Coronavirus vaccine thread

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Wild how they're spinning the heart attack narrative.

FFniIKGXwAQqJa-

And some news from the booster front:

Weed does not cause heart attacks and vaping does not cause strokes.

Absolutely ludicrous.

Edit - Also, bacon and eggs are wonderful and cause happiness and heartiness.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
They admit it halfheartedly. Not a word about young athletes dropping dead because that's caused by climate change, of course.

Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination: guidance for healthcare professionals

Background​

Background to myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination and guidelines:

• this is a rare condition following vaccination
  • most patients who develop symptoms do so within a week of vaccination
  • most patients who develop symptoms have usually been vaccinated with a mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna)
  • myocarditis and pericarditis following vaccination is usually mild or stable and most patients typically recover fully without medical treatment
  • myocarditis – significant left ventricular (LV) fibrosis has been described in a high percentage of children admitted to hospital, with a small percentage of these having non-sustained ventricular tachycardia (VT)
    • no follow-up data is available yet on hospitalised patients
    • diagnosis of myocarditis and pericarditis should follow published international guidelines
    • the majority of cases appear to be mild and self-limiting; any acutely ill or unstable patients should be referred to hospital directly
    • the long-term consequences of this condition secondary to vaccination are yet unknown, so any screening recommendations need to be balanced against the frequency and severity of the disease with the aim to prevent complications, in particular of myocarditis (arrhythmias, long term myocardial damage or heart failure)

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
mRNA Vaccine Effects

Sorry; I don't know how to directly display a restricted Twitter video here. But this is sad, as I have many family members and acquaintances that have taken the jab(s). It is as what many of us here suspected.
This video was posted months ago. Mid-summer I believe.

Some users on here were concerned with the validity of this guy’s information, his own intentions, and the effects of his performance.

There was concern because it would be an effective tactic of the pharmaceuticals to send in agents that scream bloody mary about the vaccine risks without sufficient data to back it up. Why? Because it makes the agent look like a clown and the general public will associate you with him, should you express similar feelings.

It’s called “subterfuge“ and an effective strategy at shoring up normies to your side.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” -Sun Tzu

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
This was briefly mentioned in another post but it's worth repeating. It's from the Lancet.

The epidemiological relevance of the COVID-19-vaccinated population is increasing
Published:November 19, 2021

High COVID-19 vaccination rates were expected to reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in populations by reducing the number of possible sources for transmission and thereby to reduce the burden of COVID-19 disease. Recent data, however, indicate that the epidemiological relevance of COVID-19 vaccinated individuals is increasing. In the UK it was described that secondary attack rates among household contacts exposed to fully vaccinated index cases was similar to household contacts exposed to unvaccinated index cases (25% for vaccinated vs 23% for unvaccinated).

So I wonder what this Prof. Dr. Günter Kampf, the author of this publication thinks about Merkel imposing another lockdown and threatening with compylsary vaccination?

Maybe we can all send him an email. That's his contact page here.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
This was briefly mentioned in another post but it's worth repeating. It's from the Lancet.

The epidemiological relevance of the COVID-19-vaccinated population is increasing

Published:November 19, 2021

So I wonder what this Prof. Dr. Günter Kampf, the author of this publication thinks about Merkel imposing another lockdown and threatening with compylsary vaccination?

Maybe we can all send him an email. That's his contact page here.
We should absolutely send him an email in the hopes of getting a thoughtful response. Be nice gents!

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Not turning fast enough...

Voxday :

The Tide is Turning

Scott Adams, a reliable bellwether for the Narrative, is beginning to publicly backtrack on Twitter. The Great Predictor senses that he was completely wrong and is attempting to preemptively cover his exposed backside:
Scott Adams: Note to people who are bad at critical thinking: If we someday learn that getting the vax was a huge mistake, please don’t tell me you knew all along. You are guessing just like the rest of us. Someone will guess right.
Edgar Friendly: That’s it… “guessing”. You might ask why some people have better educated guesses than others. What did they see that you missed.
Scott Adams: I’m the best predictor in the country and I don’t see any way to be certain about the vaccinations.
Yeah, that was a really tough prediction there, Scott. I mean, what are the odds that a global vaccination campaign led by vocal global depopulationists in support of new vaccine technology that has never been successfully tested by massive pharmaceutical companies that insist on complete legal immunity before delivering the vaccines for massive profits might, possibly, perhaps, result in adverse effects for its victims?
If a posturing charlatan like Adams is starting to worry that he got it wrong, that’s a guarantee that plenty of politicians and corporate executives are beginning to realize that they have collectively made the worst mistake of their lives.

gat

Robin
Protestant

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Not turning fast enough...

Voxday :

The Tide is Turning

Scott Adams, a reliable bellwether for the Narrative, is beginning to publicly backtrack on Twitter. The Great Predictor senses that he was completely wrong and is attempting to preemptively cover his exposed backside:

Yeah, that was a really tough prediction there, Scott. I mean, what are the odds that a global vaccination campaign led by vocal global depopulationists in support of new vaccine technology that has never been successfully tested by massive pharmaceutical companies that insist on complete legal immunity before delivering the vaccines for massive profits might, possibly, perhaps, result in adverse effects for its victims?
If a posturing charlatan like Adams is starting to worry that he got it wrong, that’s a guarantee that plenty of politicians and corporate executives are beginning to realize that they have collectively made the worst mistake of their lives.

They better hope a nuclear war happens because those hidey holes they've built for themselves over the years wont save them if people are able to find them.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
My patience is wearing thin on this whole 'prove your religious beliefs are sincerely held' garbage.

I see Christian folks playing ball with Satan on this secular playing field.

You do not need to regularly attend an organized religious function to be a real Christian.

You do not need to comment on how often you pray.

You do not need to brag about how long you've been practicing your religion.

You do not need to be quizzed on how many Bible verses you know.

You do not need to refer anyone to your 'religious leader' for proof - nor do you even need to have a religious leader other than Jesus Christ.

This is a pissing contest measured in worldly metrics to determine your spiritual beliefs? Absurd.

The one who became a Christian 10 seconds ago is no 'less Christian' than the one who's been a Christian for 70 years and stop letting non-believers tell you otherwise.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
My patience is wearing thin on this whole 'prove your religious beliefs are sincerely held' garbage.

Amen. It's almost like this is a reverse Inquisition. Not surprisingly, the "Inquisition" wasn't even remotely as bad as portrayed in the history we're taught. Unlike the situation now which is extremely bad and getting worse by the day.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian