Coronavirus vaccine thread

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I know this is clearly anecdotal but my job allows me to travel major roads near where I live to multiple towns and I do notice a good number of ambulances flying around.

Its like those zombie movies with some small details the viewer can see that pushes the story forward. Surface ripples that may or may not mean anything. The only thing we can rely on is time to see what will come.

Easy_C

Peacock
I know this is clearly anecdotal but my job allows me to travel major roads near where I live to multiple towns and I do notice a good number of ambulances flying around.

Its like those zombie movies with some small details the viewer can see that pushes the story forward. Surface ripples that may or may not mean anything. The only thing we can rely on is time to see what will come.

Life is always like that. Anyone who entered the military during the height of the Iraq and Afghanistan era was taught that enough to make it engrained. Small details can very often tell you what’s going on and things as small as noticing a civilian vehicles curving around certain spots or seeing fewer kids outside than usual can save both yours and others lives.

A good habit In general is to make notes of the baseline for your area. How much traffic on foot and vehicles? What types of vehicles? How are people dressed? What are their driving and walking mannerisms? How many and what kind of emergency vehicles are normal to hear and what times? What’s a normal proportion of out of state and out of county license plates?

Edit: (kinda) hypothetical example. If you see groups of cars with mixed out of state license plates, in an area where you usually only see commuter license plates, hanging out at the local shopping center and it’s April (not a travel month) you’ve got a potential indicator that something is going on.

Last edited:

rainy

Kingfisher
Vaccine does nothing to prevent COVID.

FEnNoADUUAM3CID

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Wow.
Now this is putting one's money where their mouth is; or dying for one's beliefs.

Voxday :

...And finally, the White Wall of Silence may be cracking under the strain of the guilt and shame being borne by the medical community, as the head of one of Germany’s largest hospitals recently committed suicide over his refusal to continue participating in what he described as “a genocide” and “a crime against humanity”.

According to Las repúblicas, In the lengthy farewell letter Dr. Thomas Jendges wrote before his suicide and demanded its publication, he is said to have harshly criticized the information policy of governments in dealing with the dangerousness of Covid vaccines. The constant lies and deceit to the patient and the vaccinated that the vaccines are supposedly harmless, he could no longer bear them, it is said in the letter.
He condemns vaccinating the population with experimental and lethal vaccines against Covid-19, which is in fact more of a biological warfare agent created and manipulated for that use, than for any other known utility. For Dr. Thomas Jendges a genocide and a crime against humanity is taking place, they report that he says the letter, according to the German press such as the Bild newspaper.
Because the mayor threatened to fire him if he no longer stayed in the submissive line imposed by government order and refused to vaccinate patients at the clinic, there were presumably no more options for Jendges. This director has not wanted to support a crime of the federal government, the state government and his faithful henchmen.
Dr Thomas Jendges Head of Clinic, Commits Suicide “COVID-19 Vaccine Is a Genocide”

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The worrying thing is the long term consequences. What starts to form now in my head is a combination of sterilization (we see it already in the menstrual problems of women, but also as Roosh pointed out yesterday 80/90% spontaneous abortion rates in pregnant women) and death (heart attacks mainly but also the blood clotting, could be more focused on the men). Also, I'm reading the Great reset by upper villain Klaus and he says there that corona ''could have'' permanent neurological problems, with which he obviously is blaming this beforehand on corona instead of the vaccines, which could become a factor. Also he addresses kidney problems.

I think they watch less TV in Bangladesh.

Nordwand

Kingfisher

My town as well; I was giving the benefit of the doubt, and thinking that it was just my own perception of the situation. It now looks to be that my assessment was correct.

N°6

Hummingbird
The worrying thing is the long term consequences. What starts to form now in my head is a combination of sterilization (we see it already in the menstrual problems of women, but also as Roosh pointed out yesterday 80/90% spontaneous abortion rates in pregnant women) and death (heart attacks mainly but also the blood clotting, could be more focused on the men). Also, I'm reading the Great reset by upper villain Klaus and he says there that corona ''could have'' permanent neurological problems, with which he obviously is blaming this beforehand on corona instead of the vaccines, which could become a factor. Also he addresses kidney problems.

No doubt, it’s developing health service uses ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine alongside vitamins and zinc as early treatment for the common cold variant rather than the patentable experimental gene therapies that the financial-democracies are pedalling to their citizens. No doubt also, the Indian sub-continent doesn’t use remdesivir (aka “Run, Death is Here” by American nurses) to kill the non-vaxxed to use their deaths as pro-vax propaganda.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

I too, also noticed an increase in emergency vehicle sirens here in Aus., over the past ~four months.

