Coronavirus vaccine thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
That's true. The paints and dyes from the tattoos are poisonous. No, I won't make an exception for religious themed tattoos.

While there's also the idea that the Righteous should abstain from tattoos.

If nothing else.
Tattoo's are literally superficial - physically & otherwise.

No one of a genuinely stern & sound mind would even bother with mere superficial tattoos.

Set your path & your life on grander matters than mere superficial tattoos.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian

I'd like to believe this is some great victory brought about by resistance in the form of non-compliance and to take the minister's word at face value that the injection mandate was lifted because they want to heal the fractures they caused in their society, citizens were refusing to submit to the unlawful injection requirements, and because "we must learn to live with COVID-19" as he so eloquently put it.

But in reality, I think it's safe to say that there's some other motive at play here. The fact that the neo-Fascist Trudeau regime and its corporate allies are also relaxing their strictures makes me suspicious. (https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/c...-covid-vaccine-mandate-for-sitting-mps-staff/ and https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...-forced-to-end-covid-jab-mandate-for-workers/).

I expect this is nothing more than a strategic retreat and regrouping. This is far from over in Austria, Canada, and the other so-called liberal democracies of the western world which have been transformed into laboratories for experimentation in medicine and authoritarian rule.

What is the greater strategy? I can't say for sure, but it would be unwise for citizens in these places to let their guard down or abandon their plans for various unpleasant contingencies.

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian

When the Ukraine war started back in February and Covid/mask mandates and restrictions were being lifted around the same time, we all figured that’s pretty much the end of this nonsense after 2+ years. But it appears they just called timeout for a few months to regroup and get ready for the next phase.

They’re not going to let go of Covid so easily, but with the exception of brainwashed retards in heavily blue districts, everyone else is done with it. It’ll be interesting to see how much compliance there’ll be if they attempt to bring the mandates back. On some level, I’m afraid most people will go along with it just like before, but I hope I’m wrong.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
When the Ukraine war started back in February and Covid/mask mandates and restrictions were being lifted around the same time, we all figured that’s pretty much the end of this nonsense after 2+ years. But it appears they just called timeout for a few months to regroup and get ready for the next phase.

They’re not going to let go of Covid so easily, but with the exception of brainwashed retards in heavily blue districts, everyone else is done with it. It’ll be interesting to see how much compliance there’ll be if they attempt to bring the mandates back. On some level, I’m afraid most people will go along with it just like before, but I hope I’m wrong.
People here in the UK are already falling for the mask compliance once again.

It's mainly women who will go along with the narrative - They dropped the mask mandates in the care homes and hospitals last month, now they're running around wearing 2 masks because an email told them to.

Karen is back with a vengeance.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
They're finally going to force me to stick a toxic q-tip up my nose. Have to do a pcr scam test for a procedure.

I'm trying to figure out my options but they want a specific test and done by a third party so no home test. Maybe I can get a spit test but doesn't seem likely. If they shove that thing too far up my nose they'll have to deal with a cancelled procedure and a complaining patient.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
How can they force a medical procedure on you? Have you told them you will not consent?
I have to pick my battles. I could refuse a pcr and continue to die slowly but I don't feel that is the path God that intends for me. I have severe unexplained weight loss and am getting dangerously underweight at this point...so this procedure has to be done.

Philip Dru

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
I have to pick my battles. I could refuse a pcr and continue to die slowly but I don't feel that is the path God that intends for me. I have severe unexplained weight loss and am getting dangerously underweight at this point...so this procedure has to be done.

That is frequently a sign of cancer.

I would start a full anti-cancer protocol immediately until you identify the cause,given current cancer stats and the fact that time is of the essence with cancer.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
Wasn't there propaganda back in the plague times where cats were considered plague spreaders so they started to cull them. Which then led to an explosion in rodent numbers which were carrying the plague via flee's?
It's been said - they're always miles ahead in the thinking department.

While a large percentage of the population are still asleep, believing the narrative - they're going to cull as many animals as possible, in the name of saving lives.

May the Lord have mercy.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Wasn't there propaganda back in the plague times where cats were considered plague spreaders so they started to cull them. Which then led to an explosion in rodent numbers which were carrying the plague via flee's?

Absolutely. They were told to throw them off of roof tops (many survived but were maimed). The cats were indeed actually their saviors.

My cats keep my house and property nice and clean and no rats or mice will make it a day.
Best advice is; have cats and keep them semi-hungry. Great playmates and the only time you might encounter a rodent is when they left you one (or two) in the hallway at your bedroom door.