Coronavirus vaccine thread

Pete345

Robin
Orthodox

Whilst You Were Distracted by Boris Resigning, the UK Gov. Published a Report Confirming Fully Vaccinated Children Are 13,633% More Likely to Die of COVID Than Unvaccinated Children​

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
As the AP shamelessly corroborates the safety and efficacy of the jab created by the corruption of Big Pharma and Big Gov't, it never the less finds the time to pat itself on the back for exposing the Gov't healthcare corruption in the Tuskegee syphilis story - where the gov't allowed it's citizenry to be ravaged by disease and medicine so that it could be studied.

The irony of today's parallels was not noted however. :sad:

---------------------------------

SOUTHPORT, N.C. (AP) — Jean Heller was toiling away on the floor of the Miami Beach Convention Center when an Associated Press colleague from the opposite end of the country walked into her workspace behind the event stage and handed her a thin manila envelope.

“I’m not an investigative reporter,” Edith Lederer told the 29-year-old Heller as competitors typed away beyond the thick grey hangings separating news outlets covering the 1972 Democratic National Convention. “But I think there might be something here.”

Inside were documents telling a tale that, even today, staggers the imagination: For four decades, the U.S. government had denied hundreds of poor, Black men treatment for syphilis so researchers could study its ravages on the human body.

The U.S. Public Health Service called it “The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male.” The world would soon come to know it simply as the “Tuskegee Study” — one of the biggest medical scandals in U.S. history, an atrocity that continues to fuel mistrust of government and health care among Black Americans.

“I thought, ‘It couldn’t be,’” Heller recalls of that moment, 50 years ago. “The ghastliness of this.”

Youtube video thumbnail

___

The story of how the study came to light began four years earlier, at a party in San Francisco.

Lederer was working at the AP bureau there in 1968 when she met Peter Buxtun. Three years earlier, while pursuing graduate work in history, Buxtun had taken a job at the local Public Health Service office in 1965; he was tasked with tracking venereal disease cases in the Bay Area.

In 1966, Buxtun had overheard colleagues talking about a syphilis study going on in Alabama. He called the Communicable Disease Center, now the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and asked if they had any documents they could share. He received a manila envelope containing 10 reports, he told The American Scholar magazine in a story published in 2017.

He knew immediately that the study was unethical, he said, and sent reports to his superiors telling them so, twice. The reply was essentially: Tend to your own work and forget about Tuskegee.

He eventually left the agency, but he couldn’t leave Tuskegee.

So, Buxtun turned to his journalist friend, “Edie,” who demurred.

“I knew that I could not do this,” Lederer said during a recent interview. “AP, in 1972, was not going to put a young reporter from San Francisco on a plane to Tuskegee, Alabama, to go and do an investigative story.”

But she told Buxtun she knew someone who could.

At the time, Heller was the only woman on the AP’s fledgling Special Assignment Team, a rarity in the industry. Still, she was not spared the casual sexism of the era. A 1968 story on the team for AP World, the wire service’s employee newsletter, described the squad as “10 men and one cute gal.”

A portrait of former Associated Press investigative reporter Jean Heller, when she was working for the company, is displayed at her home in Southport, N.C., on Saturday, July 9, 2022. In July 1972, Heller broke the story about the U.S. Public Health Service study in which Black men in Alabama went untreated for syphilis so researchers could document the disease's effects. (AP Photo/Allen G. Breed)
Heller appears in an undated photo at her home in Southport, N.C., on Saturday, July 9, 2022. (AP Photo/Allen G. Breed)

A caption under the 5-foot-2 Heller’s photo called the “pixie-like” reporter “lovely and competent.”

Lederer knew Heller from their days together at AP’s New York headquarters, then at 50 Rockefeller Plaza, where Heller started out on the radio desk.

“I knew she was a terrific reporter,” Lederer says.

During a trip to visit her parents in Florida, Lederer made a short detour to Miami Beach, where Heller was part of a team covering the convention — from which U.S. Sens. George McGovern of South Dakota and Thomas Eagleton of Missouri would emerge as the Democratic presidential and vice presidential nominees.

During a recent interview at her North Carolina home, Heller recalled putting the leaked PHS documents in her briefcase. She says she didn’t get around to reading the contents until the flight back to Washington.

Seated next to her was Ray Stephens, head of the investigative team. She showed him the documents. Stephens realized the government wasn’t denying the study’s existence, just refusing to talk about it.

Heller recalls Stephens saying: “When we get back to Washington, I want you to drop everything else you’re doing and focus on this.”

