Coronavirus vaccine thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
"It is just not the same pandemic that it was, despite all the media hype to the contrary...I mean - a lot of people have bad colds is what we're seeing," Spellberg concluded.

Watch: As Mask Mandate Looms, LA Hospital Officials Mock COVID "Media Hype"

teaser image
"We're just seeing nobody with severe Covid disease...NOBODY."

In a press conference dripping with a mix of exasperation and dry-witted sarcasm, two officials at one of the largest hospital systems in Southern California threw a bucket of cold water on media and government efforts to whip the public into a state of fear over the latest Covid-19 uptick.

Spellberg kicked off the duo's ridicule of Covid fearmongering with an exasperated description of the Covid situation: "It's just the same. It's not changed. It's been the same. It's like...two months of the same."

He backed up his characterization with charts depicting county cases and the hospital's own Covid admission data.

"The numbers at [LAC+USC] Covid-positive tests have continued to go up, but this isn't because we're seeing a ton of people with symptomatic disease being admitted...we're seeing a lot of people with mild disease in urgent care and [emergency department] who go home and do not get admitted.
Of those who are admitted, they're 90% of the time not admitted due to Covid. Only 10% of our Covid-positive admissions are admitted due to Covid. Virtually none of them go to the ICU, and when they do go to the ICU, it is not for pneumonia. They are not intubated."
As for the worst kind of Covid-ICU situation, Spellberg said, "We haven't seen one of those since February. It's been months." He said today's Covid patients in intensive care are more typically associated with conditions like electrolyte abnormalities or auto-immune attack of the nerves that may or may not be Covid-driven.

Auto-immune attack?
That's your alien spike proteins working against you son... :alien:

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian

A couple of things here:

1. I truly feel sorry for these people. They bought into the non-stop propaganda by the scum state-run media and probably some peer pressure to get the jabs. I wish the best for them but they are no doubt injured for life, and there are millions of others just like them all over the world.

2. I thank the good Lord for blessing me with enough critical thinking skills and mental fortitude to withstand the relentless push to get vaccinated. I’ve held on thus far and nothing will change that. I also thank this forum for the continued flow of information to get the truth out each and every day.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
FX3av_1WYAUrshG

TCOCBR18

Sparrow
Orthodox
Friends, is anybody currently noticing that they are started to bring back masks again? I really hope this doesn't go far, but I am starting to see more of it than I did a few months back, and I've seen media whisperings about it. Generally when the media stirrings begin we can expect a full-fledged onslaught within weeks, which is why I am disturbed. I've seen rumblings about rising cases and certain liberal cities (Los Angeles) bringing back mandates. I know we can't be surprised by them, obviously, but what starts with them tends to spread.

Gnasher

Pigeon
Catholic
There is an aspect in australia where media reports things and puts words in politicians mouths to act as click bait. I have read multiple articles where politicians are supposed to be considering mask mandates but the politician said exact opposite. People are fearful and so they click on the story. I know for me covid stories are really the only things I often read In papers.

Sanctus

Woodpecker
Protestant
There is an aspect in australia where media reports things and puts words in politicians mouths to act as click bait. I have read multiple articles where politicians are supposed to be considering mask mandates but the politician said exact opposite. People are fearful and so they click on the story. I know for me covid stories are really the only things I often read In papers.
I wouldn't be surprised if a state not Victoria (that incoming state election) implements them soon. The optics of being seen as doing nothing are bad.

TCOCBR18

Sparrow
Orthodox
My workplace (I am a government contractor) just enacted a new mask mandate, effective today. Thankfully I am on the night shift so there is nobody around to enforce that. But for day shift people, I can easily imagine that it is now getting enforced energetically. This all started because the county where my particular federal installation is located got moved into the "high-risk" category on some kind of pandemic cases map and apparently we automatically switch into mask mode if the cases in the county cross a certain threshold.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
The MSM in the UK has completely lost the plot. Constant articles about the number of Covid cases "soaring", as just one example of the inflammatory rhetoric being used. A few weeks ago, we were told that the elderly and vulnerable would need a booster in the autumn, which would be their fifth (!), and this week another has been recommended for the 50-65 group, which will be their fourth. Any bets on how long it'll be before we see people with double figures under their belt?
That'll be the topic on birthdays: are you already in double digits John?

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Re: The new "traditional" Novavax vaccine now being announced.

I might have even taken this shot if they released it a couple of years ago. Now? No way Jose!

Flu shots and vaccines are complete scams. They offer no positive benefit but instead offer many potential health problems including death.

Why? There's literally no need to do this.

@GuitarVH has identified the only thing "traditional" about this Novascam - the fact that it is entirely useless and that you'd be better off avoiding it.

@Max Roscoe - 2.5 years may seem like forever when compared to the concoctions currently being pushed on the deluded masses that are cooked up seemingly overnight, but please keep in mind that before the lunacy set in, the average time to take an FDA-approved vaccine to market was 10 years. 2.5 years is still way too short of a timeframe for a new injection to be considered safe, and no long term adverse effects can be detected in this amount of time.

Since we know all the current mystery concoctions aren't fit for human use, we will have to wait at least 10 years until there's an injection that might possibly be described as "safe" although based on our knowledge regarding flu shots we can be certain that there will never be one which can legitimately be described as "effective."

I will never willingly be injected with any concoction that purports to be a vaccine for the killer virus simply because it is unnecessary. I also refuse to receive any injections in order to gain the ability to participate in society. I'd rather live under a bridge than participate in a society that requires any kind of medical treatment of its members, so I will be passing on this latest travesty which is designed to deceive those on the left side of the intelligence bell curve who have remained steadfast in their refusal to be injected thus far. I'll give them credit for their clever new marketing angle - it will hoodwink many people, but it is no less dangerous and evil than the other currently available options, and every argument against receiving those applies to this one as well.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Friends, is anybody currently noticing that they are started to bring back masks again? I really hope this doesn't go far, but I am starting to see more of it than I did a few months back, and I've seen media whisperings about it. Generally when the media stirrings begin we can expect a full-fledged onslaught within weeks, which is why I am disturbed. I've seen rumblings about rising cases and certain liberal cities (Los Angeles) bringing back mandates. I know we can't be surprised by them, obviously, but what starts with them tends to spread.
You're right to be disturbed and your observation is spot on. I'm confident the insanity (masks, lockdowns, required proof of injections) will be reinstated in the fall, certainly in time for the Thanksgiving travel season. We'll see a slow build up using the same sequence of messaging we've seen already - rising numbers of cases, hospitalizations, deaths, % of occupied ICU beds, and so on, this time with additional material regarding "waning immunity" of injections. This is now the third year they've done it and they have the manipulation down to a science. It's highly effective and will succeed in instilling panic in the terror-stricken masses and guaranteeing their dutiful compliance.

I can tell you from experience that many people will eagerly welcome the new wave of oppression. They feel uncomfortable emerging from their hibernation and hate feeling like the weirdos in crowds of sane free-faced people. I went to a sporting event several months ago and observed one person wearing a mask in a crowd of over 15,000. What do you think is going through that person's mind? Are they convinced everyone else is an evil murderer and only they are righteous and altruistic? Or do they not judge the other 14,999 normal people and instead just acknowledge that acting out of irrational fear and just feel better restricting their breathing with the useless paper?

Regardless of what the answer is, people like this will be relieved when everyone else is forced to join them in their futility. They'll take to anti-social media and vociferously proclaim their bravery and heroism with a barrage of tweets and posts from the safety of their hermetically sealed cloister while declaring their allegiance to the agents of medical tyranny and decrying the evil ones among us who resist injections and slave masks, parroting the hackneyed talking points of the officially sanctioned mouthpiece manipulators with glee and nary a critical thought. While I expect more people will resist the subjugation than in the previous iteration, it will still be a paltry percentage, at least in degenerate liberal hotbeds where woke-ism is the dominant religion, but probably in other places too.

Now is the time to mentally prepare yourself for life as a maskless pariah in a planet-sized lunatic asylum.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
The IMF document did state "the restrictions" will not end until March 31st 2025 if I remember correctly.

It all works out in the timeline if they're going to get the next doses of snake oil in peoples arms - The UK have paid for 1 billion doses after all.

The pushback against the next lockdowns and restrictions is quite positive here in the Uk - I'm quietly surprised. Even though it won't change a thing.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The IMF document did state "the restrictions" will not end until March 31st 2025 if I remember correctly.

It all works out in the timeline if they're going to get the next doses of snake oil in peoples arms - The UK have paid for 1 billion doses after all.

The pushback against the next lockdowns and restrictions is quite positive here in the Uk - I'm quietly surprised. Even though it won't change a thing.
They have plans for everything but it obviously doesn't go the way they'd like to frequently. However, we still must be vigilant and forceful in fighting back against tyranny and anti-freedom measures. Many of the war scenarios they'd like to take place have been averted, either by our praying, God, or all of the above.

Let's see what happens in the next year. I expect to see many crazy things far before March 2025.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

Every single country is screwed economically and financially. They need the distraction and fear.

People talking about this summer weather constantly, meanwhile Germany is going down the toilet and into the sewer and its only July.

I am expecting Autumn and winter to be very bad in the UK and EU.

Cuchulainn2016

Kingfisher
In what way?
Oil and gas is twice the cost it was last year. Its not noticeable now because its hot weather, but next winter people will die because they cant afford to heat their houses. Plus their food is increasing in price, and their pay from their job (if they still have one) is dropping in worth every month because of inflation.

How is that for a start?