Coronavirus vaccine thread

Jamal D

Woodpecker
Agnostic
What many
That was heavy.

If you want an accurate, no-fluff, overview as to WHY all of what we're seeing is happening, this is the best I've seen thus far. Brilliant.
What some people don`t realize is that the vaccines itself is the first score point in a social credit system...

WEF have already pointed out what your digital ID will be. In short - not a creek in your life will be private.

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
White pill Christ bros:
-The truth about the vaccine efficacy and dangers will be exposed.
-The elites will lose control before their 2033 agenda even gets off the ground.
-Pfizer will be the first to fall. The government will revoke their immunity to save their necks.
-Fauci will be exposed as causing the pandemic by funding the research in China.
-The global financial system will collapse as people lose faith in America
-The greatest depression will happen
-A revolution in America will destroy the federal government.
-You will own a large plot of land since most people will die from vaccine related injuries.
- a new dark age will be upon us.
- however
-You will have a big happy family.
-You will be proven right.
-The devil will lose.
-Christ is and forever King.

Last edited:

gat

Robin
Protestant
White pill Christ bros:
-The elites will lose control before their 2033 agenda even gets off the ground.
-Pfizer will be the first to fall. The government will revoke their immunity to save their necks.
-Fauci will be exposed as causing the pandemic by funding the research in China.
-You will own a large plot of land since most people will die from vaccine related injuries.
- however
-The devil will lose.
Not without us and our progeny continuing to fight the encroachments and do what is right daily. Otherwise this is just hopium.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
White pill Christ bros:
- however
-The devil will lose.

Anytime you hear someone say to you, "Just sit back and relax, everything will be fine," realize that is Satan speaking to you.

Christ was all about ACTION. The man was constantly doing amazing things with his time. The last thing Satan wants is for us to emulate Christ's example.

Faith without works is dead!

Bismark_Geist1571

Robin
Catholic
Anytime you hear someone say to you, "Just sit back and relax, everything will be fine," realize that is Satan speaking to you.

Christ was all about ACTION. The man was constantly doing amazing things with his time. The last thing Satan wants is for us to emulate Christ's example.

Exactly. that's just one of the possible futures that might occur, depending on our actions...or inaction and in God's will of course.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Neocon Washington Post Editor Who Trashed Anti-Vaxxers Dies Of 'Sudden Cardiac Arrest'​

Washington Post editorial page editor Fred Hiatt, a bloodthirsty neocon who used his position to shill America into the war in Iraq and push forced vaccines, died on Monday after suffering from sudden cardiac arrest.

Hiatt, 66, "had sudden cardiac arrest on Nov. 24 while visiting his daughter in Brooklyn, said his wife, Margaret 'Pooh' Shapiro, and did not regain consciousness," the Post reported.

The Post imposed a vaccine mandate back in July to "help safeguard the health and safety" of employees, though they provided exceptions for medical and religious reasons.

Hiatt's vaccination/booster status is not clear but as we all know, the sudden surge in heart disease throughout the West is purely a coincidence.

Under Hiatt's leadership, the Post hired neocon agents like Jennifer Rubin, Michael Gerson and Anne Applebaum who helped lie the American public into the war in Iraq.

Hiatt published "at least" 27 editorials pushing for war in the six months preceding the invasion, according to PBS's Bill Moyers.

Despite relentlessly pushing the Russiagate hoax and attacking Donald Trump from all fronts on the Post's editorial page, Hiatt published articles praising him for attacking Syria (based on lies).

Though Hiatt was a rabid neocon when it came to American foreign policy, he was a radical leftist on domestic policy. He published endless editorials advocating for Big Tech censorship, hate speech laws, mass immigration, gun control, forced vaccines, covid tyranny, transgenderism, anti-white critical race theory, fake meat and so on.

Hiatt embodied the worst of the worst in America.