The government stonewalled her and refused to talk about the study. So, Heller began making the rounds elsewhere, starting with colleges, universities and medical schools.

She even reached out to her mother’s gynecologist, a “straight down the line, middle of the road, superior doctor.”

“I asked him if he’d ever heard about this, and he said, ‘That’s not going on. I just don’t believe it.’”

Finally, one of her sources recalled seeing something about the syphilis study in a small medical publication. She headed to the D.C. public library.

“I asked them if they had any kind of documents, books, magazines, whatever ... that would fit a, what today we would call a profile or a search engine search, for ‘Tuskegee,’ ‘farmers’, ‘Public Health Service,’ ‘syphilis,’” Heller says.

They found an obscure medical journal — Heller can’t recall the title — that had been chronicling the study’s “progress.”

“Every couple of years, they would write something about it,” she says. “Mostly it was about the findings — none of the morality was ever questioned.”

Normally, reporters celebrate these “Eureka” moments. But Heller felt no such elation.

“I knew that people had died, and I was about to tell the world who they were and what they had,” she says, her voice dropping. “And finding any joy in that ... would have been unseemly.”

Armed with the journal, Heller went back to the PHS. They caved.

She says the lede of the story — the first paragraph or sentence of a news article — came to her quickly.

“Marv Arrowsmith, the bureau chief, walked by my desk and, I said, ‘Hey, Marv. Will you publish this?’” she recalls. “And he read it and he looked at me and he said, ‘Can you prove it?’ I said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘You got it.’”

An AP medical writer helped interview doctors for the story. Within just a few short weeks, the team felt they had enough to publish.

Arrowsmith suggested they offer the story first to the now-defunct Washington Star, if it promised to run it on the front page.

“The Star was a highly respected PM (afternoon) newspaper, and if they took it seriously, others might follow,” Heller says.

Attachments

• 1658838865606.png
    68 bytes · Views: 3

Caduceus

Ostrich
TV presenter Kate McCann fainted on live TV today during a political debate between the 2 contenders for the conservative party leadership (Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak)....essentially deciding who will be the next prime minister of the UK since Boris Johnson was kicked out.

Either the presenter who fainted:

Took too many vaccines

Faked the fainting, so it can be blamed on a "new variant" or new disease that's coming in the autumn.

The fainting nonsense goes all the way back to 2020 when it was happening all over China, and then in some western places too just before the lockdowns started 2 years ago. Most were fake.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Several months ago I opined that even if Sleepy Joe, Little Bill Shill, and The Great Doctor False-i all joined hands on stage and revealed that the entire virus hysteria was all a hoax or a test of some sort, the brainwashed cult members would still refuse to accept it and would go on believing the fairy tale that forms the core of their new religion of fear and germophobia.

This was not meant to be satire, and with the public revelations by False-i and Braindead Birx that the vaunted injections of sacrament fail to prevent contraction and transmission of the deadly plague and that the ineffectiveness of the pharmaceutical poison was known all along, we are seeing this hypothetical scenario playing out before our eyes.

What bothers me most about this is that the justification given for mandating injections and excluding people who refused to submit to them from civilization has been proven to be invalid by their own admission. It was something along the lines of “you need to get these injections for the greater good. It will prevent you from killing grandma and your friends and neighbors.”

Now the demon doctor says the only thing the mystery concoctions do is to prevent hospitalization and death. We’ve discussed at length why this is totally nonsensical, but we’ll leave that aside for now. According to their current stance, the injections only help the injectee and don’t prevent the injectee from spreading their deadly pathogens to others. Meaning that the only consideration when deciding whether or not to receive the injection is one’s own health - it’s strictly an individual matter and does not pertain in the slightest to public health or the greater good.

Yet, aside from a few exceptions, we don’t see the lifting of oppressive measures related to injections, and in fact we see extension or even escalation of them in some places. This is yet another example of how once the damage is done it will never be undone regardless of any revelations of factual evidence. The justification is no longer valid (by their own admission), yet the measures it was used to justify remain in place. The brainwashed cult members are so deluded that they eagerly welcome the measures but don’t bother to think about why they exist. The manipulation and confusion run so deep that they can no longer use logic to connect causes and effects and their castles of nonsense remain standing long after their purported logical and theoretical foundations have been removed.

The total inconsistency of injection mandates becomes apparent when we accept the fact that the only justification currently offered for receiving them is that it’s strictly for the good of the injectee. If states are requiring medical interventions which only help the recipient avoid being a burden on the health care system, then where is the push for mandated weight loss, exclusion from public and private services based on obesity, or at least a tax applied for BMI greater than 25 (with exemptions for demonstrated muscularity and fitness)? Why are QR codes not required to monitor and limit consumption of streaming content or why have we not implemented biometric means of officially recording a minimum of 150 minutes of exercise every week?

If we’re concerned about keeping people out of hospitals or from dying, what are our benevolent leaders doing about poisonous products in our food such as artificial sweeteners, seed oils, trans fats, benzoates, and dyes among others? How are purveyors of fast food being punished for turning the populace into fat useless blobs who are entirely dependent on the hospital system? What about pesticides, herbicides, endocrine disrupting chemicals, and all other manner of poisons that taint our food and water supply?

How can we justify mandating a useless injection while ignoring these serious problems that actually harm people? I should also point out that due to their faulty immune systems which fail to fight off pathogenic infections, the very fat pose much more of a danger to grandma and others than the uninjected when it comes to transmitting viruses. Perhaps we should get some cranes and other heavy equipment to move these gigantic murderers into internment facilities —for the greater good of course.

If these demagogues had any intellectual honesty or logical consistency this is exactly what we’d be seeing, but instead all we see is a massive transfer of wealth to pharmaceutical giants that comes out of our pockets and helps no one aside from the drug peddlers and the agents of death in the killing facilities known as hospitals.

When is anybody going to be made to answer for these outrages and explain the logical fallacies they spout at every turn?

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
TV presenter Kate McCann fainted on live TV today during a political debate between the 2 contenders for the conservative party leadership (Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak)....essentially deciding who will be the next prime minister of the UK since Boris Johnson was kicked out.

Either the presenter who fainted:

Took too many vaccines

Faked the fainting, so it can be blamed on a "new variant" or new disease that's coming in the autumn.

The fainting nonsense goes all the way back to 2020 when it was happening all over China, and then in some western places too just before the lockdowns started 2 years ago. Most were fake.
Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 6.18.33 PM.png

I don't think they are working hard to fix the 'issue' at all and there won't be a 'return to normal' either.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I can no longer laugh at the schadenfreude. The odds of this being some kind of elite poison is becoming too real. If this indeed kills off most of the world, we would be hating ourselves right now. I hope it isn't so bad but I no longer feel so sure about any outcome any more.

If one of the greatest errors in human history has occurred, then either humanity is braindead (most likely due to demonic possession), and just periodically commit mass suicide every now and then, or there is some insidious evil ruling over everyone with the intent to kill as many as possible. Either way, I would miss a lot of people when they are gone.
Wait until they get their bi yearly or monthly booster plan in check. Then they have access to put whatever in they want. Why would we hate ourselves though? We can't save the world. When you become aware of what's up the 1st thing you want to do is to save the world. But then you get to a point where you understand you can't change it. The people who haven't had the interest to do the research in the last 3 years are like alcoholics. They don't have the intention to stop the alcohol. It's sad but you have to watch them drink themselves to death.

Check the thread depopulation agenda in deep forum for a detailed breakdown of their depop plans, either with the vax or without, but besides the money they already print there's no reason to get worldwide recurring vaccines in place. It's either to kill, weaken or sicken the masses, and probably a combo of all of them over time. When a man states that he wants to shoot somebody and you see him walking to that person with a gun in his hand it's pretty obvious what's going go happen. It's not to protect him against harm, but that is the perfect excuse to get close to the victim without him panicking, making the job easier. The last thing you want as the butcher is the animals tripping out as they're being brought into the slaughterhouse. You want them calm and compliant so that you can do the job easily without getting too much blood on your shirt. That's what this is all about, it's 100 percent nefarious, 0 percent bona fide.

Like guys it's so obvious it's the devil who's behind this. I look around in society and I think am I the only one seeing this? Really? It's like a huge mammoth standing in front of you and everyone around it is looking for the mammoth, while it can't be missed.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Wait until they get their bi yearly or monthly booster plan in check. Then they have access to put whatever in they want. Why would we hate ourselves though? We can't save the world. When you become aware of what's up the 1st thing you want to do is to save the world. But then you get to a point where you understand you can't change it. The people who haven't had the interest to do the research in the last 3 years are like alcoholics. They don't have the intention to stop the alcohol. It's sad but you have to watch them drink themselves to death.

Check the thread depopulation agenda in deep forum for a detailed breakdown of their depop plans, either with the vax or without, but besides the money they already print there's no reason to get worldwide recurring vaccines in place. It's either to kill, weaken or sicken the masses, and probably a combo of all of them over time. When a man states that he wants to shoot somebody and you see him walking to that person with a gun in his hand it's pretty obvious what's going go happen. It's not to protect him against harm, but that is the perfect excuse to get close to the victim without him panicking, making the job easier. The last thing you want as the butcher is the animals tripping out as they're being brought into the slaughterhouse. You want them calm and compliant so that you can do the job easily without getting too much blood on your shirt. That's what this is all about, it's 100 percent nefarious, 0 percent bona fide.