During our recent 'lockdown' nonsense.
Increased emergency vehicle sirens did not make sense at face value.

Greatly reduced vehicular traffic, cause most folk were stuck at home.
Greatly reduced pedestrian & cyclist accidents, cause most folk were stuck at home.
Greatly reduced workplace accidents, cause most folk were stuck at home.
No sporting injuries, cause most folk were stuck at home.
Etc., etc.

About the only thing other than quack-cine injury, that could warrant increased emergency services response; was suicide & suicide attempts.
Cause most folk were stuck at home...
Or people deprived of medical services for cancers or other serious ailments, due to hospital restrictions.

Both of which are outcomes derived from Plan-demic nonsense.

Couple all that, with first-hand nurse accounts of most emergency patients being quack-cine injury related; & I don't expect I'll see a reduction in emergency vehicle siren noise any time soon.
Especially when the NPC Drones start getting their third injections en-masse.

IF the Coof is real then:

Cojona takes out the old, weak and infirm.

Quackcine takes out everyone else, especially fit young men.

Grow Bag

Pelican
...And finally, the White Wall of Silence may be cracking under the strain of the guilt and shame being borne by the medical community, as the head of one of Germany’s largest hospitals recently committed suicide over his refusal to continue participating in what he described as “a genocide” and “a crime against humanity”.
This doesn't surprise me and I expect to there will be many more. The whole medical profession didn't become brutes overnight, they rationalised, from self-interest, putting all contradictions and unwelcome thoughts of their bad practices to the back of their minds. Many will just close off their hearts and keep lying to themselves, others will wake up one day and won't be able to live with themselves.

I've wondered about how to speak to the people implementing this genocide. I believe in redemption for all, no matter how atrocious their crimes, so the only thing I can think to say is, "if you have anything semblance of a conscience, stop what you're doing, stop looking away, confess to God and plead with Him for forgiveness for the great harms you've done so far".

r3d

Woodpecker
Wow.
Now this is putting one's money where their mouth is; or dying for one's beliefs.

Voxday :

To be honest I know nothing about the case, but the fact that I haven't heard anything reliable yet makes it suspicious.

If this guy really knew what was going on he would have a very good understanding of how the media works and that no major news outlet would ever mention this suicide note with a single word. He really should've read it out loud and post the video on telegram or odysee. If you are ending your life because of the scam in the first place, why wouldn't you make sure your message will cut through the noise?

[update while typing] Ok, I have read through the sources before posting now, and it kind of supports my view. Police deny that there was a suicide note and the whole thing traces down to one telegram post that was written in pretty sensationalistic fake-news style.

I mean, I do wish it were true, but you really have to ask why such a presumably smart man who HAS to know about the government and the media's role in all of this chose to just leave behind a note for God-knows-who to find. Then again, maybe he's a doctor and not a communications expert and he couldn't imagine such a big gesture getting covered up by just confiscating the note. Guess we'll never know.

Easy_C

Peacock

Grow Bag

Pelican
To be honest I know nothing about the case, but the fact that I haven't heard anything reliable yet makes it suspicious.

If this guy really knew what was going on he would have a very good understanding of how the media works and that no major news outlet would ever mention this suicide note with a single word. He really should've read it out loud and post the video on telegram or odysee. If you are ending your life because of the scam in the first place, why wouldn't you make sure your message will cut through the noise?

[update while typing] Ok, I have read through the sources before posting now, and it kind of supports my view. Police deny that there was a suicide note and the whole thing traces down to one telegram post that was written in pretty sensationalistic fake-news style.

I mean, I do wish it were true, but you really have to ask why such a presumably smart man who HAS to know about the government and the media's role in all of this chose to just leave behind a note for God-knows-who to find. Then again, maybe he's a doctor and not a communications expert and he couldn't imagine such a big gesture getting covered up by just confiscating the note. Guess we'll never know.
Here's a video of Dr. Thomas Jendges apparently. The article linked under the video claims that he was "suicided".

rainy

Kingfisher
I know a nurse who runs a clinic and she says the number of people age 15-30 they are seeing with MS and guillain barre, neurological disorders has skyrocket. I spoke with her last night.

She knows it's vax related. So do her supervisors.

And this is where it gets evil as I asked her how can her supervisors sleep at night knowing all this shit is happening. According to her they were all provided a script on what to say regarding the vax from the DC department of health. And straying from the script in any form will lead to disciplinary action and potential loss of license. Courses were taken and forms were signed by all healthcare providers. Disobey and you're out of a job.

That is why so many nurses has resigned. It's not just the jab mandates. It's that they are first hand witnesses to the corruption and adverse events.

This nurse I know did get the jab and regrets it. She will resign if boosters are mandated.