Bismark_Geist1571

Robin
Catholic

Her statements make a lot of sense and even provide more reason for another conclussion: The need for depopulation for any of these schemes to workd. Even more worrying is the fact that the side effects of the injection that we have seen so far are just the tip of the iceberg. The "vaccine" is no mere financial instrument, is a tool for another part of the plan. A Spaniard (Luis De Benito) doctor even said recently (on Telegram) that we are likely seeing just 10% of all the side effects and we know nothing about the mid and long term "side effects" or the impact on the progeny of those women who were injected during their pregnancies. Or the effects on the progeny of couples that were injected and can achieve conception.

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

Puhleaze. And what are YOU doing to stop the onslaught besides posting in your doomer containment thread? I spent all day redpilling normies on Linkedin with covid vaccine stat memes and Christian memes.

Probably going to get that account banned but I have 3 more on standby when I used to use them to catfish cringey tech nerds with beautiful fake career women when I worked in sales (you'd be surprised how easy it is to get leads and inside info this way).

Sure I'm not lawyer in court battling it out in a good fight to stop the mandates or a Christian politician fighting in the dead halls of power. I'm just a normie, doing my small part to spread the news to the asleep NPCs of the corporate world.

Have faith and DO your part! Black pilled doomers are NGMI.

Last edited:

Tactician

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
Real quick, in reference to the Melissa Ciummei article (great article, hope people give it a read):

Just want to point out that the vaxxine passport is logically equivalent to social credit score. The only difference is that Chinese style social credit has a range from, say, 0-1000. Western social credit is either a 0 or a 1; either you're vaxxed or not. Both systems condition the populace to exclude anyone who doesn't go along with the narrative. This can only work thru personal fear (lower score = less access for Chinese, scared of getting fined or catching covid for the scamdemic). If you have a big bloc of people who won't self-police due to lack of fear, these systems become unenforceable since they rely on businesses turning 'undesirable' customers away. Being turned away is the whole incentive system & the thing collapses without this aspect. (Lesson here is to go out of our way to support the unvaxxed!)

Fiat is the current control illusion, where Central Banks funnel rewards to whomever serves their purposes. They constantly devalue their money to keep people on the treadmill, but occasionally flip to deflation to margin call people on the cheap. Because they know when they'll do this, they have perfect information asymmetry. Still, it's a pretty 'free' system & lots of people have done really well.

Social credit/vaxx pass is a second layer on top of fiat. Under this system, a Portland junkie is viewed the same as a New York yuppie as long as both are vaxxed. Under the first system, you have to jump thru hoops (not too bad) in order to acquire fiat. Under this second system, you have to jump thru hoops in order to spend your fiat.

As such, we're not really waiting for social credit to arrive. It's not some distant boogieman the elites want to roll out much later. Anywhere a vaxx pass is required it's already here.

Personally, if I HAD TO CHOOSE, I much prefer Chinese social credit where I can just fake some "approved-behaviours" vs Western social credit where I have to inject mystery juice into my body every ~6 months.

Of course, I have 99th percentile disagreeableness so I will be doing NEITHER. Harrumph!

Edit: And that's why they've tried to hard to destroy small business, buy up all the farmland, etc. If you have a network of local unvaxxed, it's so much harder to enforce this vs. if everyone relies on a few mega-corps that can all push the same requirements, like in that image Feyoder posted 1 page back. Catherine Austin Fitts likes to say, "Don't finance your enslavement." Try to buy local or from the unvaxxed. Even just baby steps.

Last edited:

PolishCalifornian

Robin
Catholic
Puhleaze. And what are YOU doing to stop the onslaught besides posting in your doomer containment thread? I spent all day redpilling normies on Linkedin with covid vaccine stat memes and Christian memes.

Probably going to get that account banned but I have 3 more on standby when I used to use them to catfish cringey tech nerds with beautiful fake career women when I worked in sales (you'd be surprised how easy it is to get leads and inside info this way).

