Coronavirus vaccine thread

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
A lot of this just comes from a lack of inner strength. The strength to withstand both their peer groups and the perceived deadliness of Covid.
Most of us here obtain our strength through Christ. Before I converted, I strengthened myself through fitness, eating healthy, etc. Basically put my body through the ringer. A nice secondary affect was a healthy, aware mind. I would say this kind of stuff gets you headed in a red pilled direction. Wanting more, along with some suffering, a lot find the God pill.
So, I guess my point is that if these people you are fighting with have no inner strength, it’s a lost cause. The words you say mean nothing.
Only some major suffering will change some of them.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Safe and "effective" after 4 jabs?

Ask them what "traditional vaccine" needed 4 jabs in a year or so? :alien:

I don't think you can convince them against safe, that's a real mountain to climb for normies, however obvious it is.

Or what "traditional vaccines" are considered to be effective when you still get the disease it's supposed to protect you from. "Hey guys, I got a mild case of polio, but it could have been so much worse!"

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
I'm in a war with the vaccinated online. What are so good videos I can link without having to go through 1000 pages of the threads here?
You don't have to go back very far to start finding them. See the preceding page, for example, for a short clip of someone testifying before Congress on the dramatic increase in serious medical conditions in the US military.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
It will be just as hard to bring someone, who is in the world, to Christ, as it will be to open the eyes of someone who is in the Covid cult to see they're being lied to.

Keep in mind that there are professional cult deprogrammers. Even they're not successful all the time despite their extensive training and experience. Now add to that the fact that this is the most thorough, far-reaching, and brutal brainwashing project ever enacted in the history of humanity. Do you think you will succeed? Try if you might, but as many other have commented on the previous page, your efforts are wasted and best to leave the fallen behind. Instead concentrate on what you can control - your mind, your body, your finances, and the circumstances of your life.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
Keep in mind that there are professional cult deprogrammers. Even they're not successful all the time despite their extensive training and experience. Now add to that the fact that this is the most thorough, far-reaching, and brutal brainwashing project ever enacted in the history of humanity. Do you think you will succeed? Try if you might, but as many other have commented on the previous page, your efforts are wasted and best to leave the fallen behind. Instead concentrate on what you can control - your mind, your body, your finances, and the circumstances of your life.
One might even say it's...

a Sisyphean task.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Just because people have fallen behind to their sins does not mean we should leave them behind. Indeed, that sort of thing reeks of hypocrisy. What if God hadn't saved you, or your family, from sin and had left them behind to sin long ago? None of us would even be alive.

Do what you can for those who are weaker and less fortunate than you. As you forgive, you will be forgiven. What you give to the least among your Neighbors, you give to God. Just because there are many of our Neighbors who have fallen to Satan does not mean you can shirk your duties to God and Neighbor. Indeed, what would that make YOU? You'd be no better than the sinner you claim to know better than. Even sinners merely love those who love them (Luke 6:32).

"The poor you will always have with you," and this includes the poor in spirit. This means that Jesus told us that no amount of charity will ever fix this world, and yet, it doesn't matter whatsoever. You give, love, and cherish your Neighbors all the same because they are gifts from God and to have God's honor is to inherit entire life. Thus to save even one lost soul may be your ticket into heaven someday, because by doing charity for even the most undeserving you will get to truly know God.

"`I say to you, that so joy shall be in the heaven over one sinner reforming, rather than over ninety-nine righteous men, who have no need of reformation." (Luke 15:7)

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
A lot of this just comes from a lack of inner strength. The strength to withstand both their peer groups and the perceived deadliness of Covid.
Most of us here obtain our strength through Christ. Before I converted, I strengthened myself through fitness, eating healthy, etc. Basically put my body through the ringer. A nice secondary affect was a healthy, aware mind. I would say this kind of stuff gets you headed in a red pilled direction. Wanting more, along with some suffering, a lot find the God pill.
So, I guess my point is that if these people you are fighting with have no inner strength, it’s a lost cause. The words you say mean nothing.
Only some major suffering will change some of them.
Cowardice is the reason of all our problems.

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
I've noticed that quite a number of them are beginning to even deny what the mainstream media and government resources are outright saying now. This is not something I expected from source huffing midwits. Apparently it's such a cult that they're now making up inflated numbers to justify more and stricter policies.

Yes, another reason why I’ve decided to stop engaging the Covidians. It was always an uphill battle, but as the narrative has been falling apart the last few months. they’re now doubling down. The devotion to the cult is so strong they’ll even ignore the facts coming out of their very own people. They still believe the vaccines slow the spread and transmission, and if you’re jabbed, decease your chances of catching Covid. They just ignore you when you point out the surge of cases amongst near 100% vaccinated countries, cities, universities, sports teams, etc.

These imbeciles are completely hypnotized and in some ways seem to be rooting for more variants and viruses to forever live with mandates and restrictions.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Just because people have fallen behind to their sins does not mean we should leave them behind. Indeed, that sort of thing reeks of hypocrisy. What if God hadn't saved you, or your family, from sin and had left them behind to sin long ago? None of us would even be alive.

Do what you can for those who are weaker and less fortunate than you. As you forgive, you will be forgiven. What you give to the least among your Neighbors, you give to God. Just because there are many of our Neighbors who have fallen to Satan does not mean you can shirk your duties to God and Neighbor. Indeed, what would that make YOU? You'd be no better than the sinner you claim to know better than. Even sinners merely love those who love them (Luke 6:32).

"The poor you will always have with you," and this includes the poor in spirit. This means that Jesus told us that no amount of charity will ever fix this world, and yet, it doesn't matter whatsoever. You give, love, and cherish your Neighbors all the same because they are gifts from God and to have God's honor is to inherit entire life. Thus to save even one lost soul may be your ticket into heaven someday, because by doing charity for even the most undeserving you will get to truly know God.

"`I say to you, that so joy shall be in the heaven over one sinner reforming, rather than over ninety-nine righteous men, who have no need of reformation." (Luke 15:7)

Agreed.

If the forum member wants to battle the narrative with the covid cultists, more power to him. It may or may not bear fruit but that's up to the hearers. If the member wants to do it, then do it. It may not be the approach for everyone but if someone still has the stomach for it, then go for it. It is similar to preaching the gospel.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Seriously, to hopefully save some lives.

I care about my friends and family that have had this experimental vaccine injected into their bodies.

Seriously guys, how can you sleep at night knowing the people you love are living the lives of an experimental lab rat now?

There is a family thread in regards to COVID on here somewhere, I feel your pain.

At this point I almost wonder if reverse psychology would work better, ask them why they haven't got their 6th booster yet.

I know I presented facts to two family members and them agreeing only for them to take the vaccine they swore they wouldn't...

And my sleep was pretty bad for a few nights after hearing that.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

5zjigo.jpg

I'm confused. Does this Beetlejuice cueball and her male husband posing as a lesbian degenerate, together forming an unholy miscegenistic union, want me to get an injection? I'm unclear about their intentions.
I am shocked this vaxx door to door team has not been setup to go to some gangbangers "address" where they would be summarily robbed, and then beaten upon discovery that the vax team did not actually have the prize money on their person.