Coronavirus vaccine thread

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Here's another question for the forum:

I have to submit proof of vaccination or request an exemption by next Wednesday for work.

There's 3 exemptions: religious, medical, or personal preference (all said to be approved with basically no issue).

I was going to do religious however they ask you to describe your convictions as well as answer yes/no to if you've had other vaccinations before. I don't feel like I should have to answer those questions especially the latter.

The personal preference is simply you check a box saying you don't want the vaxxx and submit it.

Debating which one I should pick. Any thoughts?
Crossposting from another thread.

They have no right to use whether or not you've done x or y before to assess whether you can object upon grounds of conscience.

This is just my take but:

Go Religious.

Following the advice of Ron Unz..

"When in Trouble, Head for Auschwitz"

I would suggest a letter.
I would suggest a letter taking note of of all the questions (only taking note) and then expressing your fears for the employer that you work for.
You will cite the example of Franz Stangl, the commandant of Sobibor and Treblinka, who was managerial level in the greatest crime the world has ever seen.
Stangl faced a journey of incrementalism from overseeing the euthanasia of extremely disabled patients at the TiergartenStrasse facility to overseeing the execution of millions of men, women and children.
The first step? His employers forced him to accept his Furher, Hitler, as his ultimate authority over and above his Catholic faith and his God.
He was reportedly very torn by the insistence that he do that from his employer. Reportedly the violence this did to his conscience paved the way for his accepting worse and worse orders.
He faced, at that time, all manner of questions at work that were designed to catch him out as not consistent in his faith. It was insidious.
Your fear is for your employer.
These questions could be construed by the uncharitable or those looking for news copy or legal fees as similarly unfair practices undermining to the conscience of employees in their care.
In the wake of the Shoah, the greatest crime of the last century, there is precious little forgiveness for employers who are seen = with hindsight = to have been forcing those under them to act against their conscience.
Especially those who used invasive questioning and demands for ideological consistency a la an inquisition or the pressures those under the Nazis faced as the price for continued employment.
IBM and Hugo Boss may have been big enough to weather the adverse publicity of their tangential involvement in the Third Reich, but to this day they bear the stigma of their association.
Smaller firms were not so lucky.
Right now governments are breaking Nuremberg laws and, when challenged, engaging in sophistry to evade the charge.
They distinguish between a state mandating medical procedures upon people that do not want them (this is a mild expression of what happened) and the current situation, which they claim is somehow different because it is 'public health policy'. The Nazis had something they termed a public health policy as well.
This sophistry and contradictory messaging is an indication that small, mid-sized and even big companies are on shaky ground.
The huge Pharma companies have already been excused liability. The CEOs have gone on record that there will be long term unforeseen adverse effects from these vaccines. The buck of liability will have to stop somewhere.
The higher authorities who are initiating this give no indication that they can be trusted either to explain their advice nor help those who will have trustingly followed their diktats.
The idea of a secular employer acting as an inquisitor (no matter how well meaning the motivation) into an employee's faith is a legal time bomb for that employer.
In the long term *whatever happens during this pandemic* it is likely that employers will face censure should they insist on this path.
It is already obvious that they will be afforded scant protections from those above them who are already adopting a contradictory and evasive stance on these matters.
You wish to reach an accommodation with your employer in a spirit of reasonableness and good will and hope that you can.
You trust that the employer understands if you do not partake in answering a questionnaire that amounts to a confession/inquisition into the consistency of your conscience.
You wish to flag this up now ahead of time as you can see the dangers it leaves the organisation open to: in terms of litigation or pubicity after the fact.
Hopefully the company and employees can continue to thrive in a mutually understanding environment.

My two cents.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Here's another question for the forum:

I have to submit proof of vaccination or request an exemption by next Wednesday for work.

There's 3 exemptions: religious, medical, or personal preference (all said to be approved with basically no issue).

I was going to do religious however they ask you to describe your convictions as well as answer yes/no to if you've had other vaccinations before. I don't feel like I should have to answer those questions especially the latter.

The personal preference is simply you check a box saying you don't want the vaxxx and submit it.

Debating which one I should pick. Any thoughts?

What happens if you don't fill it out?

I chose that option at my work. Put it straight in the bin.

thejoyofhate

Pigeon
Catholic

Good question. So far I've just received emails to fill it out by next week. I'm guessing I'd receive another email then perhaps if I continue to ignore they'd address me in person.

And I was considering that option, but then I'd be drawing attention to myself. I was thinking if I filled out an exemption that would at least give me another month of calm and perhaps the mandate won't stand up in court by the time January rolls around.

Has your employer said anything to you since?

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Good question. So far I've just received emails to fill it out by next week. I'm guessing I'd receive another email then perhaps if I continue to ignore they'd address me in person.

And I was considering that option, but then I'd be drawing attention to myself. I was thinking if I filled out an exemption that would at least give me another month of calm and perhaps the mandate won't stand up in court by the time January rolls around.

Has your employer said anything to you since?

Coach and counsel. Try to have legal representation on hand when it comes to that.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic

First, don’t talk about all-cause mortality. We don’t know yet what’s driving that (though I have some upsetting charts to drop soon), and it’s just too weird and scary for most people to consider.

Second, don’t overwhelm them with detail. Marek’s disease, antibody-dependent-enhancement risk, healthy vaccine user bias, age stratification, clinical trial design manipulation, unadjusted confounders, declining titers, B-cell maturation, booster schedules, anti-idiotype antibodies, spike protein migration, vaccine induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia - don’t go there.

Even trying to explain that the CDC changed the definition of a vaccine - and yes, the CDC sure did change the definition of a vaccine - may be tough.
Instead, try one simple question. The simplest possible. The public health equivalent of Ronald Reagan’s, Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

The question is this: If the vaccines work, what’s going on?

Remind them: We are almost a year into mass vaccination campaigns. Even before they began, public health experts and media and politicians explicitly and repeatedly promised that vaccines would end the epidemic if enough people took them.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
What seems to be happening with some folks I know is that the word from higher ups always seems to come through informal communication. Word of mouth, Facebook messages, informal meetings that they just happened to miss or weren’t working that day to attend.

I wonder if the managers and hr goons are keeping things off the record on purpose. I tell them that nothing happens unless it happens on company letterhead paper.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

Yeah let's booster because it's not working. Let's try more of what's not working, that sounds like a good idea.

On another note, I was just watching an Icke show and he made a remark about how he thought that some of the vaccines were replaced with saline and that he expects that down the line all will be filled with some poisenous substance. I hadn't really thought about it, but it can be of course that they're creating different experimental groups among the population now, for example certain age groups (who ''as it happens'' have different vaccines too, at least brands).

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
FF3zbJHXwAwr51R

Hephaestus

Sparrow
As I mentioned a few months ago, I got both shots of the mRNA vax and collased after the second.

Yesterday I developed a sore throat and lethargy, and today I've got a fever. I haven't received my test results yet, but I was told I was a exposed a few days ago.

The vaccines offer at best a reduction in severity, but since I'm in a low risk demographic anyway, I doubt it did much good.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
As I mentioned a few months ago, I got both shots of the mRNA vax and collased after the second.

Yesterday I developed a sore throat and lethargy, and today I've got a fever. I haven't received my test results yet, but I was told I was a exposed a few days ago.

The vaccines offer at best a reduction in severity, but since I'm in a low risk demograp
Do you have the version with the father? I saw it the other day somewhere online and now cannot locate it. It was very cool.

hic anyway, I doubt it did much good.
You got duped bro.

You got the Rona cause you took the "shots".

Now enjoy your never ending boosters... every month.