Coronavirus vaccine thread

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
The we’ll find out Omicron has been present for longer ‘than the experts thought’…thereby putting a pretty little bow on any vax injuries.

Then we can all concentrate how our shower habits are destroying the environment and by proxy all of Africa.
I hope this makes something clear to people - now that they’ve invented a completely imaginary variant out of litrally nothing that just happens to have the exact same symptoms as the vaxx causes. And are also busy hyping the unparalleled catastrophe of Covid-21 despite literally zero tangible evidence of any kind of its existence.

As you read them hyping up more and more lethal strains and diseases based on literally nothing and no evidence at all, I hope it’s finally crystal clear that Covid-19 never existed. There is no Covid-19 just as there’s no Covid-21. There’s no omicron variant because there are no variants.

Those of you who were severely ill over the past two years did NOT have the imaginary disease Covid-19, which is as fake as the Covid-21 they’re prepping is going to be. You had the flu or pneumonia. If the symptoms were worse than usual, that’s due to the greater stress and upheavals you were undergoing. The link between the shocks/stresses and the frequency/severity of illness people experience (including the flu) is well known to proponents of terrain theory. We never get sick in a vacuum. It was the various social upheavals and the whirlwind of chaos unleashed by the elites since the start of 2020 that caused your symptoms to be markedly worse than usual, not the emergence of a new virus.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Fortunately we can go to sleep tonight without having to worry about the very worrying new variant. New vaccines are up in not more than 100 days! I absolutely love it how the name this one B.1.1.529 by the way, to make it sound like some bioweapon from a Red Alert Russian campaign.

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
My 70 year old parents took this right when it came out. Have Had no issues... They regret taking any vax now... But haven't had any ill affects heretofore...it still has issues also.
If forced the J+J is the one I would take for a variety of reasons. It's not mRNA. It hasn't been linked to Mycarditis (sp?). It's one shot. But even more importantly it's the one the media has been trying to steer people away from. In the USA last I saw only 15 Million have taken it but 180+ have taken the mRNA's.

Remember....they don't want us all dead. They'll need their NWO minions to clean their toilets and make their Scotch.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Sometimes I really have to put my big brain cap on the find the method in the madness :laughter:.

FFSxJ6GXEAUbZOT

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
If forced the J+J is the one I would take for a variety of reasons. It's not mRNA. It hasn't been linked to Mycarditis (sp?). It's one shot. But even more importantly it's the one the media has been trying to steer people away from. In the USA last I saw only 15 Million have taken it but 180+ have taken the mRNA's.

Remember....they don't want us all dead. They'll need their NWO minions to clean their toilets and make their Scotch.

Dude, you're not going soft on us, are you? Don't even entertain that thought! They're all unnecessary and they're all poison.

Also, double check on whether aborted fetal cells were used in its development or testing. Not sure on the J&J but that should be investigated.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic

You’re right. It’s not mRNA but actual DNA.
It’s the original “clot shot”.
Fetal cells used in production, not just testing.
It produces spike proteins.

Try again...

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
Dude, you're not going soft on us, are you? Don't even entertain that thought! They're all unnecessary and they're all poison.

Also, double check on whether aborted fetal cells were used in its development or testing. Not sure on the J&J but that should be investigated.
I said 'if forced'. Feel free to downvote. Many people are being shoved into a crappy position on this and aren't prepared to lose their jobs. You can downvote if you want.

Of course they're all garbage, but I've known many people who've been heavily humbled by this thing and backed into the corner. The people behind making people choose this junk or losing the ability to feed their kids are going to a special hell.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I said 'if forced'. Feel free to downvote. Many people are being shoved into a crappy position on this and aren't prepared to lose their jobs. You can downvote if you want.

Of course they're all garbage, but I've known many people who've been heavily humbled by this thing and backed into the corner. The people behind making people choose this junk or losing the ability to feed their kids are going to a special hell.

I don't care about downvoting.

I'm sensing something bad here.

DON'T DO IT.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer

I don't think it matters what exactly is in this one or not. Point is that you'll be set on a everlasting cycle of vaccine intake per every 6 months or so at least. As Michael Yeadon said, the boosters are having way less safety controls than the first ones (not saying that they had to many of course, they were pushed top-down through the process without a doubt). In other words, after this vaccine they are absolutely free to push whatever trash they want in the coming lifelong boosters. And true that they need some slaves in the future, but a 95% negative bet compared to a 5% good bet doesn't seem like a sensible coin toss to me :).

cyborg1337

Robin
Muslim

The ‘scientist’ credited with discovering the new variant in South Africa talks about how the UK is ‘panicking unnecessarily’ about this new variant.

I was wondering why the Telegraph would so willingly publish this video, which seems to go against the narrative that this is a great threat to all the progress we’ve been making against Covid.

However, as you could guess, she ends the interview with ‘but in 2 weeks… who knows?’

We know. The poor vaxxed that have come together and sacrificed so much to gain back a smidge of the life they once knew will be sent back to square one.

I thought about this too. But as you said in the inteview it said "but in 2 weeks... who knows?" - This is the same message the global MSM is also putting out; Who knows what the outcome of Omicron will be...

There is a plan in place with Omicron... Delta was not labelled as a variant of concern according to WHO... this one IS. Delta never received such a quick response of shutting down travel...this one HAS.

There is something up their sleeves, let's wait and see... they are waiting for the right time... at the moment they are leaving us with mixed messages...

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

This news should blow the doors off this scam wide open.

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
I'm with you. Truth be told I believe it's all a setup for Global Genocide. No dark thoughts here.
I'll post one last time today here.

Everyone I know and love has gotten this filth injected into them. EVERYONE.

All my living relatives have been injected. Including my brother who I discovered got diverticulitis after his second shot and went to the hospital for it and they just shrugged at him when he thought it was from getting the shot. And guess what he did when the boosters came out? The dummy got it...by choice!

Everyone I've tried to warn about this scam has written me off as a nut job. Everyday I pray these shots are mostly harmless. Because if they aren't I'll lose almost everyone I love and care about. I don't know what else to say.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I thought about this too. But as you said in the inteview it said "but in 2 weeks... who knows?" - This is the same message the global MSM is also putting out; Who knows what the outcome of Omicron will be...

There is a plan in place with Omicron... Delta was not labelled as a variant of concern according to WHO... this one IS. Delta never received such a quick response of shutting down travel...this one HAS.

There is something up their sleeves, let's wait and see... they are waiting for the right time... at the moment they are leaving us with mixed messages...

I'm thinking it is most likely to kill the protesting going on.

All my living relatives have been injected. Including my brother who I discovered got diverticulitis after his second shot and went to the hospital for it and they just shrugged at him when he thought it was from getting the shot. And guess what he did when the boosters came out? The dummy got it...by choice!

Everyone I've tried to warn about this scam has written me off as a nut job. Everyday I pray these shots are mostly harmless. Because if they aren't I'll lose almost everyone I love and care about. I don't know what else to say.

I think people need to go easy, not everyone has a million dollars or doesn't have families to feed.
Some of the hardest fighting against the system I know are ones who took the vaccine thinking they were doing the right then then watching the last year or so unfold.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
I'm thinking it is most likely to kill the protesting going on.

I think people need to go easy, not everyone has a million dollars or doesn't have families to feed.
Some of the hardest fighting against the system I know are ones who took the vaccine thinking they were doing the right then then watching the last year or so unfold.
This was all of us going easy.

If I came on here and said I was going out to get vaxxed today and no one tried to talk me out of it logically, I would consider this whole forum a complete joke and a total failure.

Last edited:

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member

In some European countries you already don't count as vaccinated anymore if you've only received the J&J shot. They now require you to get an mRNA booster shot to join the ranks of the officially vaccinated again.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer

Feel you man. It does feel lonely sometimes doesn't it. Sometimes there's a spark of light as you find out someone you know hasn't taken it, but due to societal pressure most who stand against it will just keep their mouth in company where the majority actively speaks out in favor of the vaccine. We are gregarious creatures after all and social pressure is real. But those who are standing usually are quite gritty now is my experience. So try to look some way or another for others who share your perspective. There's a tremendous group of people out there who shares your view, even though it may be the minority quantitatively it's still a very significant group. That's the self selection, these are the people to spend more time with anyway in the future.

About the point regarding warning people, I tried this too and in my experience when people are not open to the idea/are too comfortable with reality/don't have a reason yet due to suffering to expand their view, they will just ignore it. What I found was that people 1. either said alright man I'm going to watch this video and they never did or 2. they did watch it and then found a rationalization MSM fact check (literally) that said otherwise and they said I think these guys are ''choosing their facts''. So what it comes down to is this: people must be open for it themselves to see it. If people don't question the narrative at this point, there's little you can do for them, only suffering will probably bring them to the other side, like we see tragically with mothers whose kids suffer from the vaccines for example.

DesertCraftsman711

Chicken
Orthodox Inquirer

But if you were forced how would you decide what goes in you? Make some sense.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian

We're all in the same boat brother. Everyone thought I was crazy as well, but I kept my word all the through the scam and never backed down once. Now they just send sad faces to me on what's app.

I've had all my friends apart from a small few delete me from their life and even they have taken the jabs. I have fell out with my sister and her boyfriend over this. (We're on better terms now)

Then I go to two Churches for the first time in my life this year and find out they're all jabbed up and now masked up, flaunting it in my face. It breaks my heart literally.

They gave me Father the jab against his will (he's disabled in his 70's) I know the pain you're going through.

May God be with you in these difficult times.

Last edited: