Coronavirus vaccine thread

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
In some European countries you already don't count as vaccinated anymore if you've only received the J&J shot. They now require you to get an mRNA booster shot to join the ranks of the officially vaccinated again.
And like what happened in Canada if mixing shots doesn't raise massive red flags about "trust science" I don't know what else would.

Feel you man. It does feel lonely sometimes doesn't it. Sometimes there's a spark of light as you find out someone you know hasn't taken it, but due to societal pressure most who stand against it will just keep their mouth in company where the majority actively speaks out in favor of the vaccine. We are gregarious creatures after all and social pressure is real. But those who are standing usually are quite gritty now is my experience. So try to look some way or another for others who share your perspective. There's a tremendous group of people out there who shares your view, even though it may be the minority quantitatively it's still a very significant group. That's the self selection, these are the people to spend more time with anyway in the future.
I'm lucky that my closest friends and the ones I respect the most haven't taken it.
I've had all my friends apart from a small few delete me from their life and even they have taken the jabs. I have fell out with my sister and her boyfriend over this. (We're on better terms now)

I'd say most of those people were work acquaintances for me, the way I view things now is if you vote for the destruction of the family unit/society these people are pretty much my enemy :(

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic

This news should blow the doors off this scam wide open.
I think it was said on here but if it was elsewhere it's just as valid. In a world where everyone has a camera in their phone and always has their phone on them this woman has no pictures. I'm inclined to believe she's right, but it seems a bit convenient that she has nothing but her word, as if she's being set up as just another "anti-vaxx nutjob" for the smug vaxxed to mock.

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
I'll post one last time today here.

Everyone I know and love has gotten this filth injected into them. EVERYONE.

All my living relatives have been injected. Including my brother who I discovered got diverticulitis after his second shot and went to the hospital for it and they just shrugged at him when he thought it was from getting the shot. And guess what he did when the boosters came out? The dummy got it...by choice!

Everyone I've tried to warn about this scam has written me off as a nut job. Everyday I pray these shots are mostly harmless. Because if they aren't I'll lose almost everyone I love and care about. I don't know what else to say.
I feel for you as well. Outside of my immediate family pretty much everyone has taken it. My mother is solid but my dad folded. At work there was one guy but he hasn't been talking to me since he returned from an overseas vacation. He either took it or got a fake vax pass. All my daughter's high school classmates pretty much took it. My kids call me an anti-vaxer and tell me that they will eventually have to take it to go to university and travel. Both want to do medical degrees. My province is 85% fully vaxed and the rhetoric is heating up. Also have colleagues hassling me to do lunches and stuff and have to make excuses all the time. At work nobody has dropped dead yet. Here if you get fired for refusing to get the vax there is no unemployment insurance.

HighTower

Robin
Orthodox
I feel for you as well. Outside of my immediate family pretty much everyone has taken it. My mother is solid but my dad folded. At work there was one guy but he hasn't been talking to me since he returned from an overseas vacation. He either took it or got a fake vax pass. All my daughter's high school classmates pretty much took it. My kids call me an anti-vaxer and tell me that they will eventually have to take it to go to university and travel. Both want to do medical degrees. My province is 85% fully vaxed and the rhetoric is heating up. Also have colleagues hassling me to do lunches and stuff and have to make excuses all the time. At work nobody has dropped dead yet. Here if you get fired for refusing to get the vax there is no unemployment insurance.
What if the 85% you figure is actually 55% and will be 11% or less once the boosters are thrown in the mix? Be strong as they are lying to you to fold your hand and walk right into their hands on your own power.

Remember the powers that be had focus groups to identify all responses and if they can get the softer targets to give in it is a win for them and a loss for you. For them it is power and money and for you it could be your own life and the lives of your children.

Walk your own path and do not pay attention to the herd.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Just when it was becoming too evident that the infection injections were backfiring.

What do you know.
World wide a new China virus mutation conveniently pops up out of nowhere.
While the media world wide engage in their best attempt at fear mongering. All parroting the same nonsense.

Moronic indeed...

A great article observes, the new variant doesn’t cause traditional COVID symptoms, but does cause symptoms of a vaccine adverse reaction. And the news stories all tell us it can get by the vaccine, and was first found in four vaccinated individuals. So now when you have a Vax adverse reaction, they will tell you that you caught the new variant, and that is why you have no COVID symptoms, and got it despite the vaccine you just had. So there may not be a new variant, this was just introduced so they can blame all the people getting sick from the vax on it.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
In line with the above.
Ain't this convenient...?

So we now have the official '4am Narrative' talking point on soccer player Covid infection injection injury.

It's da Omicrons!!!

Never go full retard...

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Imagine trying to buy fire insurance on a already burned down house. This is the existing vaccines on any "new variant".

They bought a lot of them and need those injected before they run out. Only a few batches are outright-deadly by design. Other batches may/will take longer depending on the person taking it and then you have the saline shots.

A theory based on UK data is without the continuous injections every few months peoples immune systems will resemble that of a AIDs patient.

And funnily enough they have a cover for that too. GPs are not seeing people and cancer wait lists are now massive. So any rise in cancers can be attributed to the failures of the NHS and not the vaxx killing off peoples immune system which fights cancer naturally.

