Coronavirus vaccine thread

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm pretty sure Omicron variant pandemic is fake, but it will become real because these booster shots will incubate a bioweapon/toxin in the individual who gets it. When the individual begins to detox, he or she will shed "virus" (toxin) to those around them, and if these people have not been inoculated as well then they will express symptoms. So basically this is their manner of continuing the pandemic.

My boss got his booster and is very sick now, but all of his symptoms are the same as mine when I got covid previously. So that tells me that whatever this "vaccine" is, is likely just the virus itself with the obvious dangers and risks it carries to the vaccinated individual. That's why these vaccines are "leaky" they don't prevent that person from spreading disease. Isn't it obvious that they are being given some form or dose of the disease itself, which they can then spread to others?

thejoyofhate

Pigeon
Catholic
Here's another question for the forum:

I have to submit proof of vaccination or request an exemption by next Wednesday for work.

There's 3 exemptions: religious, medical, or personal preference (all said to be approved with basically no issue).

I was going to do religious however they ask you to describe your convictions as well as answer yes/no to if you've had other vaccinations before. I don't feel like I should have to answer those questions especially the latter.

The personal preference is simply you check a box saying you don't want the vaxxx and submit it.

Debating which one I should pick. Any thoughts?

Biscuits_Gravy

Woodpecker
Catholic
Here's another question for the forum:

I have to submit proof of vaccination or request an exemption by next Wednesday for work.

There's 3 exemptions: religious, medical, or personal preference (all said to be approved with basically no issue).

I was going to do religious however they ask you to describe your convictions as well as answer yes/no to if you've had other vaccinations before. I don't feel like I should have to answer those questions especially the latter.

The personal preference is simply you check a box saying you don't want the vaxxx and submit it.

Debating which one I should pick. Any thoughts?
As someone who filled out a military religious exemption (pending approval), I don’t think there’s anything wrong with saying you’ve had other vaccines.

My Theory is that they use this to try to catch Catholics opposed to abortion but weak in other areas of Christian theology and moral doctrine, In the web of the HEK fetal cell lining argument. The reality is that ignorance and as children, we have all likely been injected with abortion derived vaccines. They think that this somehow makes us “hypocrites” and debunks this objection but it does not.

I’d also add that there’s a plethora of reasons and arguments from the Christian perspective to be made against these mandates.

That said, on premise alone you shouldn’t have to explain your religious objection to any of this, and should be able to say no plain and simple. I would say to take stock of your company and what their next moves will look like pending Biden’s BLOCKED mandate. A religious exemption does seem to play into their frame a bit, but I think it adds further guilt to their sentencing in that the record shows that they have no regard for their employees’ deeply held beliefs and convictions.

My advice, pray on this, try to discern Gods will and figure what you need to do that versus what you need to fill secular voids. God will provide for us even if we are eating bugs in the wilderness like John the Baptist.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Lord.
Allow this Clownish nonsense to end much, much sooner; rather than later...

Voxday :

When the CYA Fails

Anonymous Conservative sees through Scott Adams’s attempt to preemptively cover his backside and preserve his nonexistent reputation as the Great Predictor:
It kind of looks like Scott is trying to persuade people he wasn’t wrong or shouldn’t be blamed, by framing this as you had to know the vaccine was good or bad, rather than recognize the real question was, do you take the vax immediately without knowing anything about it, or avoid the virus and wait, while you see how the vax works out in the ignorant who took it blindly. This was a bit like being handed one of one hundred revolvers, one of which had a single bullet in it, and being told, you have to wear a mask and glasses, and wash your hands for the next year, or you can put one of these revolvers’ to your head and pull the trigger, and then you can ditch the mask and glasses. Then after you pulled the trigger, they said you had to do it again every few months. And then they told you, you still had to wear the mask and glasses and wash your hands as well. Now it is like Scott is saying, “Well, nobody could have known whether the revolver you picked was loaded or not.” No, you couldn’t but if you were schooled in the art, you could have seen that putting the revolver to your head had enormous potential downside, for very little upside. I’d be surprised if Scott was not plugged in to the network somehow. If he is, I take this to mean he believes that for some reason the reality of the vax is going to come out and predominate soon, and he is trying to get ahead of it now before it affects his reputation as a seer.
That’s why I view this as good news. I could not care less about Adams – he’s a great cartoonist and commenter on the corpocracy, but he’s otherwise irrelevant – but the mere fact that he sees the need to CYA over the vaccines suggests that the truth about them is going to penetrate the mainstream narrative in the reasonably near future.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
If you are struggling to grasp the situation because one big doubt is clouding your judgement and that is the supposed death of billions of people then you are just thinking normally. You need to think as they do.

Remember what timeline you're in.

> They convinced the masses it is "safe and effective"
> They are using psychological punishment techniques on the world
> They shut the world down and continue to disrupt everything they can
> They gave themselves temporary powers for "emergency" use but the emergency is permanent - just like after 9/11 with the TSA and war on terror

> The masses are simply clueless as to why these manufacturers really need immunity from prosecution
> The masses are fed Bill Gates as a world-renown scientist and doctor even though he is only known as some nerd who founded Microsoft and owns many medical institutions through his foundation

> They said fully vaccinated = 2 shots and no more. If you paid attention to the psychological strategy you'd have seen the warning signs of further punishment and more coercion. One big warning sign was governments admitting they bought hundreds of millions of shots for future use and not getting rid of their new powers once lockdowns were lifted

If you were coming of age in the late 19th century would you have even believed the early 20th century's events?

Its yet to be seen if many people die long-term from this but the signs are there.