Coronavirus vaccine thread

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
are subjected to masks when in the office and once a week testing with a medical professional (take home tests no longer allowed) starting Jan 2021. This is where I'm conflicted. I have serious concerns about the testing.

Yes, you should be concerned about testing. Found this one in an Austrian media outlet:

In a risk analysis of Covid-19 rapid tests and PCR tests, Prof. Dr. Werner Bergholz concludes that all of the antigen test kits he examined contain several hazardous substances. Therefore, he said, " their use would inevitably involve risks to the health of the users and to their surroundings and the environment." The greatest danger comes from the swab sticks, which also applies to the PCR test, Bergholz notes. One of the problematic ingredients is ethylene oxide (EO), which is extremely carcinogenic (50 times the amount of EO allowed in the workplace) . Mass testing of students and asymptomatic persons is completely pointless.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic

If they're unvaxxed, then they're mostly red-pilled about Convid & Omicon. In this case their only course of action has to be to organised disobedience. They have come out en masse in numbers, but not to march or demonstrate, but to go shopping and do all the things free people do. The alternative is that they accept that they're prisoners and I for one would find that hard to swallow.

Ulysses K

Sparrow
Orthodox
I need some advice.

Background: Employer is allowing religious, medical, or simply "you don't want to take the vaxxx" exemption. Regardless of whichever exemption you pick you are subjected to masks when in the office and once a week testing with a medical professional (take home tests no longer allowed) starting Jan 2021. This is where I'm conflicted. I have serious concerns about the testing. I can't help but think by complying I am still giving into medical tyranny since I have to do something against my will with countless logical and factual reasons why the tests are fraudulent and the implementation of such a mandate is simply about control. I like my job and the people I work with however my conscience is telling me that this is just wrong, especially considering there's no end in sight. Will I have to test every week for the rest of my life? Just wanted to see what you guys thought about the situation.
The test is just a front for the real thing, which is the vaccine.
Tests are merely there as pretense to make the whole thing more credible that a straight out forced vaccination. It also adds to the paranoia and allows them to justify the measures, as more testing = more positive covid-19 cases.

The problem is whole batches of tests have been retracted I've read (I couldn't find the article) because they were already positive, before being used. It shouldn't be a suprise that Bill Gates and George Soros have bought a company that makes nasal swabs.

More about it here :
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...y-out-uk-covid-test-company-mologic-70c3r736b

I believe the swabs are infected with a disease, not necessarily as dangerous as the vaccine, but a nuissance nontheless. They also probably have put in graphene and God knows what else in there. This is the main reason why, in my opinion, the swabs are being pushed so far into peoples nasal cavities.

It's an injection, of sorts. If they really wanted to take a covid-19 sample, they wouldn't have to stab your brain with their covid swabs. It is completely absurd, even crazy to wear a mask because covid droplets can infect others as you speak, but at the same time have to put a swab 5 inches into your nose because thats where the virus really is. What a joke.

If there is covid in your body it will be at the tip of your nose too. You don't have to fornicate peoples noses to find it. No, the test is not to sample something, it's to introduce something into our bodies. I don't think it is nearly as bad as the vaccine, however. But if you do it 3x a week for months on end...It can't be good.

The end goal is to remove the tests completely as an alternative to the vaccine, and move to 100% open blackmail, mandatory vaccinations.
This is what they are doing in France. Test validity is now only 24 hours, down from 48 hours... Where is the science in that? In Schwabs pocket.

They are doing it in the EU, for instance, for air travel:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...th-limit-on-covid-vaccine-validity-for-travel

If you can avoid testing, I recommend you do really. Imagine somebody gets a water vaccine... Many doctors have. If you can move to a safer environment with no testing etc, maybe it is good aswell.

Not to mention the risk of a test coming out positive.

Finally, yes there is no end in sight it seems, but I think we have much to see. Will people really accept what is coming?

Jesus Christ, our Lord and saviour will show us the way. Pray for His help and He will be there for us, I'm sure.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic

what's funny is they say it's because of your health, but none of unvaxxed will actually die of covid. So the only way to coerce them is with these weird measures.

Edit: I checked German news outlets and they say it's not a lockdown Austria style, the unvaxxed are allowed to go outside, it's just that they're not allowed to hang out with more than two other people. Those rules probably still be modified and then lead to an Austrian style lockdown I presume.

Ulysses K

Sparrow
Orthodox
If forced the J+J is the one I would take for a variety of reasons. It's not mRNA. It hasn't been linked to Mycarditis (sp?). It's one shot. But even more importantly it's the one the media has been trying to steer people away from. In the USA last I saw only 15 Million have taken it but 180+ have taken the mRNA's.

Remember....they don't want us all dead. They'll need their NWO minions to clean their toilets and make their Scotch.
btw the J&J is not one shot. Let me explain.

In Greece they are asking J&J vaccinated people to take a second shot of J&J, as they ask for a third dose of Pfizer.
A friend of mine has a girlfriend that did the Johnson, and now she's signed up her second appointment for the second dose of the single dose (no kidding) vaccine.

One dose... He he he he he (maniacal laughter) LOL

Ulysses K

Sparrow
Orthodox
what's funny is they say it's because of your health, but none of unvaxxed will actually die of covid. So the only way to coerce them is with these weird measures.

Edit: I checked German news outlets and they say it's not a lockdown Austria style, the unvaxxed are allowed to go outside, it's just that they're not allowed to hang out with more than two other people. Those rules probably still be modified and then lead to an Austrian style lockdown I presume.
You must be joking. This is horrible.

More on the EU, BREAKING NEWS:

https://www.ft.com/content/3e96d309-0283-4a33-9fc0-2bc5de22cb5f

Von der Leyen calls for EU ‘discussion’ on mandatory vaccination​

Oh and I shouldn't forget.
A worldwide first, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong)

Greece's Prime Minister Kyriakos Mytsotakis (rich bourgeois jewish mother btw) announced, on the first day of the jewish Hannouka holiday, where the jews celebrate their devotion and their rebellion against their Greek/Syrian overlords centuries ago that:

Source: https://www.ft.com/content/3e96d309-0283-4a33-9fc0-2bc5de22cb5f

(nothing against normal people like you and me that are jewish btw. I'm talking about the zog political elite gansters here.)

From mid-January Greece will impose monthly fines of €100 on over-60s who refuse a vaccine, while other countries have insisted on vaccines for healthcare workers and people working in long-term care facilities.

Aka: if you're over 60 you have a month to get your vax appointment otherwise you will get fined 100€ (about 110 USD) per month in a country where most people make 600€ a month, where the retirement fund gives about 400€ a month for most elderly people.

This monthly tax of 100€ (20-35% of a greek retired mans monthly income, some people receive as low as 350€ per month) will be recurrent, rounding up at 1200€ per year. I suppose it is subject to the compound interest tax on unpayed taxes of 1% a month, as it is currently in Greece.

This is unprecedented and worse than anything I've seen so far.

Last edited:

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
You must be joking. This is horrible.

More on the EU, BREAKING NEWS:

https://www.ft.com/content/3e96d309-0283-4a33-9fc0-2bc5de22cb5f

Von der Leyen calls for EU ‘discussion’ on mandatory vaccination​

Oh and I shouldn't forget.
A worldwide first, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong)

Greece's Prime Minister Kyriakos Mytsotakis (rich bourgeois jewish mother btw) announced, on the first day of the jewish Hannouka holiday, where the jews celebrate their devotion and their rebellion against their Greek/Syrian overlords centuries ago that:

Source: https://www.ft.com/content/3e96d309-0283-4a33-9fc0-2bc5de22cb5f

(nothing against normal people like you and me that are jewish btw. I'm talking about the zog political elite gansters here.)

From mid-January Greece will impose monthly fines of €100 on over-60s who refuse a vaccine, while other countries have insisted on vaccines for healthcare workers and people working in long-term care facilities.

Aka: if you're over 60 you have a month to get your vax appointment otherwise you will get fined 100€ (about 110 USD) per month in a country where most people make 600€ a month, where the retirement fund gives about 400€ a month for most elderly people.

This monthly tax of 100€ (20-35% of a greek retired mans monthly income, some people receive as low as 350€ per month) will be recurrent, rounding up at 1200€ per year. I suppose it is subject to the compound interest tax on unpayed taxes of 1% a month, as it is currently in Greece.

This is unprecedented and worse than anything I've seen so far.
I'm not sayin it's not that bad. I'm just saying that "lockdown for the unvaxxed" is extremely vague, therefore, I wanted to have a look at what it actually means. And, as I said, I expect it to get more severe as time goes on.

As for the Greek thing, some of those over 60 year olds will probably have to sell their houses to be able to pay the fines. It's sick, but, yea, "no one is forcing them to get it".

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
Yes, you should be concerned about testing. Found this one in an Austrian media outlet:

In a risk analysis of Covid-19 rapid tests and PCR tests, Prof. Dr. Werner Bergholz concludes that all of the antigen test kits he examined contain several hazardous substances. Therefore, he said, " their use would inevitably involve risks to the health of the users and to their surroundings and the environment." The greatest danger comes from the swab sticks, which also applies to the PCR test, Bergholz notes. One of the problematic ingredients is ethylene oxide (EO), which is extremely carcinogenic (50 times the amount of EO allowed in the workplace) . Mass testing of students and asymptomatic persons is completely pointless.
How can we verify that one of the ingredients is ethylene oxide?
And where can we read about its effect on people?

2Infinity

Woodpecker
How can we verify that one of the ingredients is ethylene oxide?
And where can we read about its effect on people?
Very easy, just take the wrapper of the swab, each one is wrapped in a plstic wrapper that says treated with "EO". I did this when I had to to a PCR test to get on an airplane, each one is marked with "EO" as an ingredient - I don't think any of them don't have EO. I wonder though if you can ask to bring your own nasal swabs for these though hmmm.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Wild how they're spinning the heart attack narrative.

FFniIKGXwAQqJa-

FFkfJjSXwAA8rEd

And some news from the booster front:

FFi6Uj5XMAE85dY

FFhp26dXMAU9dBr

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
German men will do nothing.

I think Saxony might me different. Time will tell.

Would very much enjoy it if that massive influx of migrants from Syria and other countries that were welcomed with open arms starting rising up and causing trouble. Though I imagine they'd be the least likely to make noise. Like here in NZ, anyone on a work visa (or any person on temporary status) will obey with the jab for fear of losing their work permits.