Coronavirus vaccine thread

HatefulTwerp

Pigeon
Other Christian
I thought I would take a shot at summarizing the reason people are against the vax:

1. Health - long-term and short-term side effects. For my own social circles I haven't seen the short-term effects (death, heart issues, etc.) beyond people feeling ill for a few days. Most of the folks are taking the mRNA vax here. Long-term side effects are to be determined. I think immune system and reproductive issues are most likely. None of my colleagues look ill. The government has downright denied any issue with fertility, pregnancy, etc., which I think is very suspect.
2. Religious - fetal cell use and precursor to the mark of Revelations
3. Political - they are setting up a communist pass system of social control and taking away our rights. We are being forced to do this against our better judgement. They do not allow free discourse/debate on the issue which makes us think they are covering up something.
4. Logical - doesn't protect you from catching or spreading it. Repeated boosters needed as the virus mutated. Why children need it when they don't die from it. Recovery rates are 99%+. Mostly kills the elderly and very sick. Why it is worth shutting down our economy for a bad case of the flu.
5. Experiential - been out in public every day and still alive. Don't know anyone who died of COVID.
Philosophical - if the state has control over your body, you have nothing: there is nothing they won’t do to you after that.

Philosophical - if the state has control over your body, you have nothing: there is nothing they won’t do to you after that.

Yes, they will decide if you live or if you die.

The last couple of UKColumns have been homing in on state murder in the NHS.

If someone at the NHS decides there is no chance of your living, they will put you on morphine and midazolam which will impede your breathing and end your life quickly. Because of covid, they will make these decisions without the consent of the patient or family. This is quite simply murder.

It gets worse. If you have 'covid', are unjabbed and are sent to hospital, they will deny you anything like ivermectin and quickly move you from oxygen to a ventilator. At this point they decide you are sure to die and put you on morphine/midazolam end-of-life treatment. In other words, they'll kill you.

GreatIrishElk

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Face masks required everywhere but pubs and restaurants in England

Every day a piece of news comes out and we think, ‘surely this must be taking it too far’. Meanwhile in churches across the UK, the rules actually say you should wear a mask, social distance and even ‘not sing too loud’ in order to reduce the amount of particles coming from your filthy goy mouth.
It is unbelievable, in the sense that you could not pay anyone with common sense to believe it.

cyborg1337

Robin
Muslim
Yes, they will decide if you live or if you die.

The last couple of UKColumns have been homing in on state murder in the NHS.

If someone at the NHS decides there is no chance of your living, they will put you on morphine and midazolam which will impede your breathing and end your life quickly. Because of covid, they will make these decisions without the consent of the patient or family. This is quite simply murder.

It gets worse. If you have 'covid', are unjabbed and are sent to hospital, they will deny you anything like ivermectin and quickly move you from oxygen to a ventilator. At this point they decide you are sure to die and put you on morphine/midazolam end-of-life treatment. In other words, they'll kill you.

Completly agree with this... I've voiced the same concerns

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
How long before the alien looking man above realizes that THIS is the only solution!

Vaccine Will Now Be Offered In Continuous IV Drip You Carry Around For The Rest Of Your Life
They're joking but I fully expect something like that. Some sort of device, probably implanted subdermally, which regularly administers a booster, and you'll need to go and get it refilled every few months or weeks. The subscription immune system, which can be disabled for freethinkers and by solar flares.

I see this as inevitable because it is clear the "boosters" are "working" for a shorter duration after each one. Really they never worked at all, and they're working on convincing people the effects of the boosters are due to a new "variant," so people will take more poison to cure the sickness caused by the poison.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
They're joking but I fully expect something like that. Some sort of device, probably implanted subdermally, which regularly administers a booster, and you'll need to go and get it refilled every few months or weeks. The subscription immune system, which can be disabled for freethinkers and by solar flares.

I see this as inevitable because it is clear the "boosters" are "working" for a shorter duration after each one. Really they never worked at all, and they're working on convincing people the effects of the boosters are due to a new "variant," so people will take more poison to cure the sickness caused by the poison.

You might be onto something. Considering that the shots lower the natural reactions of the body (the so called immune system) with every progressive shot then the victims will reach a point where something similar to electroshock might be need to awaken a semi-dead body.

No wonder they call it "a booster"!

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
You might be onto something. Considering that the shots lower the natural reactions of the body (the so called immune system) with every progressive shot then the victims will reach a point where something similar to electroshock might be need to awaken a semi-dead body.

No wonder they call it "a booster"!
Yep, even if we give them the benefit of the doubt that the "vaccines" are actually vaccines, due to the nature of these mRNA "vaccines," every shot damages your long term immunity for everything (by killing your T-cells and polluting your body), but also for "covid". Real long term immunity is not from antibodies, they know this; the "vaccine" was never intended as a long term fix for covid, it was always intended as a subscription system.

The covid inoculations are a drug, and they want you to become dependent on it, just like they managed to do with SSRIs and painkillers. We have their playbook but as a society we never bothered to read it.

Beacon

Robin
Buddhist / Eastern

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02243-1/fulltext

COVID-19: stigmatising the unvaccinated is not justified

There is increasing evidence that vaccinated individuals continue to have a relevant role in transmission. In Massachusetts, USA, a total of 469 new COVID-19 cases were detected during various events in July, 2021, and 346 (74%) of these cases were in people who were fully or partly vaccinated, 274 (79%) of whom were symptomatic. Cycle threshold values were similarly low between people who were fully vaccinated (median 22·8) and people who were unvaccinated, not fully vaccinated, or whose vaccination status was unknown (median 21·5), indicating a high viral load even among people who were fully vaccinated.

In the USA, a total of 10 262 COVID-19 cases were reported in vaccinated people by April 30, 2021, of whom 2725 (26·6%) were asymptomatic, 995 (9·7%) were hospitalised, and 160 (1·6%) died.

In Germany, 55·4% of symptomatic COVID-19 cases in patients aged 60 years or older were in fully vaccinated individuals, and this proportion is increasing each week. In Münster, Germany, new cases of COVID-19 occurred in at least 85 (22%) of 380 people who were fully vaccinated or who had recovered from COVID-19 and who attended a nightclub.

People who are vaccinated have a lower risk of severe disease but are still a relevant part of the pandemic. It is therefore wrong and dangerous to speak of a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Historically, both the USA and Germany have engendered negative experiences by stigmatising parts of the population for their skin colour or religion. I call on high-level officials and scientists to stop the inappropriate stigmatisation of unvaccinated people, who include our patients, colleagues, and other fellow citizens, and to put extra effort into bringing society together.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant