Coronavirus vaccine thread

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
Has this ever even been commented on by Normies?

They dont, and never did, hide their intentions.

Haven't confirmed all these but most are true and I'd say it's solid proof that most modern science is just Satanistic drivel:

33: The Earth’s Axis, it’s Orbital Inclination around the Sun is 66.6 Degrees

32: The Earth Orbits the Sun at 66,600 Miles Per Hour

31: The Earth’s Circumference is 600x6x6 Nautical Miles

30: The Speed of Sound is 666 Knots Per Second

29: The Force of Gravity on Earth is 666 Newtons

28: The Curvature of A Square Mile is .666 Feet... in 10 Miles: 66.6 Ft... in 20 Miles: 266.6 Ft... 40M: 1,066.6 Ft... 50M: 1,666 Ft… 70M: 3,266.6 Ft… 80M: 4,266.6 Ft… 100M: 6,666.6Ft… The Heliocentric Curvature Math is Based on 666

27: The Arctic & Antarctic Circles are at exactly 66.6°

26: Astro-Not Peggy Whitson Spent 666 Days in Space

25: The Distance to the Moon is 6 x 60 x 666 Miles

24: The Diameter of the Moon is 6 x 6 x 60 Miles

23: Sunset is Divided by 3 Degrees (6° + 6° + 6°) aka: “Civil, Nautical, and Astronomical Twilight”

22: From Mercury, the Sun is 666 Times Brighter, Using the Inverse Square Law

21: Venus is 464° Celsius or 867° Fahrenheit (The Median of These Two Numbers: 666)

20: Mars is at 1.666 AU (Astronomical Units) from the sun at Aphelion

19: Ceres (Classified as a Dwarf Planet in the Asteroid Belt) Has a 466.6 Day Synodic Period

18: The Comet Shoemaker Levy Collided with Jupiter, Traveling at 6 x 6 x 6 x 1000 Kilometers Per Hour

17: Saturn’s Orbital Distance is 1,426,666,422 Kilometers or 9.54 AU

16: The Surface Temperature of Uranus is: -6x6x6°

15: The Surface Temperature of Neptune is: -6x6x6°

14: Pluto’s Orbital Velocity is 4.666 Kilometers Per Second

13: NASA’s Budget is $18 Billion (6+6+6)

12: The Speed of Light is 670,616,`629 MPH. The Middle Number 616, Some have Claimed Is the Accurate Number of the Beast, instead of 666. The Common Rounded Form... 670,000,000 x .6 x .6 x .6 is also interesting… 144,720,000, because 144 and 72 are Important Biblical Numbers (144,000 Elect and 72 Steps of Jacob’s Ladder to Heaven aka the Stars) 144 Cubits is 216 Feet (6 x 6 x 6)

11: Saturn’s Hexagonal Pole is a 6 sided, 6 pointed Polygon Representing a Cube Containing 6 Triangles (A Hex), and it is the 6th planet

10: A Day is 23 Hours and 56 Minutes, but We Round it to 60 Seconds, 60 Minutes, and 24 Hours (& 2+4 in Numerology is 6), Because Father Time is Saturn aka Cronos (or Crono-logy) the Greco-Roman God of Time, Chaos, and Death

09: Kepler’s 3rd Law Calculates a Planet’s Mean Distance From the Sun, giving the Planet’s Orbital Period Raised to the Power of .666666

08: On the Globe model, the Distance From the Tip of South America, to the Tip of Africa, is 6,660 Kilometers

07: North America is 66.66° Wide on a Globe - from The Furthest Tip to the Other (Key Largo, Florida, to Yesterday Island, Alaska)

06: Eurasia On the Globe Model, From the Lighthouse in Cape St. Vincent, Portugal, Straight Across to the other side of the land mass at the Haicang Bridge in China, 6,066 Nautical Miles

05: South America, on the Globular Map, From the Northern Most Point to the Southern Most Point, is 66.6° Long, and the Line Passes directly Through the continent’s Highest Peak, Mt. Aconcagua

04: On The Globular Map, Africa is 66.6° Wide From its Western Most Point in Dakar to the Easternmost Projection of Somalia. Forming a perfect cross, it is 66.6° High From its Southernmost Point to the Place Where the Line Running due North Hits the Mediterranean, near Benghazi

03: The Logos of Both Google’s GPS system through Chrome and CERN, Both of Which Work With NASA, We Find 666 hidden in plain sight

02: Switzerland Company Maxon Motors Provided the Electrodrives that Power NASA’s Spirit and Opportunity Rovers on Mars. You can contact them at +41 (41) 666 15 00 by phone or +41 (41) 666 16 16 by Fax

01: Earthlings and Life Itself are Made of Carbon, Which has 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, and 6 Electrons. Revelations 13:16 “And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead.” (NASA: Number of man, Bible: Number of A man).

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I can no longer laugh at the schadenfreude. The odds of this being some kind of elite poison is becoming too real. If this indeed kills off most of the world, we would be hating ourselves right now. I hope it isn't so bad but I no longer feel so sure about any outcome any more.

If one of the greatest errors in human history has occurred, then either humanity is braindead (most likely due to demonic possession), and just periodically commit mass suicide every now and then, or there is some insidious evil ruling over everyone with the intent to kill as many as possible. Either way, I would miss a lot of people when they are gone.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Voxday & Karl Denninger :

The Damage is to the Totality

To say that Karl Denninger has no sympathy for the vaxxed would be putting it mildly. But his ire is not unreasonably based on a much better scientific understanding of what they did to themselves, and what was done to them, than most.
This was just published in Nature, and thus one cannot argue its “mere opinion” or a “conspiracy theory” since it went through the journal’s review process. It is no longer mere speculation that the jabs could wind up causing serious immune damage — and that said damage may well be permanent.
Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible…. These clinical alterations may explain the association reported between COVID-19 vaccination and shingles.
Notice a problem in that language — the damage isn’t specific to Covid and it is not transient either as one might expect from an immune challenge by vaccination (or infection) — even at eight months, likely the duration of the study, immune impairment from these jabs was persistent. That’s extraordinarily bad, and exactly why you don’t rush out new things without testing over a long period of time so you can not just find such potential problems but definitively run them into the ground before you go stabbing a couple hundred million people in America alone and billions more world-wide.
The impact may be irreversible and notice that the article talks about mitigating rather than reversing the impact, specifically limiting other drugs that might otherwise suppress or interfere with immune function even on a short-term basis. May I remind you that beyond the impact when it comes to being impaired in fighting off other diseases every single person on the planet today has cancerous cells in their body and it is your immune system that keeps those in check and prevents you from developing clinical cancer. If this damage is permanent then your lifetime cancer risk has been permanently and materially increased, perhaps by a LOT.
What’s worse is that the younger you are the greater the harm because you have more years in front of you for those abnormal cells to get out of control.
Let me point out another very nasty aspect of this: This paper does not describe a random chance event; rather it describes mechanisms of action that are caused when you are given these jabs. Indeed it is logical, given this data, to believe that myocarditis is simply a bad roll on how ugly it was for you in that myocarditis is inflammation which, in the absence of a pathogen is evidence of significant immune dysregulation. That is, every person who took the jabs got screwed. The degree of screwing of course varies from person to person but everyone who took the jab got nailed to some degree because the mechanism of harm was introduced into the body. Whether there is variation with the technology used is not something that is yet in evidence but the presumption at this point has to be that at best it is a result of what I have described as a nasty biological parlor trick through the inducement of the body’s cells to produce spike protein, a trick that was chosen in an attempt to avoid the history of ADE that has repeatedly developed in trials of whole, inactivated virus for various coronavirus strains. What’s worse is that the spike was intentionally genetically modified in the jabs to prevent it from folding and breaking down in order to enhance the immune response and thus it has now been found in the circulation months after vaccination.
We did all of this despite having zero long-term evidence that hijacking the cellular machinery to produce the spike was safe and much worse we had scientific evidence prior to the mass roll-out of these shots that the spike alone, absent the rest of the virus, was capable of producing direct harm to the body. I warned of this repeatedly in my column right here before we started this idiocy on a mass-basis and now, it appears, I was not only right I underestimated the risk in that my assumption was that the damage would be coronavirus (and maybe Covid) specific.
The evidence now strongly suggests that the damage is to the totality of immune response.
To be honest, I’m less concerned with the vaxxed living with damaged immune systems and lower life expectancies than I am with regards to the a) effects on fertility and b) the effects of vaxx-shedding on the fertility of the purebloods.
The human race can survive just fine with much shorter lifespans than are presently enjoyed, but it cannot survive without a sufficient number of healthy children annually being born.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Voxday & Karl Denninger :

The Damage is to the Totality

To say that Karl Denninger has no sympathy for the vaxxed would be putting it mildly. But his ire is not unreasonably based on a much better scientific understanding of what they did to themselves, and what was done to them, than most.

To be honest, I’m less concerned with the vaxxed living with damaged immune systems and lower life expectancies than I am with regards to the a) effects on fertility and b) the effects of vaxx-shedding on the fertility of the purebloods.
The human race can survive just fine with much shorter lifespans than are presently enjoyed, but it cannot survive without a sufficient number of healthy children annually being born.
So others don't have to track it down, here is the link to the Nature article.

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
Admit the small things, so when the big things come out, cry that your enemies are beating a dead horse?

Admit mistakes now, so that when retribution comes, you can plead that your incompetence is already on record?

But really, because you miss the spotlight and want to stake your rightful claim in history. Ego.

Last edited: