Coronavirus vaccine thread

Spro23

Pigeon
Catholic
I have a theory of how they'll deal with the many vax resistors and handle a mass die-off without losing the narrative and control of the public.

Basically a staged WW3 scenario, globo-homo has some sort of deal and understanding with Russia and China where next year they go for Ukraine/taiwan.

The west will play it up like we are in WW3 and institute martial law and crack down brutally like they want. Media will be nonstop "war" coverage to justify this.

Both china and Russia will have limited engagements with western forces like shooting down an air force jet or whatever but there will be an understanding to not escalate too much. Outside of Ukraine and Taiwan there won't be any real battles.

The increased vax deaths/health problems will be covered up with this "war" coverage and martial law. Anyone not going along with new "war time" mandates and lockdowns will be labelled an unpatriotic terrorist hurting the country.

This allows the vax to be a killer without them losing control. Even normies are becoming skeptical of endless boosters, they need further trauma to justify their ends. Surely they planned for this.

I don't see these elites waiting 30 years for sterilization to gradually ruin everything. They need a traumatic event so people are begging for their solution. I thought smallpox but this actually makes more sense to me.

Anyone see a flaw with this plan if you were in their shoes? I don't see them achieving one global government if Russia and China aren't on board with this. If they didn't plan for this much vax resistance then the west will collapse too soon and they won't get their 1 global system.

Last edited:

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
As I mentioned a few months ago, I got both shots of the mRNA vax and collased after the second.

Yesterday I developed a sore throat and lethargy, and today I've got a fever. I haven't received my test results yet, but I was told I was a exposed a few days ago.

The vaccines offer at best a reduction in severity, but since I'm in a low risk demographic anyway, I doubt it did much good.
Now that you know firsthand, I pray you'll seek God's wisdom and follow a different path. Stop trusting the science, and start trusting the Savior.

Basically a staged WW3 scenario, globo-homo has some sort of deal and understanding with Russia and China where next year they go for Ukraine/taiwan.

The west will play it up like we are in WW3 and institute martial law and crack down brutally like they want. Media will be nonstop "war" coverage to justify this.

This is looking increasingly likely. But the 'west' seems to be trying to goad Russia into doing something which they can claim is an act of war. This weekend the UK press was full of stories about how a Russian invasion was immanent - all with maps showing Russian troop movements.

The thing is Russia does seem to have a red line that would spur it into action. That is Ukraine membership of NATO, even the threat of de facto membership might cause Russia to take action to stop it.

This would give the elites the thing they need to take the focus off vaccine deaths and claim that we are now in a state of war.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
There are way too many economical and political interests in each other's countries for me to think that an actual real war or invasion would occur.

There's so much Russian money in London, it doesn't make sense to me.

If they start telling Russians to get out of the UK, and there are a lot of them, then I will start to get the heebie jeebies. I don't see that happening.

r3d

Woodpecker
Protestant
There are way too many economical and political interests in each other's countries for me to think that an actual real war or invasion would occur.

There's so much Russian money in London, it doesn't make sense to me.

If they start telling Russians to get out of the UK, and there are a lot of them, then I will start to get the heebie jeebies. I don't see that happening.

Just years before WWI someone published a best-selling book on why a war is impossible. It argued that because of the machine gun and technological advancements the losses on all sides would be so severe, noone would be insane enough to risk it.

While I agree that a war is unlikely, I wouldn't rule it out. And most certainly not because of some money lying around in London.

edit: Though of course you are right for not being afraid of one. There is very little you can do to prepare for something like that.

And I could be totally wrong. Things like that are impossible to predict. It's just my take on it.

Ulysses K

Sparrow
Orthodox
I have a theory of how they'll deal with the many vax resistors and handle a mass die-off without losing the narrative and control of the public.

Both china and Russia will have limited engagements with western forces like shooting down an air force jet or whatever but there will be an understanding to not escalate too much. Outside of Ukraine and Taiwan there won't be any real battles.

The increased vax deaths/health problems will be covered up with this "war" coverage and martial law. Anyone not going along with new "war time" mandates and lockdowns will be labelled an unpatriotic terrorist hurting the country.

This allows the vax to be a killer without them losing control. Even normies are becoming skeptical of endless boosters, they need further trauma to justify their ends. Surely they planned for this.

I don't see these elites waiting 30 years for sterilization to gradually ruin everything. They need a traumatic event so people are begging for their solution. I thought smallpox but this actually makes more sense to me.

Anyone see a flaw with this plan if you were in their shoes? I don't see them achieving one global government if Russia and China aren't on board with this. If they didn't plan for this much vax resistance then the west will collapse too soon and they won't get their 1 global system.
I thought of this too.

A WW3 would really be a great diversion, as they have declared war on humanity and people wake up to their rulers evil doings, before things get too hot for them, including the army rebelling against them (in France the Army is boiling because of the vax mandates).

Imagine this:

As soon as people start regrouping against the "elites", we hear of an enemy invasion. This war would be of course orchestrated by the ruling classes of each country, in order to protect themselves. Instead of having people against us, let us make people kill each other.

Martial law is declared, and people now have to focus on the new threat, forgetting about us and our crimes, including vaccinating/killing them. There is an increase in fear and control, under the guise of an exterior threat and the extreme need for ''safety'' aka slavety.

Of course, the war will not harm the men at the top. It will only harm the general population, which is exactly what they are doing right now.

That way we can keep our power or silently escape unharmed. And have more people kill each other. Divide and conquer, or rather :
Divide and stay in power.

I hope that never happens, but we should be aware of the possibility.
If they are pushed far enough, only God can stop them from doing this. They are completely irresponsible and afraid. They have everything to lose. Doubling down on the fear in a self destructive spiral seems to be a possible outcome. Please dear Lord, save us from this madness.

I don't believe it will take 30 years for the vaccine to give its sad, evil fruit.
Far from it.
Three years from now we may see tragic things happening to many people around us.
It has already begun.

Last edited:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Just years before WWI someone published a best-selling book on why a war is impossible. It argued that because of the machine gun and technological advancements the losses on all sides would be so severe, noone would be insane enough to risk it.

While I agree that a war is unlikely, I wouldn't rule it out. And most certainly not because of some money lying around in London.

edit: Though of course you are right for not being afraid of one. There is very little you can do to prepare for something like that.

And I could be totally wrong. Things like that are impossible to predict. It's just my take on it.

That is one book from one author. Very few were aware of a elite cabal currently planning the end of the European powers to push forth the American empire.

Few still were aware of what the Federal Reserve would accomplish in such a short time.

The difference today is the world and the elites are more interconnected. Wars happen because they want them to happen. There hasn't been a single war since WW1 that wasn't planned by external forces for their own profit.

A nuclear holocaust doesn't benefit anybody but a few nukes here and there would. Imagine the choas if the petroleum and chemical industries were hit, oil refineries blown up and supply lines were cut.

It would cause a lot of deaths and failed countries but the end result on a long enough time frame will be in their favour.

DTJG

Chicken
Trad Catholic

This would be the limited war scenario of '1984'. Although technically a conflict is taking place on the far away frontiers, the real war is waged on the citizens of each superstate.
There are genuine differences between the combatants, but none of the three states actually try to win. The constant fear and repression allows the elites of each to further their repression and secure their political objectives

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Other Christian
The latest propaganda from the UK:

Of course she would say that. Her job title is "Vaccines Minister" - what use would there be for this person and her massive salary without millions of mandatory injections to oversee?

I always thought it was a bit clunky the way people in the UK say "made redundant" instead of "fired" like we do in the US to describe someone being released from their job, but this is a perfect example of how this term would be the most appropriate.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
A new batch. My favorite is: physical activity may increase heart attack.

FF8Pm2xXsAAWxDp

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Heh.
Most amusing thing Noah has done in quite a while... :sneaky:

Trevor Noah Questions Impartiality Of Moderna CEO, Gets Called "Anti-Vaxxer" By His Own Fans

teaser image
This didn’t go as planned...

This was just market research. Even if this mouthpiece were capable of independent thoughts, his overseers would not allow them to be broadcast on their propaganda outlets without their permission.

My guess is that they told him to throw this out there to see how people would react as a means of gauging the success of the brainwashing efforts thus far and to see if they need to be escalated. As we can see, they do not.

As I've said before, we're at the point now where even if Little Bill, Dr. False-i, Sleepy Joe and all the criminal gang lifted the curtain on the whole operation and declared it to be a test that has now concluded, many if not most people would still clamor to wear their subjugation masks, receive their poison injections, disinfect every surface, and avoid human contact perpetually. I'm sure *they* suspect that too, but it doesn't hurt to verify as they've done here.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Another one of my tales from rural England.
An older lady who I normally see when I'm out and about, resurfaced today. She told me she hadn't been well, that she'd been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. I asked her whether she'd suffered from this before and she told me she hadn't. Naturally I enquired whether her doctor had discussed the possibility of it being an vax adverse event (I checked and AF has a high count on the adverse events list). She said no and her gave me a slightly angry look. I told her that cardiac problems were associated with the vax, but again she dismissed the idea and that was that.

These are not normal reactions, she was being defensive. I get a sense from the people I speak to that deep down they know something is amiss, but they bury it. They would rather die in ignorance than to entertain that the idea that we are in their government and institutions could be involved in maleficence.

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

At least in the US (and maybe some parts of Europe) this would give all the excuse needed for patriot and survivalist groups to openly form into armed units and start taking action against various targets, or at the least, forming in to hardened separatist communities. Certainly there will be some delay and some areas of high-compliance, but I don't see this working that well in the long run.