2020: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606.

Our generation is probably going to have the most difficult battle in the history of mankind.

May God give us strength to fight these demons in every way possible.

Ulysses K

Pigeon
Orthodox
I'm thankful to God for blessing me with proper discernment, that I knew from the start that "covid 19" does not exist. I never flinched nor had second thoughts - the "disease" does not exist, injections are made to cull the global population and a part of the anti-Christ system. In my opinion the "vaccine card" is proto-Mark. The actual mark is already patented by Microsoft and has the number 06/06/06 2020: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606.

Our generation is probably going to have the most difficult battle in the history of mankind.

I think it does exist, but it's not that dangerous, and if doctors were allowed to actually do their job instead of selling shots of pfizer, we would be just fine without any of that weird stuff they came up with in 2020. Just like we used to do, up until 2019.

If you enjoyed the 666 patent by Microsoft, you will definitely enjoy this one, by a man named Richard A. Rothschild:

System and Method for Testing for COVID-19​

(yes, they are that arrogant)​

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20200279585A1/en?q=rothschild+covid&oq=rothschild+covid

The two patents (Microsoft + Rothschild) seem to be describing the same thing, with different words. One is more focused on the system as a whole and uses more technical jargon, also including currency, buying and selling etc in the form of crypto (the mark of the Apocalypse, Microsoft in this case) and the other one talks about a
"system to provide a reliable and convenient method for remote collection and observation of a patient's vital signs."

In my opinion, they want to know how even how much you fart every day, to measure the methane and charge you for it. It's good for the climate.

The sensor in the Rothschild patent + the crypto system & sensor in the Microsoft patent (just look at the images) is really all you need to know about what the plan is.

The Revelation is coming true. Please Lord, have mercy on us.

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS

they've scammed us so much!!!
I never knew that getting the flu could cause loss of the sense of smell for a long time!!
This is what they call ''long covid''.

Does anybody have something on the lungs? A friend of mine got covid (he felt sick and got tested positive...) and he says it's different because his lungs hurt a lot during it. I wonder if that's just simple flu...

I can't believe how much they're playing on the availability heuristic nowadays. Just like with terrorism and air travel.
I got a lung infection years ago, it screwed me up for months afterwards. It was called post-viral infection. Basically for a month I had no real sleep as I was labouring to breathe whilst asleep and it took a few months until I was back to normal. I was sleeping 14+ hours each night to recover the sleep debt and my muscles, especially chest, was sore for weeks after having to work so hard for so long while infected.

rainy

Kingfisher
My 5' tall, 300lb+ radicalized sister who thinks the white man in inherently racist and has told any family members who are not vaxxed that she will not allow them to see her or her children, rushed to get her 6 yr old daughter the jab.

She then posted all over social media pictures of her daughter getting the jab. Due to the brainwashing in her household she said her daughter said she wanted the vax so she can do her part to protect those who can't themselves get the vax like her younger siblings, and to protect all the older people. She actually presented this as if her 6 yr old daughter did all the research herself and came to the non-bias conclusion that she is better off getting the jab....

Using her daughter as a political pawn. SMH. I have lost any and all respect for her husband who has allowed her to become an hysterical, racist communist who sacrificed her child's future because she wants to sit in a chair and eat a bunch of unhealthy crap all day. If she looked like a sumo wrestler it would mean she's gone on a diet and lost weight.

This is just one step too far in my eyes. If you're indoctrinated, somewhat insane and think all whiteys are racist, I can still have enough self control to accept you as my sister and family member. Put the BS aside for the sake of the family and children at large.

But when your lazy, hateful ass lives an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle - your choice, and you rush to get jabbed because you know your morbid obesity puts you at high risk, and then follow it up by brainwashing your daughter and my niece into getting the jab simply so your fat ass feels safer and then you use her as a pawn to admonish everyone else, I've had enough.

And her husband wears the skirt in the family. Not an ounce of respect left for him. He has a family full of conservatives who my sister no longer let's him see. And he puts up with it. He allowed my sister to name his son Ivy, because she wanted another girl so bad. He literally let my sister give his son a girls name and post pics online of his son with his nails painted pink.

I'm sure other people here have similar experiences. This is true evil. Even though they'll call others Nazis what we're actually seeing is the answer to the question, if you were in Germany when Hitler was in control, would you have sided with the Nazi regime. The answer is yes. They are brainwashed and full of hate for the opposition. Deep down I wouldn't be surprised if they would like to send the non-vaxxed and/or Trump supporters into gas chambers.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Missing on your boosters for just six days can cost your life!

Hero surgeon killed by Covid was DOUBLE-JABBED but missed out on booster by just six days: Heartbroken wife says 'devoted' father-of-four, 45, lost Covid battle 'after catching virus on a ward' despite having second vaccine in January

So to sum up: the jabs does not stop any transition (or whatever) and it does not prevent mortality from the "deadly" virus (or whatever), basically it does nothing but helps you die prematurely regardless of your existing well being.

Nevertheless, some DEMONcracies around the world have all the excuse to ruin your life and even throw in jail for calling a spade a spade.

rainy

Kingfisher
Holy smokes. Women really can embody and bring about utter chaos.
She had a girl and wanted more. Both of her following pregnancies were boys. She actually was so mad she wouldn't speak to her husband and fell into a depression with each one. She somehow convinced herself it was her husband's fault he got her impregnated with boys instead of another girl. And he put up with it.

Neither son has ever had their haircut so it's long like a girls. Nail polish. She's had them wearing dresses and posted it online.

My sister is a lunatic at this point. Far left CA living radical.

One factor in this vax debate is the sheer narcissism by some people. Live a lifestyle so unhealthy you can't touch your toes if your life depended on it, constantly say my body my choice when it comes to aborting/murdering fetuses, then telling otherwise healthy people that they need to inject themselves with experimental drugs, including your own children, to protect you due to your own lifestyle choices, while if the vax even worked you'd already be protected. By vaxxing her daughter my sister is admitting the vax does not work.

She basically chose stuffing her face with pizza and doritos over the medical freedom and healthy future of her daughter.

And at 300lbs on a small frame one of these boosters is gonna kill her.

Grow Bag

Pelican
I've been listening to Dr. Jessica Rose, who wrote the paper with Dr. McCullogh on myocarditis adverse events (it was pulled by NIH), and she says that VAERS is so onerous to fill out that most front-line healthcare staff simply don't have the time to fill out these reports and those that do will simply avoid doing so if they can. She estimates adverse events as being as high as X100 those reported. And I've heard reports that the yellow card system in the UK is woefully under recorded. If you extrapolate this number to global reporting of adverse events, then we're talking 200,000,000, as last time I looked 2 million events had been reported. Let's be conservative and half that number, that's still 100,000,000 events, how many of them are deaths is moot, as the clot shot means a greatly curtailed, invalided life anyway. Putting that in shocking context, the swine flu vaccine was withdrawn after 50 deaths.

As I've written elsewhere, the sheer scale of this crime is mind blowing. No wonder they're taking off the velvet glove, they cannot back down under any circumstances.

Easy_C

Peacock
I'm sure other people here have similar experiences. This is true evil. Even though they'll call others Nazis what we're actually seeing is the answer to the question, if you were in Germany when Hitler was in control, would you have sided with the Nazi regime. The answer is yes. They are brainwashed and full of hate for the opposition. Deep down I wouldn't be surprised if they would like to send the non-vaxxed and/or Trump supporters into gas chambers.

Try trolling Reddit and insinuating that. You'll get net upvotes.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Amen.