"...bulletproof..."

Warning: Language.

Ken-Kirwan-booster.png
Ken-Kirwan-partially-paralyzed.png

It's working - check his eyes.

Beacon

Robin
Buddhist / Eastern
So it is indeed a leaky vaccine and we are headed straight for a Marek's disease scenario?
I guess that is why this variant gets so much publicity. Its all over the legacy media now. I guess it was the long awaited scapegoat for not leaky rather "super leaky" vax. Also Botswana is a low jabbed country 20% fully and 37% single dose so things have got really messy for the narrative.

gat

Robin
Protestant
I guess that is why this variant gets so much publicity. Its all over the legacy media now. I guess it was the long awaited scapegoat for not leaky rather "super leaky" vax. Also Botswana is a low jabbed country 20% fully and 37% single dose so things have got really messy for the narrative.
Maybe I'm missing something but doesn't that help their narrative? They can say it came from a low vaxxed area and that we need to vax more.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
So it is indeed a leaky vaccine and we are headed straight for a Marek's disease scenario?

I would say it`s narrow, but the end effect is the same. It drives (serotype) mutations directly. We should of course have;

-Isolated the really vulnerable.

-Developed traditional "complete" vaccines. (I.e. inactive complete pathogens etc.)

-Counted the infected and recovered as immune. (No need for vaccine)

-Improved metabolic health/diet of the population as a whole. (This is most important and long overdue.)

-Cut ties to China/take back manufacturing to the western world. (Reduced risk of new pathogen`s as a bonus)

Crazy88

Sparrow
Other Christian
This is a carefully coordinated and planned multi-front attack to take down our economy, healthcare, justice, and law enforcement systems so they can reset everything. Everyone is impacted, and there’s no place to run or hide. It’s not just the US or the West, it’s worldwide.

The timing of the this variant is perfect. Just as we’re starting to see increasing reports of side effects of the jabs, their complete ineffectiveness, and a big push to get kids vaccinated, here comes the new variant that could be particularly dangerous to children.

Oh, and in case anyone wasn’t paying attention, the FOMC minutes released late Wednesday shows the Fed is prepared to fight inflation at all costs, meaning raising rates and tapering sooner than expected. That will be ugly, not just here in the US but lots of emerging economies like Turkey where the currency has already crashed 50% in the past year. There’ll be a cascading effect. They need people locked down to prevent riots and who knows what else.

Could be some tough months ahead, time to pray, prepare, and have faith in the Lord.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
This guy is well known damage control shill and he does exactly that on this video. First, he nit-picks on certain ways the paper is written such as Mrna as opposed to mRNA and vacs instead of vaccines, etc. Secondly he brings up the hypothesis that inflammation is due to lack of aspiring during vaccination and finally he seems to have a problem with the fact that the author has website on which he sells supps and coconut oil, for example. He points out that none of his colleague does that suggesting that the author of the paper is not a serious researcher.

All and all, his shilling is quite subtle and misleading and many would fall for it.
Definitely. If he said anything controversial, his videos wouldn't have ads.
He said that many docs generally don't agree with that heart surgeon. Which is usually a good sign cause it means his work deviates from the norm.

He also says that the co-authors aren't mentioned , but doesn't admit that that is obviously cause they're fearful of losing their jobs.

If only even a fraction of this kind of "debate" reached MSM...but that will never happen.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
What in the world is up with camera film companies producing viral vaccines?

First there was the bizarre story that bankrupt American firm Kodak received a $765 MILLION loan from the US government to work on covid treatment, which I just assumed was insider connections with the Jewish group that picked through the bones of Kodak after its bankruptcy, but now FUJIFILM is also getting in on drug making:

About 300 people at Fujifilm are said to have been working on the [Novavax] vaccine

I was actually considering this new vaccine, as it is very similar to the traditional flu vaccine (ie just as harmful as your typical vaccine, which is something to be concerned about, but probably ok to take for most people) until I read its made by the people I buy those $8 disposable cameras from. Doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence!

ViatoremColognia

Pigeon
Jewish

First there was the bizarre story that bankrupt American firm Kodak received a $765 MILLION loan from the US government to work on covid treatment, which I just assumed was insider connections with the Jewish group that picked through the bones of Kodak after its bankruptcy, but now FUJIFILM is also getting in on drug making:

I was actually considering this new vaccine, as it is very similar to the traditional flu vaccine (ie just as harmful as your typical vaccine, which is something to be concerned about, but probably ok to take for most people) until I read its made by the people I buy those $8 disposable cameras from. Doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence!
It's probably a reference to Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian

It is quite easy to make a vaccine. Just throw in some assorted turd and adjuvants, mix and you're done.
It works on the principle: if it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger.

Btw, the idea of vaccination was based on the presumption that you can build up resistance against alcohol with more practice.

JohnKreese

Pelican
Catholic
Maybe I'm missing something but doesn't that help their narrative? They can say it came from a low vaxxed area and that we need to vax more.
Look at the previous page. It was mentioned that the "new variant" was found in the bodies of vaccinated people. This implies that the (significantly larger) unvaccinated population are doing better there and/or are not responsible for the creation of and/or spreading of the "new variant".