Coronavirus vaccine thread

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic

MSM now starting to address natural immunity. But as you read this it’s almost like they are trying to flip the whole thing in that also getting vaccinated doubles your protection.

Ulysses K

Sparrow
Orthodox
What in the world is up with camera film companies producing viral vaccines?

First there was the bizarre story that bankrupt American firm Kodak received a $765 MILLION loan from the US government to work on covid treatment, which I just assumed was insider connections with the Jewish group that picked through the bones of Kodak after its bankruptcy, but now FUJIFILM is also getting in on drug making:

I was actually considering this new vaccine, as it is very similar to the traditional flu vaccine (ie just as harmful as your typical vaccine, which is something to be concerned about, but probably ok to take for most people) until I read its made by the people I buy those $8 disposable cameras from. Doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence!
If you think this is as dangerous as a ''traditional flu vaccine'' you are being grossly misled. If they had wanted to release a vaccine very quickly, because of the ''pandemic emergency'' bla bla bla why didn't they use a traditional vaccine technology which has been known to work for decades?

Why use a brand new, cutting edge mRNA technology that they cannot claim to have mastered in such a short time frame, to make a vaccine, when they needed it quickly? It would've taken them much less time to stick to the usual formula, I suppose.

Why risk hurting or even killing with a potentially dangerous, insufficiently tested technology?

Ever since covid came, we've been bathed in this medical jargon. ''mRNA'' vaccine. What is this? I had never heard of that before. But somehow this time is special...

This is anything unlike a traditional flu vaccine. And their rage to ''save'' us is an obvious red flag.

This vaccine, in my opinion, is made to kill people. Again, just my opinion. Maybe Bill Gates, Mario Draghi and the other oligarchs really care about us, I don't know. Or maybe they wouldn't dare pull this off in plain sight, in front of billions of people. A massive genocide.
As they say in french, "plus c'est grand plus ça passe''. The bigger it is the more it ''goes through'' (slang).

It couldn't be that the worst people on Earth, that want us to get the vaccine so bad, have conspired to poison us. The same people that keep talking about ''overpopulation''. Shocking.

Of course, people won't die right away. They will just start feeling bad, tired, have low energy... Maybe even get a stroke in 5 years... A weak heart. Maybe they will get sick. Kind of like HIV symptoms.
Forbes says it's fake (duh of course they say it is, to keep you asleep), and yet strangely enough, according to a later article by the NYT, they ended up cancelling a covid-19 vaccine project in Australia, because of ''confidence issues" related to HIV false positives...
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/11/world/australia/uq-coronavirus-vaccine-false-positive.html
I wonder why people got HIV positive after a covid vaccine trial. I wonder why. I can't understand. Why HIV and not any other disease? What a coincidence. Rare, rare everywhere.
Here is another alarming coincidence:
Dr Robert Young claims to have found a bacteria that is linked to HIV in the Pfizer injection:
https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/...opy-reveals-graphene-oxide-in-cov-19-vaccines

But by then, the media will have normalized all of that, and people will have forgotten about the vaccine. Those people that have drunk the blue pill already, at least. People will be dying in their 20s from natural causes. We will blame the climate or toxins or something. And don't forget covid.

If I had to guess why a tech company like Kodak is working on it, it's because this "vaccine" is far more insidious than it seems. The goal is to make you a living part of this patent:

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

People must become living machines. This is the transhumanist agenda as described by Klaus Schwab and others. This vaccine is the sacrament of the death cult. It's not just the QR code, as I've seen some people believe.

"Oh the QR code is evil, but the vaccine is not!"
I invite you to read this text, which is an officially filed complaint against the greek government by lawyer Nikos Antoniadis, now translated to English:

https://nikosantoniadis.tv/2021/10/...h-it-has-not-be-answered-they-can-not-answer/

In this report, he asked dozen high level scientists in the field of Biochemistry and mRNA as well as the medical field in general, to give their opinion on the vaccine, which is very alarming, while signing the document. They demand explanations from the greek government.

If you mandate a vaccine, you must be required to give answers to those who ask questions about it, no?

And yet it's been 6 months almost, and no answer from the greek government.