Sure I'm not lawyer in court battling it out in a good fight to stop the mandates or a Christian politician fighting in the dead halls of power. I'm just a normie, doing my small part to spread the news to the asleep NPCs of the corporate world.

You aren't redpilling anyone with your smug arrogance and deception. What's with the Hebrew greeting in your signature, are you Christian or Jewish? Your "white pill Christ bros" (cringe terminology) list is a bunch of materialistic, earthly, Q-like babble. Throwing in "Christ is and forever king" (gramatically nonsensical) doesn't make any of the rest true. @Samseau is right, and you're in the wrong forum.

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
You aren't redpilling anyone with your smug arrogance and deception. What's with the Hebrew greeting in your signature, are you Christian or Jewish? Your "white pill Christ bros" (cringe terminology) list is a bunch of materialistic, earthly, Q-like babble. Throwing in "Christ is and forever king" (gramatically nonsensical) doesn't make any of the rest true. @Samseau is right, and you're in the wrong forum.

He who thinks sees the world as a comedy. He who feels, a tragedy. Learn to laugh in the face of great evil and not only will you feel better, you'll help others feel better.

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox

gat

Robin
Protestant
I don't have kids old enough to worry about this yet, but my sister in law has told her older children if anyone at school starts talking to you about you're going to get the vax, turn around and run off campus and call mom.

This is why I sent a notice of non-consent to the Principal's office and my children's teachers. If you have children in one of these mandate fanatic areas like Los Angeles you should do the same. It put a bit of fear in them. (DM me if you would like the form)

709BFAC1-E9B8-4B10-8A3C-C04960B0DC40.jpeg

wayfaringstranger

Kingfisher
Protestant

Neocon Washington Post Editor Who Trashed Anti-Vaxxers Dies Of 'Sudden Cardiac Arrest'​

Don't even need an early life for this one. Text book "Eastern. Standard. Time. " case.
Hell has gained another minion.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

What are you talking about? When did I compare myself to you? When did I claim you are doing nothing?

By the way, it's great that you try to redpill normies. I agree that is a low success chance to work there, so your work is definitely charity. You owe them nothing yet try to help.

As for myself, I cannot reveal what I do without doxxing myself, but let's just say one of the reasons the mandate is in court is because of people I have spoken with. I am relieved, however, that even if I wasn't active, someone else would have been able to get it into court from another part of America.

Additionally, there is no vaccine mandate in the Antiochian church... and I hope I played a small role in that. I cannot convince people the vax is unsafe (people worship "medicine" over God and believe it is infallible), but I can definately make people turn against mandates.

That is by far the best approach right now; pride gets in the way when you try to dismiss the vax entirely. But mandates are easy to attack and are so fundamentally evil looking (we are forcing people to inject things into their blood) that even those who support the vax are forced to concede the point or walk away frustrated.

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
What are you talking about? When did I compare myself to you? When did I claim you are doing nothing?

By the way, it's great that you try to redpill normies. I agree that is a low success chance to work there, so your work is definitely charity. You owe them nothing yet try to help.

As for myself, I cannot reveal what I do without doxxing myself, but let's just say one of the reasons the mandate is in court is because of people I have spoken with. I am relieved, however, that even if I wasn't active, someone else would have been able to get it into court from another part of America.

Additionally, there is no vaccine mandate in the Antiochian church... and I hope I played a small role in that. I cannot convince people the vax is unsafe (people worship "medicine" over God and believe it is infallible), but I can definately make people turn against mandates.

That is by far the best approach right now; pride gets in the way when you try to dismiss the vax entirely. But mandates are easy to attack and are so fundamentally evil looking (we are forcing people to inject things into their blood) that even those who support the vax are forced to concede the point or walk away frustrated.
1638978750759m.jpg
Slowly and surely, the vaccine tyranny will fall. Clown pill becomes the white pill.
Every little bit helps.