Coronavirus vaccine thread

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I wouldn't hesitate to get the vax if I suspected I wouldn't be getting Myocarditis from it... but the way in which it was pushed politically turned me right off. To become a PSW you need like 10 other vaccinations which my wife and I happily signed up for. This one spooked us and then with the side effects being severe paralysis / death, we decided to forego them. I don't have an issue taking a regular vaccine like the one China put out (SinoVac) but the MRNA shots don't sit right with me. Not to mention that our government has bascially outlawed anything that is a NON-RNA shot and made it extremely difficult to obtain the Sino. Then they went to work demonizing all the professionals who said anything about it which also doesn't make sense. As a sci-fi buff, this reminded me of the 80's series V where the visitors quickly get to work putting all the 'scientists' behind bars. I was blown away with the speed at which people suddenly accepted the governments wishes, it was like watching the Television program all over again. Now I'm just waiting for JT and friends to rip off their human faces... would not even be surprised at this point. Again, would take the Sino, will not ever take the RNA.
Yes, I agree with your points. Especially about the government coercion When I hear about other members jet setting, dating and working out at gyms I wonder if we are just an echo chamber of the same 10 or so people even on Roosh V and the other 90% are vaxed and going about their lives. I can live with no gym, coffee shop or restaurants. I would like to travel and meet a new wife if I could but can also live without this.

I tried some of the unvaxed single groups on Telegram but they are filled with new age vegetarian spiritual crystal energy types that likely oppose all vaccines (which I don't). It really got me down.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Im being facetious but there might even be an argument for people displaying their vaxx ideology at the start of each comment.

Believe Vaccines work against real coronavirus pandemic.
Believe SOME vaccines work against real coronavirus pandemic.
Covid is real but the vaxx doesn't work
Covid is real but the vaxx is a bio-weapon
Covid isn't real.
Viruses aren't real.

because people seem to be talking past each other a fair bit.

The adenovirus vaccines seem even more dangerous than the MRNA vaxx from what I can read.
Some of the biggest vaxx skeptics I know went out and got Sinopharm in order to keep their jobs.
But I keep seeing bad reactions to Sinovac and Sinopharm.
I would rather get double jabbed by a Khmer Rouge or CCP bayonet than one of these unnecessary potions.

I am in a SE Asian country from the very start of Covid international hysteria (was in China from Oct 2019 when Operation Covid went into action there) Here in SE Asia vaxx passes are increasingly mandatory but corruption rules. The trade off I have to bridge for non vaxxed freedom is not having a face to face job and travelling during lockdowns in clandestine manner on obscure local transport when I want to get anywhere.
At the moment things are quite relaxed here but most recognise it as the Global Elites re-calculating their next move before they go on the offensive again.

Im agnostic on whether Covid is actually a real virus. I don't care that much as I believe that, if it is even real, it is pretty harmless at this stage of being endemic.

But the tests don't work so the whole narrative is bogus anyway.

Have to admit to being bemused by anyone who believes that these chemical cocktails will help ones immune system in any way shape or form.

Against Covid.exe_execute and any other flu the best health guarantee is an unadulterated healthy natural immune system.

Carter Brink

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Im being facetious but there might even be an argument for people displaying their vaxx ideology at the start of each comment.

Believe Vaccines work against real coronavirus pandemic.
Believe SOME vaccines work against real coronavirus pandemic.
Covid is real but the vaxx doesn't work
Covid is real but the vaxx is a bio-weapon
Covid isn't real.
Viruses aren't real.

because people seem to be talking past each other a fair bit.
Not a bad idea, what you suggest :like: A new thread possibly? Although this may cause division and not be good for the health of the forum as a whole.

magaman

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Something I am seriously interested in knowing is how much of the overall membership of Roosh V is vaxed? I read many of the subforums and notice many members posting about recent international travel or dating in countries with vax passes. Are we a minority even on Roosh V?
I’m still unvaccinated.. I do wonder if our day is coming for all of us, though. Vaccine mandates are being rolled out in biggest cities right now but eventually it’ll be everywhere. Where are we going to be in a year from now? There’s no running from this; Leaders and people in positions of real power anywhere/everywhere are either in on it or they are “taken care of”.

hervens

Robin
I’m still unvaccinated.. I do wonder if our day is coming for all of us, though. Vaccine mandates are being rolled out in biggest cities right now but eventually it’ll be everywhere. Where are we going to be in a year from now? There’s no running from this; Leaders and people in positions of real power anywhere/everywhere are either in on it or they are “taken care of”.
Imagine a situation where your're standing in front of a hot girl. You look at her and let her know that your're going to rape her. The girl than drops her panties and spreads her legs following your remarks. So the question is, at this point is this even considered rape ?

If the vax ends up becoming mandatory and following the mandate you proceed to book an appointment at the closest vax center to get your shot, can you really say the government forced you to get vaccinated ?
The vax will never be mandatory unless you decide it is. Your life might become more difficult and inconvenient without it, but at the end of the day you will need to give your full consent.
This is how the game was played from the very beginning, and how it will continue to be played. This is a mental and spiritual warfare, not a physical one.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
Imagine a situation where your're standing in front of a hot girl. You look at her and let her know that your're going to rape her. The girl than drops her panties and spreads her legs following your remarks. So the question is, at this point is this even considered rape ?

If the vax ends up becoming mandatory and following the mandate you proceed to book an appointment at the closest vax center to get your shot, can you really say the government forced you to get vaccinated ?
The vax will never be mandatory unless you decide it is. Your life might become more difficult and inconvenient without it, but at the end of the day you will need to give your full consent.
This is how the game was played from the very beginning, and how it will continue to be played. This is a mental and spiritual warfare, not a physical one.
What the? Bizarre comparison.

lonewolf1968

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Nah, i'm coming to terms with the fact i may die, starve, be homeless, in jail in the following years. They are not putting one finger on me and if they do i'll proceed to use the right of self defense which would like me get dead or imprisoned.

Carter Brink

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Nah, i'm coming to terms with the fact i may die, starve, be homeless, in jail in the following years.

I don't know about others on this forum - but I am on the same page. I am waiting to die for refusing these (permanent) injections. I am anxious to get baptised before I die - and I'm getting every other aspect of my life in order - before my time alive runs out. I'm repenting, doing what I can as quickly as possible and all I can do is hope that God will look upon me with favour.

Last edited:

OnTheRun

Banned
Protestant
Just waiting for the uber to come... couple cancelled, not fun. Anyway, shortness of breath hit me while my wife and I were out for lunch. Got back to the hotel and it became worse and worse... starting to clear a little but now I have super swollen lymph nodes. I dont know whtat the heck happened, went from sore throat to breathing probelms in an hour or two... to this. Anyway we are going to the hospital to make sure everything checks out. Luckily we bought travel insurance before we left, it would suck to be out here without. I forgot to mention we are at heights here of 1500 meters up. I think next week we are moving back to Puerto Vallarta, so much easier to breathe down there.

To the poster up above, bro don't worry about any of that. God has automated this whole process. When your name is in the book its your time to go, you don't have to worry about the little details. When my brother died well anyway, just know that there seems to be a period of time after you go where you can 'contact' relatives and stuff... or so it would seem. Everyone I know has a strange experience that has had a loved one pass... I think its your 'one phone call'.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Just waiting for the uber to come... couple cancelled, not fun. Anyway, shortness of breath hit me while my wife and I were out for lunch. Got back to the hotel and it became worse and worse... starting to clear a little but now I have super swollen lymph nodes. I dont know whtat the heck happened, went from sore throat to breathing probelms in an hour or two... to this. Anyway we are going to the hospital to make sure everything checks out. Luckily we bought travel insurance before we left, it would suck to be out here without. I forgot to mention we are at heights here of 1500 meters up. I think next week we are moving back to Puerto Vallarta, so much easier to breathe down there.

To the poster up above, bro don't worry about any of that. God has automated this whole process. When your name is in the book its your time to go, you don't have to worry about the little details. When my brother died well anyway, just know that there seems to be a period of time after you go where you can 'contact' relatives and stuff... or so it would seem. Everyone I know has a strange experience that has had a loved one pass... I think its your 'one phone call'.
I don't know about the theology on this. Is there any biblical or church history basis? I wish I had spoken to my grandad before he passed so I could have put in a special request for an expedited timeframe.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Wow...I totally did not expect to see this. Rod Dreher and his entire family are vaxxed. I am quite baffled because he is a Conservative and an Orthodox Christian.

2b86813e6dde9844.jpg

Link to his tweet.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
One would assume that the media and entertainment industry would understand the true nature of what is actually happening regarding the experimental mRNA injections. From what I can tell the multi millionaire media/entertainment types aren't exactly in the know. This is a top down billionaire revolution. Multi millionaires are apparently cannon fodder just like the guy working 12 hour shifts delivering packages. They don't discriminate! Imagine what they think of the useless eaters that struggle to reach even a six figure salary in their lifetime and attempt to live what used to be the so called American Dream? Home ownership, children, job security, unwavering faith in long ago founded societal institutions, liberty, and freedom do not appear to be part of this so called "fourth industrial revolution."

Stalin executed his executioners.

In that Sinister realm.
No one is worthy of being spared.
"The ends justify the means."

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Wow...I totally did not expect to see this. Rod Dreher and his entire family are vaxxed. I am quite baffled because he is a Conservative and an Orthodox Christian.

2b86813e6dde9844.jpg

Link to his tweet.
It's been two years since Covid––this guy is allegedly an intelligent person–– and he's just now, after getting vaccinated three times (along with his family) asking the question whether this is all theater? I'm pretty sure we all knew social credit system was being prepped prior to covid.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

2b86813e6dde9844.jpg

Link to his tweet.

He's not concerned about the embryos ripped out by C-section in 1972 that were used in the testing of the mRNA death shots?

It all gets so tiresome after a while. He's so sure that the flu he and everyone else around him has is a thing called "omicron", literally just a label invented a month or two ago? It all gets so tiresome.

My patience for people not getting what's happening is wearing very thin.