Greece is a small country but there are plenty of intelligent people there. According to professor Raoult, director of IHU Meditéranée Hospital of infectious diseases, in Marseilles, France, the leading expert in infectiology right now, in terms of scientific research published is professor Ioannidis. He is greek and lives in the US. Here is more about him:
https://profiles.stanford.edu/john-ioannidis
This man is literally mr Virus. It's his job.

From his bio:
The PLoS Medicine paper on “Why most published research findings are false(note: yes Ioannidis wrote that scientific paper LOL) has been the most-accessed article in the history of Public Library of Science (>3 million hits). Author of 8 literary books in Greek, three of which were shortlisted for best book of the year Anagnostis awards. Brave Thinker scientist for 2010 according to Atlantic, “may be one of the most influential scientists alive”. Highly Cited Researcher according to Thomson Reuters in both Clinical Medicine and in Social Sciences. Citation indices: h=217, m=8 per Google Scholar. Current citation rate: >6,000 new citations per month (among the 10 scientists worldwide who are currently the most commonly cited).

In a smaller, local greek tv channel he explained that out of fear of persecution or fear of losing their sponsorships, which fund their research and their lives work, many scientists even amongst those who are in the tip of the top in their field, silence themselves. He says that it is society that is responsible for this sad state of affairs, because they do not defend scientists, who are at the mercy of any politician or average journalist of any major media outlet.

The scientific truth you have been shown is all lies. Scientists are over-afraid and over-payed to keep their mouths shut. The few scientists who really know whats going on are controlled. Wake up. Wake up right now.

Last edited:

IPS

Sparrow
Other Christian
I decided this is a good time early in the game for a little investigation.
I went to the CDC to find information on the new strain B.1.1.529. Doesn't say much and defers to WHO.
Go to WHO and here is what I find . Doesn't say much here either. I get curious about the The Technical Advisory Group on SARS-CoV-2 Virus Evolution. Who is in this group? The only name I've been able to find so far...Maria Van Kerkhove (here is what she had to say) Generally more studies need to be done.

With this in mind where is the information in these articles coming from?
https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...coronavirus-variant-covid-omicron-travel-bans

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59418127

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...ous-is-the-new-variant-found-in-south-africa/

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/25/who...th-africa-with-large-number-of-mutations.html

More than 30 mutations
Greater transmissibility.
etc...etc...etc...
Not so carefully crafted fiction.

Lone Wolf

Sparrow
Protestant

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Cross-post from COVID memes (Xi era).

get-vaxxed.png

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Atheist
Gold Member
If you think this is as dangerous as a ''traditional flu vaccine'' you are being grossly misled. If they had wanted to release a vaccine very quickly, because of the ''pandemic emergency'' bla bla bla why didn't they use a traditional vaccine technology which has been known to work for decades?

Why use a brand new, cutting edge mRNA technology that they cannot claim to have mastered in such a short time frame, to make a vaccine, when they needed it quickly? It would've taken them much less time to stick to the usual formula, I suppose.

Why risk hurting or even killing with a potentially dangerous, insufficiently tested technology?

Ever since covid came, we've been bathed in this medical jargon. ''mRNA'' vaccine. What is this? I had never heard of that before. But somehow this time is special...

This is anything unlike a traditional flu vaccine. And their rage to ''save'' us is an obvious red flag.

This vaccine, in my opinion, is made to kill people. Again, just my opinion. Maybe Bill Gates, Mario Draghi and the other oligarchs really care about us, I don't know. Or maybe they wouldn't dare pull this off in plain sight, in front of billions of people. A massive genocide.
As they say in french, "plus c'est grand plus ça passe''. The bigger it is the more it ''goes through'' (slang).

It couldn't be that the worst people on Earth, that want us to get the vaccine so bad, have conspired to poison us. The same people that keep talking about ''overpopulation''. Shocking.

