Coronavirus vaccine thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
I... am not surprised...

Although.
I'm inclined to say illness is derived from Variant Pfizer & Variant Moderna; rather than Variant LGBTQ+...

Voxday :

Vaccine-Enhanced Infection

A Lancet study indicates the vaccines are now increasing vulnerability to Covid rather than protecting from it.
In Israel a nosocomial outbreak was reported involving 16 healthcare workers, 23 exposed patients and two family members. The source was a fully vaccinated COVID-19 patient. The vaccination rate was 96.2% among all exposed individuals (151 healthcare workers and 97 patients). Fourteen fully vaccinated patients became severely ill or died, the two unvaccinated patients developed mild disease.
Not just oops, VEI.
Vaccine Enhanced Infections.
This may be why people in Europe and the USA are now talking about mandatory vaccinations, because no one in their right mind is going to voluntarily submit to them once they realize that the protection they were promised has been inverted by VEI.
UPDATE: Vaccines are not stopping the transmission of the virus and they may not even be slowing it any longer.

Successful vaccine rollouts have failed to stop Covid transmission, with new data showing the prevalence of the virus increasing in fully jabbed individuals, according to a medical study in The Lancet. Examining new infections in Germany, researchers found that the rate of cases among fully vaccinated individuals aged 60 and older has risen from 16.9% in July to 58.9% in October.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Female athlete.
26 y/o.
"Dies suddenly".

Siobhan, who won 19 caps for her country, died on Friday, Scottish Rugby announced last night, with her club Stirling describing it as a 'tragic passing'.

The cause of death is unclear, with Scottish Rugby saying it will provide 'support' to those most affected. Police Scotland have not been made aware of the rugby star's death, suggesting it is non-suspicious.

Uh-huh...
I don't recall that being much of a thing prior to 2019...

Then we have an article implying that linking her death to the quack-cines is "despicable".
Yet at no stage do they state she did not ever take a quack-cine...

They doth protest to loudly perhaps...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic

Healthcare workers should be happy about this one.

I have some friends in healthcare who said this has worked. The hospitals have said they are suspending their mandates at this time.

One guy sent me the email he received specifically stating “the mandates have been put on hold indefinitely by federal courts and are currently not enforceable against any healthcare employees.”

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Uh-huh...

Triple-jabbed doctor says he caught omicron in UK​

Jane Dalton 1 hour ago

A triple-vaccinated Israeli doctor who contracted the new omicron Covid variant says he is convinced he caught it in the UK.

Either an indication once again of how useless the quack-cines are.
Or.
Further attempts at Plan-demic fear mongering.

It's war propaganda. The Israeli didn't catch squat in England. He is encouraging harsh violations of civil liberties in England and the world due to a made-up never ending scenario. It's a global war to bring the masses to absolute destitution.

StSeb

Sparrow
Catholic
If forced the J+J is the one I would take for a variety of reasons. It's not mRNA. It hasn't been linked to Mycarditis (sp?). It's one shot. But even more importantly it's the one the media has been trying to steer people away from. In the USA last I saw only 15 Million have taken it but 180+ have taken the mRNA's.

Remember....they don't want us all dead. They'll need their NWO minions to clean their toilets and make their Scotch.
Do not take it under any circumstance. The only OK reason to have it is if you are physically held down and injected.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Strange the J&J got pushed to the side quickly, apparently in Canada they brought it back in some provinces because its the only one some remaining health care personal would take. I don't recall all the blood clots/heart inflamation on this one? Or maybe very little compared to the others?
I think it is an mRNA variant. But at least it was a one and done, not the constant booster schedule you need with Pfizer.
As the shots don't seem to be outright killing that many people, I would pay very close attention to the cumulative effects. IE if one shot kills tens of thousands, how damaging is it to receive 4 or 5 shots, each one causing cumulative damage to your body until it collapses. I expect to see cascading death rates for those who continue to be "boosted".

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
I think it is an mRNA variant. But at least it was a one and done, not the constant booster schedule you need with Pfizer.
As the shots don't seem to be outright killing that many people, I would pay very close attention to the cumulative effects. IE if one shot kills tens of thousands, how damaging is it to receive 4 or 5 shots, each one causing cumulative damage to your body until it collapses. I expect to see cascading death rates for those who continue to be "boosted".

Another question I have.
When will they take away the saline injections?

Or as it is still rather tenuous for the infection injection narrative.
Will saline injections remain a factor to avoid too much attention to the negative effects?

DeWoken

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Another question I have.

Will saline injections remain a factor to avoid too much attention to the negative effects?
I would expect the shots to get deadlier as time goes on because hold-outs are guilty of "thought crime", and the numbers are smaller.

cyborg1337

Robin
Muslim

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

UK has ordered two years worth of vaccines. So these mean a fourth and a fifth shot for now.

If they hasten to a three month turn around. That's more akin to a six month supply...

typtre

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I need some advice.

Background: Employer is allowing religious, medical, or simply "you don't want to take the vaxxx" exemption. Regardless of whichever exemption you pick you are subjected to masks when in the office and once a week testing with a medical professional (take home tests no longer allowed) starting Jan 2021. This is where I'm conflicted. I have serious concerns about the testing. I can't help but think by complying I am still giving into medical tyranny since I have to do something against my will with countless logical and factual reasons why the tests are fraudulent and the implementation of such a mandate is simply about control. I like my job and the people I work with however my conscience is telling me that this is just wrong, especially considering there's no end in sight. Will I have to test every week for the rest of my life? Just wanted to see what you guys thought about the situation.
I think Roosh said it well in his latest podcast:

If you comply you help build the Beast system.

You are not going to take the test for the rest of your life - because eventually it will not even be an option.
There are many reasons for the test, and one is to divide the resistance. Ease you into submission while the pawns fall one by one.

First you could test yourself.
Then they hired a medical "professional" instead of giving you a raise or bonus for having the balls to work during the greatest pandemic of all time.
Will it be back to testing yourself, or will it be "Make your choice, sir."?

Another question I have.

I think they will have to keep the saline. Too many deaths in the immediate surrounding might break the cogdis spell.
Unless they need a mass panic for something...?