Its something most people probably wont grasp.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Cause the first two were such a roaring success... :boring:

''Are able to'' don't we remember those good olds times, when it was ''everyone who wants to'', now the boot came in place. I'm curious for the moment the normies en masse realize they're going to be forced to take the 3rd jab to maintain their rights. There must be some moment at least a significant portion of the normie population will start to get the nagging feeling they've been duped and they're out of control now, although they wouldn't be able necessarily to lay their finger on it.

cyborg1337

Robin
Muslim
''Are able to'' don't we remember those good olds times, when it was ''everyone who wants to'', now the boot came in place. I'm curious for the moment the normies en masse realize they're going to be forced to take the 3rd jab to maintain their rights. There must be some moment at least a significant portion of the normie population will start to get the nagging feeling they've been duped and they're out of control now, although they wouldn't be able necessarily to lay their finger on it.
And they’ve gone from 6 month intervals to 3 months. That’s right folks, quarterly jabs (used to be a conspiracy).

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
I thought I would take a shot at summarizing the reason people are against the vax:

1. Health - long-term and short-term side effects. For my own social circles I haven't seen the short-term effects (death, heart issues, etc.) beyond people feeling ill for a few days. Most of the folks are taking the mRNA vax here. Long-term side effects are to be determined. I think immune system and reproductive issues are most likely. None of my colleagues look ill. The government has downright denied any issue with fertility, pregnancy, etc., which I think is very suspect.
2. Religious - fetal cell use and precursor to the mark of Revelations
3. Political - they are setting up a communist pass system of social control and taking away our rights. We are being forced to do this against our better judgement. They do not allow free discourse/debate on the issue which makes us think they are covering up something.
4. Logical - doesn't protect you from catching or spreading it. Repeated boosters needed as the virus mutated. Why children need it when they don't die from it. Recovery rates are 99%+. Mostly kills the elderly and very sick. Why it is worth shutting down our economy for a bad case of the flu.
5. Experiential - been out in public every day and still alive. Don't know anyone who died of COVID.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
What is working? The fear mongering?

As in; if the damn things did indeed work. They wouldn't be promoting a third. Let alone so damn soon.

"Just two weeks to flatten the curve!"

"Quack-cine mandates are a conspiracy theory!"

"Quack-cine passports are a conspiracy theory!"

"98% effective!"

Lies, upon lies, upon lies.
Yet the NPC Drones continue to lap the shit up...

After following this thread for 6+ months, and being staunchly opposed to the vaccine, I have decided to take it.

I view my job in life to be a minister of Christ, notwithstanding the fact that I work in a secular industry. I live in a state of Australia that has a 95% vaccination rate and very onerous vaccine passport laws. This causes significant friction to my social life, and opportunities for ministry. For example not being able to attend social events, added difficulties of seeing family because of corona hypersensitivity & loss of travel opportunities to see family & friends inter-state & overseas with vaccine-only borders. I believe God is calling me to move towards rather than away from these opportunities paying whatever cost is necessary today.

I believe vaccination should be a personal choice because everyone's walk with God will be slightly different. Whilst I would like to personally embody the scientific truth that vaccination is ineffective and an evil policy, it is not what I feel called to do. Other people may be called to pursue that truth more strongly, for example, by becoming monks or building rural communities that allow them to have a healthy life outside of vaccine laws. I would hope to keep the door open to these other life paths.

May God have mercy on us.

Separating the wheats and tares has never been easier... mercy on all of us indeed. I hope you at least got a saline dose, but whenever you gamble, eventually you lose.

A F Henry

Chicken
Catholic
On the question of these being the "end times" I would like to share Fr Thomas Crean OP, Dominican friar and priest of the English Province, a man who I believe to be well informed, intelligent and considerate in his opinion. He has written;

The Fathers of the last great council bade us mark the signs of the times. It is an evangelical phrase used by our Lord, and it refers to recognising the fulfilment of divinely inspired prophecy. So let us attempt to do so.
  • The nations have apostatised from the Church (2 Thess. 2:3).
  • The Jews have retaken Jerusalem, putting an end, it would seem, to the times of the Gentiles (Lk. 21:24).
  • The last states to continue, however tenuously, the Roman and imperial tradition - Austria-Hungary and Russia - fell a life-time ago, though the final heir apparent to the last emperor died within the present decade (2 Thess. 2:7, and patristic commentary).
  • The sin of Sodom is everywhere publicly triumphant, such a sin as the angelic doctor foretold would mark the final combat (Commentary on the 2nd Letter to the Thessalonians, ch. 2, lecture 2).
  • Abortion is made a sacred right (Matt. 24:12).
  • Idols have been openly honoured in St Peter’s (Matt.24:15).
  • Babylon-Leviathan extinguishes the still lingering traditions of Christian liberty (Rev. 13:3), and everywhere threatens the perpetual sacrifice (Dan. 9:11).
  • From the heaven of high authority, does a life-giving rain fall, or destructive fire? (Rev. 13:13).
I do not claim that all these prophecies have been wholly fulfilled, but those which have not seem now to tend toward their fulfilment.

The needles, we might say, are all on red.

Do not give way either to despair or to false complacency. Go to confession and pray the rosary. Qui perseveraverit usque in finem, hic salvus erit
.“

I cannot add to his commentary. I do believe, however, that neither have we historical precedent to the current era to which any historian can refer for our enlightenment, nor is it possible for any author to comprehensibly describe the essence of our current era. I see a kind of consent to live by madness has been adopted by most people and for the rest of us we are some way through struggling against our new position of slavery. Within this struggle thought there is-can be- peace - but only to those who will make themselves slaves first to the will of God. We can have the peace of the Lord

My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would certainly strive that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now my kingdom is not from hence. “ John 18:36

"There is nothing from without a man that entering into him, can defile him. But the things which come from a man, those are they that defile a man." Mark 7:15