Of course, people won't die right away. They will just start feeling bad, tired, have low energy... Maybe even get a stroke in 5 years... A weak heart. Maybe they will get sick. Kind of like HIV symptoms.
Forbes says it's fake (duh of course they say it is, to keep you asleep), and yet strangely enough, according to a later article by the NYT, they ended up cancelling a covid-19 vaccine project in Australia, because of ''confidence issues" related to HIV false positives...
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/11/world/australia/uq-coronavirus-vaccine-false-positive.html
I wonder why people got HIV positive after a covid vaccine trial. I wonder why. I can't understand. Why HIV and not any other disease? What a coincidence. Rare, rare everywhere.
Here is another alarming coincidence:
Dr Robert Young claims to have found a bacteria that is linked to HIV in the Pfizer injection:
https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/...opy-reveals-graphene-oxide-in-cov-19-vaccines

But by then, the media will have normalized all of that, and people will have forgotten about the vaccine. Those people that have drunk the blue pill already, at least. People will be dying in their 20s from natural causes. We will blame the climate or toxins or something. And don't forget covid.

If I had to guess why a tech company like Kodak is working on it, it's because this "vaccine" is far more insidious than it seems. The goal is to make you a living part of this patent:

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

People must become living machines. This is the transhumanist agenda as described by Klaus Schwab and others. This vaccine is the sacrament of the death cult. It's not just the QR code, as I've seen some people believe.

"Oh the QR code is evil, but the vaccine is not!"
I invite you to read this text, which is an officially filed complaint against the greek government by lawyer Nikos Antoniadis, now translated to English:

https://nikosantoniadis.tv/2021/10/...h-it-has-not-be-answered-they-can-not-answer/

In this report, he asked dozen high level scientists in the field of Biochemistry and mRNA as well as the medical field in general, to give their opinion on the vaccine, which is very alarming, while signing the document. They demand explanations from the greek government.

If you mandate a vaccine, you must be required to give answers to those who ask questions about it, no?

And yet it's been 6 months almost, and no answer from the greek government.

Greece is a small country but there are plenty of intelligent people there. According to professor Raoult, director of IHU Meditéranée Hospital of infectious diseases, in Marseilles, France, the leading expert in infectiology right now, in terms of scientific research published is professor Ioannidis. He is greek and lives in the US. Here is more about him:
https://profiles.stanford.edu/john-ioannidis
This man is literally mr Virus. It's his job.

From his bio:
The PLoS Medicine paper on “Why most published research findings are false(note: yes Ioannidis wrote that scientific paper LOL) has been the most-accessed article in the history of Public Library of Science (>3 million hits). Author of 8 literary books in Greek, three of which were shortlisted for best book of the year Anagnostis awards. Brave Thinker scientist for 2010 according to Atlantic, “may be one of the most influential scientists alive”. Highly Cited Researcher according to Thomson Reuters in both Clinical Medicine and in Social Sciences. Citation indices: h=217, m=8 per Google Scholar. Current citation rate: >6,000 new citations per month (among the 10 scientists worldwide who are currently the most commonly cited).

In a smaller, local greek tv channel he explained that out of fear of persecution or fear of losing their sponsorships, which fund their research and their lives work, many scientists even amongst those who are in the tip of the top in their field, silence themselves. He says that it is society that is responsible for this sad state of affairs, because they do not defend scientists, who are at the mercy of any politician or average journalist of any major media outlet.

The scientific truth you have been shown is all lies. Scientists are over-afraid and over-payed to keep their mouths shut. The few scientists who really know whats going on are controlled. Wake up. Wake up right now.

Yup you're Bang on the Money! A very trustworthy former co-worker of mine had mentioned her Car Salesman Boyfriend (Huge Network) was casually told about the cure for AIDS being available by a walking client... But all Scientist on the Team made the choice to "Live" ...while laughing nervously.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
What in the world is up with camera film companies producing viral vaccines?

First there was the bizarre story that bankrupt American firm Kodak received a $765 MILLION loan from the US government to work on covid treatment, which I just assumed was insider connections with the Jewish group that picked through the bones of Kodak after its bankruptcy, but now FUJIFILM is also getting in on drug making:

I was actually considering this new vaccine, as it is very similar to the traditional flu vaccine (ie just as harmful as your typical vaccine, which is something to be concerned about, but probably ok to take for most people) until I read its made by the people I buy those $8 disposable cameras from. Doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence!

Strange the J&J got pushed to the side quickly, apparently in Canada they brought it back in some provinces because its the only one some remaining health care personal would take. I don't recall all the blood clots/heart inflamation on this one? Or maybe very little compared to the others?

