Coronavirus vaccine thread

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Bloodletting / leeches is no longer done in modern medical practices, but it had a sound underpinning. There is something to the idea of having "new, clean blood".

Plastics and other toxins in blood remain in our body, but when blood is removed (via bloodletting, leeches, or through a syringe) it is replaced with clean, healthy blood.

Just more proof the ancients were right about so many things.
The messaging is so absurd I don't know whether to give a clown world or thumbs up. Not implying anything bad about your post, Max. Are they needing more blood because there are more sick people that need transfers (like my buddy's 42 yo wife with multiple organ failure and $1M+ hospital bills)? Are they quietly encouraging people to purge bad blood without naming the clot-shot? Are they sincere (hah) and just want us to remove the modern junk from our system?

My blood bank often calls for donations, usually twice a week. I haven't given since CV, but think I might soon.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
Bloodletting / leeches is no longer done in modern medical practices, but it had a sound underpinning. There is something to the idea of having "new, clean blood".

Plastics and other toxins in blood remain in our body, but when blood is removed (via bloodletting, leeches, or through a syringe) it is replaced with clean, healthy blood.

Just more proof the ancients were right about so many things.
Leeches?

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
Just when you thought it had gone quiet...

I got out of work and checked my mobile; found a text inviting me for my second dose of the Devil's Sacrament. Got home, had something to eat, then checked my e-mail, and found similar.
So you took the first one and they're following up and assume you'll be a subscriber? Or they assume you even had a first dose and are blanket marketing everyone?

They're sitting on lots inventory so the pushers are on the clock.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
It is beginning to crumble
Don't underestimate how low IQ the average person is, that's just a factual observation. Check the curve and average IQ is about 100, so 50% is lower than that. These people won't even know what neurological is, nor can read and interpret a simple graph, table or percentage. So whatever facts can be exposed, all that will matter for this group will be the perception. Broadcast 3 monkeypox cases a year and the vast majority of your population will think there's a major thing going on and will panic, notwithstanding any underlying facts, statistics and numbers.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
“The risk of clots from COVID is higher...”

In reality, the “experts” didn’t even start mentioning blood clots as a typical symptom of “COVID” (i.e. the flu) till after it started showing up in some members of the vaxxed. They did this to save their own skins, knowing full well that suckers like this guy wouldn’t even remember what symptoms were identified when.

In this guy’s mind, the “authorities” have been consistent and clear from the start. In reality, every symptom of every disease known to man has been tossed into the catch-all drawer “COVID” at some point.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
“The risk of clots from COVID is higher...”

In reality, the “experts” didn’t even start mentioning blood clots as a typical symptom of “COVID” (i.e. the flu) till after it started showing up in some members of the vaxxed. They did this to save their own skins, knowing full well that suckers like this guy wouldn’t even remember what symptoms were identified when.

In this guy’s mind, the “authorities” have been consistent and clear from the start. In reality, every symptom of every disease known to man has been tossed into the catch-all drawer “COVID” at some point.
Propaganda works like a charm. It literally blocks people from being able to rationally think for themselves.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

Australia begins to reap what it has sown. It's grim.​

Apparently, it’s really difficult for our ONS to produce deaths by date of occurrence by sex and age until 7 months after year end. This means we won’t get any reliable death data for 2021 until July this year.

Fortunately, Australia is a little more timely with their data releases so we can get a little insight from down under.

https-bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984-s3-amazonaws-com-public-images-7b986406-6578.webp

Correlates with the findings of insurance companies...