Coronavirus vaccine thread

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
Another example of damage control is this study.

£1.6m study aims to understand why COVID-19 vaccines can lead to rare instances of blood clotting with low platelets

in March 2021 reports of small numbers of people being admitted to hospital predominantly after the AZ vaccine with what could potentially be a very rare side effect of vaccination began to emerge. These people had blood clots in the major veins in the brain, abdomen, or elsewhere in the body, but at the same time a low level of platelets – which are responsible for clotting – in the blood.

Look sheeple, this side effect is very very rare but we are so generous that we'll spend 1.6 mln to find out that is very very rare. OK?

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
This was published in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) - a peer-reviewed weekly journal going back to 1840.

Covid-19 vaccine trials cannot tell us if they will save lives

“None of the trials currently underway are designed to detect a reduction in any serious outcome such as hospitalisations, intensive care use, or deaths. Nor are the vaccines being studied to determine whether they can interrupt transmission of the virus,” he writes.
In Pfizer and Moderna’s trials, for example, individuals with only a cough and positive lab test would bring those trials one event closer to their completion.
“Hospitalisations and deaths from covid-19 are simply too uncommon in the population being studied for an effective vaccine to demonstrate statistically significant differences in a trial of 30,000 people,” he adds. “The same is true regarding whether it can save lives or prevent transmission: the trials are not designed to find out.”

Keep this in your ammunition bank to send to science nerdy friends and relatives.

Ulysses K

Sparrow
Orthodox
Philosophical - if the state has control over your body, you have nothing: there is nothing they won’t do to you after that.
yes, exactly. this why this is such a grave thing what is happening.

Of course I've heard that we've been vaccinating children forcefully for years. We've already been injected substances we couldn't have legally avoided, in many cases. This is just the latest bottom of the pit we began digging years ago.

Imagine a line that extends forever.
Imagine a dot on this line.
This dot is what is happening today. Mandatory vaccinations, 3rd dose of the experimental vaccine, lies, evil presented as good, good presented as evil...
Extend this line. Where are we going?

The train to Auschwitz isn't non-stop. There are many checkpoints.

The great reset is a massive spiritual awakening. We are becoming better human beings. We are all transformed through its gauntlet. We no longer care about what we used to care about. We have changed. Our priorities are different. What is in our hearts is different. The fire in our eyes is different. Our beliefs are different.

I have changed alot in 1.5 years. I feel I've changed for the better in a great way. It is God's doing.
I'm sure you have changed alot. Aren't you a better human being, since this has begun? I'm sure many of you are. I hope most of you are. I believe you are.

Let us pray God, that he guide us through this struggle, so that the pressure we face does not destroy us, but transform us. That we become new men and women with warmer, more tender hearts. With different priorities, and different ideals, values and goals in life. Greater ones. We have come closer to God, and it shows. Receiving His love in our hearts and beginning a new life. The Great Reset has given us a new outlook.

Some of us, very sadly so, double down, holding on to the lies and deceipt in hopes of finding salvation. Pray for our brothers and sisters. Others are waking up, seeing the lies and feeling the truth, shedding their old skin for a newer, of brighter, whiter color, by the Grace of God. We give up on everything to receive from Him everything.

Even if you get the shot (please don't, I know many doctors who have done fake ones and this is criminal (see the doublespeak there?) , if you do it knowing it's all lies, you are still much more a free man that the man who has kneeled to the lies first, and then did it.

Hail our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you God.

Last edited:

thejoyofhate

Pigeon
Catholic
I need some advice.

Background: Employer is allowing religious, medical, or simply "you don't want to take the vaxxx" exemption. Regardless of whichever exemption you pick you are subjected to masks when in the office and once a week testing with a medical professional (take home tests no longer allowed) starting Jan 2021. This is where I'm conflicted. I have serious concerns about the testing. I can't help but think by complying I am still giving into medical tyranny since I have to do something against my will with countless logical and factual reasons why the tests are fraudulent and the implementation of such a mandate is simply about control. I like my job and the people I work with however my conscience is telling me that this is just wrong, especially considering there's no end in sight. Will I have to test every week for the rest of my life? Just wanted to see what you guys thought about the situation.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I need some advice.

Background: Employer is allowing religious, medical, or simply "you don't want to take the vaxxx" exemption. Regardless of whichever exemption you pick you are subjected to masks when in the office and once a week testing with a medical professional (take home tests no longer allowed) starting Jan 2021. This is where I'm conflicted. I have serious concerns about the testing. I can't help but think by complying I am still giving into medical tyranny since I have to do something against my will with countless logical and factual reasons why the tests are fraudulent and the implementation of such a mandate is simply about control. I like my job and the people I work with however my conscience is telling me that this is just wrong, especially considering there's no end in sight. Will I have to test every week for the rest of my life? Just wanted to see what you guys thought about the situation.
How are your finances, are you married or single, do you own property? The answer to that would determine my answer of whether you leave immediately or as soon as you possibly can.

Helmsman

Sparrow
Protestant
I need some advice.

If you don't like it drag up. Never be afraid to walk over something this important. Especially in this labor market.

Jamal D

Robin
Agnostic
I need some advice.

What does your colleagues say to this, and what kind of testing are we speaking about?

One option would be religious exemption, and if the testing ain`t the "tickle my frontal lobe" test, I would go with it while making a plan. Then go on a long term sick leave based on the psychological abuse you feel through weekly testing, and execute on your plan. If they abuse you, then use them for what they are worth.

Crazy88

Sparrow
Other Christian
Cramer is scum. Anyone that watched this clown during the 2008 meltdown saw how evil he is - he worships mammon. He could care less about humanity - he's the ultimate con.

This f****** clown has been around for a while. I do remember the 2008 timeframe as I used to watch CNBC back then. I haven’t paid any attention in years but looks like he still has his show there. He does a lot of ranting and raving, flip flops all the time, and you don’t want his investment advice for sure.

Another Satan worshiping fool who’s even more extreme than some of his peers, mandatory vaccines enforced by the military? Scary thing is, there are many other Covidians who feel the exact same way, including rounding up the unvaccinated into gulags. Short of that, then starving them to death by preventing them from even entering grocery stores to buy food.

You know, watching this Cramer and other unhinged lunatics like him, it feels really good to not be one of them.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Wow, they really are just going all in on killing/sterilizing people, aren't they?

I have my eye on some nice plots of land. I will be a warlord of the shires!

How are people not laughing out loud in that auditorium?

Its the place where corrupt lawmakers do whatever they please in the name of democracy and freedom. Only a small number realise the implications of their actions.

Floriduhman

Pigeon
Protestant
This is where I'm conflicted. I have serious concerns about the testing. I can't help but think by complying I am still giving into medical tyranny since I have to do something against my will with countless logical and factual reasons why the tests are fraudulent and the implementation of such a mandate is simply about control. I like my job and the people I work with however my conscience is telling me that this is just wrong, especially considering there's no end in sight. Will I have to test every week for the rest of my life? Just wanted to see what you guys thought about the situation.

Faithful Jews in the Old Testament were instructed to make certain concessions (while other concessions were completely off-limits). They accepted their captivity by invading nations -- including Jeremiah. And Daniel and his friends even accepted going by name changes that were actually allusions to foreign idols! In all cases, they were able to make more of a difference than by just giving the heave-hoe one-two middle fingers in the name of taking a stand. Jesus called us to be light to the people of the world and salt to a decaying evil culture. I don't see how that's possible, if every Christian just gives the middle finger to society to eject to their secluded off-grid cabin paradise deep in the woods somewhere.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I need some advice.

As others have mentioned, you'll have to take real stock in your power ratio in the workplace and your ability to check out without a decent backstop or safety net.

If you can bail out and start generating a productive alternative life, then do so. If not, then comply with the stupid test rules for a period of time. That period of time is determined by you either being fired or you being able to walk as you have found a better alternative. We all need to be stacking resources, learning skills, and preparing for a potential firing/work stoppage anyway.

Faithful Jews in the Old Testament were instructed to make certain concessions (while other concessions were completely off-limits). They accepted their captivity by invading nations -- including Jeremiah. And Daniel and his friends even accepted going by name changes that were actually allusions to foreign idols! In all cases, they were able to make more of a difference than by just giving the heave-hoe one-two middle fingers in the name of taking a stand. Jesus called us to be light to the people of the world and salt to a decaying evil culture. I don't see how that's possible, if every Christian just gives the middle finger to society to eject to their secluded off-grid cabin paradise deep in the woods somewhere.
Excellent info that gives good biblical basis to TJOH situation.

cyborg1337

Robin
Muslim

Isreal says if you are unvaccinated you are twice as likely to die of Omicron.... Guess who is classified as unvaccinated... double jabbed, 6 months ago.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
The pushback cramer has been getting all night from the twitterverse has been significant, even among the stabbed.

I think he's just been given the task, by his overlords, of introducing the idea to the general public and I think the reaction is being gauged for timeline adjustments.
Pushback is necessary. I like pushing back. Let’s pushback harder on these evil people.