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
Strange the J&J got pushed to the side quickly, apparently in Canada they brought it back in some provinces because its the only one some remaining health care personal would take. I don't recall all the blood clots/heart inflamation on this one? Or maybe very little compared to the others?
My 70 year old parents took this right when it came out. Have Had no issues... They regret taking any vax now... But haven't had any ill affects heretofore...it still has issues also.

cyborg1337

Robin
Muslim
Also I've seen a correlation that people that have had the mRNA vaccines have had really bad cases of flu, because the vaccines have reduced their overall immunity.

And I saw this today:
The predictable solution here is more vaccines. It scares me that people's immune systems will not be theirs anymore, big pharma and the authorities will control it with vaccinations.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Pfizer is updating it's vaccines for the new variant;

What does this mean? Get everybody boosted now, but the booster will be ineffective with the new variant, so then push the 4th shot and so on... Surely there will be long-term implications of so much vaccine in such a short space, does that worry normies?
Don't forget these normies go to the pharmacy for to get medication for a basic headache that essentially just requires sleep, drinking or water or not looking at screens for a couple of hours. They think taking paracetamol and aspirin are normal things everyone does multiple times a year. Therefore, they're not worried about some extra litres of vaxjuice

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Conveniently, the new Omicron variant has side effects such as heart failure, arrhythmias, heart inflammation, and blood clots. They'll blame the so called variant for vaccine side effects and the sheeple will lap it up:

The we’ll find out Omicron has been present for longer ‘than the experts thought’…thereby putting a pretty little bow on any vax injuries.

Then we can all concentrate how our shower habits are destroying the environment and by proxy all of Africa.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Conveniently, the new Omicron variant has side effects such as heart failure, arrhythmias, heart inflammation, and blood clots. They'll blame the so called variant for vaccine side effects and the sheeple will lap it up:

At this point it doesn't make a difference. They could own up and say "We're sorry the jabs caused massive harm to you. Please forgive us, it won't happen again! Now please line up and take the booster to save lives".

They would still line up in for the inoculation shot.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
At this point it doesn't make a difference. They could own up and say "We're sorry the jabs caused massive harm to you. Please forgive us, it won't happen again! Now please line up and take the booster to save lives".

They would still line up in for the inoculation shot.

Correct. They will do whatever the media, the government and the corporations say. They are brainwashed. It's as simple as that.

GreatIrishElk

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
The we’ll find out Omicron has been present for longer ‘than the experts thought’…thereby putting a pretty little bow on any vax injuries.

Then we can all concentrate how our shower habits are destroying the environment and by proxy all of Africa.

The ‘scientist’ credited with discovering the new variant in South Africa talks about how the UK is ‘panicking unnecessarily’ about this new variant.

I was wondering why the Telegraph would so willingly publish this video, which seems to go against the narrative that this is a great threat to all the progress we’ve been making against Covid.

However, as you could guess, she ends the interview with ‘but in 2 weeks… who knows?’

We know. The poor vaxxed that have come together and sacrificed so much to gain back a smidge of the life they once knew will be sent back to square one.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian

The ‘scientist’ credited with discovering the new variant in South Africa talks about how the UK is ‘panicking unnecessarily’ about this new variant.

I was wondering why the Telegraph would so willingly publish this video, which seems to go against the narrative that this is a great threat to all the progress we’ve been making against Covid.

However, as you could guess, she ends the interview with ‘but in 2 weeks… who knows?’

We know. The poor vaxxed that have come together and sacrificed so much to gain back a smidge of the life they once knew will be sent back to square one.

They have been using this double speak from the very begining - masks are useless, double mask, lockdown work, lockdown cause more damage, vaccine cause damage but here take this vaccine. It's just to maintain the Hegel's dialectics.

If they have started this new narrative it is for a specific reason.

GreatIrishElk

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-59442129.amp

Also just in, South Africa sad because they are being shutdown thanks to Omicron.

Don’t they know by now that public safety trumps economic needs?

BBC paving the way for ‘variants of concern’ coming from developing countries going ‘undiscovered’ for fear of sanctions.

I predict that the category 4 variant to end all variants will have been ‘circulating for some time’ and will cause untold deaths as people have already said from blood clots, myocarditis and other complications NOT caused by the vax. They will have no idea of the origin because other countries did not want to be the one who ‘discovered’ it.