Like guys it's so obvious it's the devil who's behind this. I look around in society and I think am I the only one seeing this? Really? It's like a huge mammoth standing in front of you and everyone around it is looking for the mammoth, while it can't be missed.

I meant we would hate ourselves for making fun of the normies rushing to get the kill shot, which was fun at first, but now it's like watching alcoholics drinking themselves to death, or heroin addicts injecting themselves to death. That's what I meant by being done with the schadenfreude.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Before this latest reveal, who was even thinking about Birx but Birx? How about now? She's relevant again!

Really, I believe it's ego alone that drives this behavior.
If I were theoretically a high ranking US medical bureaucrat owned by a prominent medical company, and that company theoretically had a therapeutic drug that was forced upon people that was causing injuries in addition to not fulfilling its stated purpose, I would theoretically claim the government knew what was wrong with this drug and downplayed its uselessness and danger to protect my true employer, that medical company, from future court action.

I meant we would hate ourselves for making fun of the normies rushing to get the kill shot, which was fun at first, but now it's like watching alcoholics drinking themselves to death, or heroin addicts injecting themselves to death. That's what I meant by being done with the schadenfreude.
There is no question that this shot has killed millions, but I still think the 30% eventual death rate is simply too big. The timeline for this die off also keeps pushing further off.

Long term debilitation or death for even 10% of the people who took the shot would lead to a catastrophic breakdown of society. We might get up to 3% which will also put us on the brink.

I just think there's already enough from what we've seen that this is a crime against humanity. I know some people who are affected by this shot, but the overwhelming majority seem to be fine for now.

Longer term who knows. I think for now we should be happy it's not as bad as we feared.

Enoch

Hummingbird
If I were theoretically a high ranking US medical bureaucrat owned by a prominent medical company, and that company theoretically had a therapeutic drug that was forced upon people that was causing injuries in addition to not fulfilling its stated purpose, I would theoretically claim the government knew what was wrong with this drug and downplayed its uselessness and danger to protect my true employer, that medical company, from future court action.
That's why they redefined the word Vaccine. To product Pfizer et al from the product liability that their non-"vaccines" are subject to.

That's why they redefined the word Vaccine. To product Pfizer et al from the product liability that their non-"vaccines" are subject to.
The main liability protection comes from having "Emergency Use Authorization"(EUA). THAT is what gives them protection.

For example. The only covid "vaccine" that is fully FDA authorized is the Pfizer shot, which is labeled as "Comirnity". It is more or less the exact same shot.

Being fully FDA authorized, you could use them for adverse reactions and much more.

Except Pfizer will never get sued, because nobody will ever actually get the fully FDA licensed "Comirnity" shot.

Because Pfizer doesn't make any and only continue to make their original covid shot covered by EUA.

The FDA approval was just a bait and switch to give companies and the military some top cover to mandate the shots. Then when you ask for the FDA approved shot they give you the EUA version because they say they are exactly the same anyway. So you still can't sue, yet are forced to take it.

A few people in the military have actually won their appeals based on this fallacy.

By never actually producing the FDA approved shot, they are admitting this thing is not safe at all and they would get murdered in civil court. So we just keep getting screwed.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
1659038956144.png
Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.*

Here is the summary data through July 16, 2022.

Total reactions for the mRNA vaccineTozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 21,999 deaths and 2,418,846 injuries to 16/07/2022

• 72,033 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 315 deaths
  • 84,095 Cardiac disorders incl. 3,168 deaths
  • 759 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 68 deaths
  • 31,119 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 17 deaths
  • 3,084 Endocrine disorders incl. 12 deaths
  • 35,120 Eye disorders incl. 56 deaths
  • 170,853 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 880 deaths
  • 619,596 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 6,032 deaths
  • 2,753 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 127 deaths
  • 26,467 Immune system disorders incl. 140 deaths
  • 163,310 Infections and infestations incl. 2,288 deaths
  • 43,021 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 487 deaths
  • 57,469 Investigations incl. 602 deaths
  • 15,173 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 383 deaths
  • 271,328 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 312 deaths
  • 2,783 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 264 deaths
  • 371,860 Nervous system disorders incl. 2,351 deaths
  • 3,324 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 85 deaths
  • 315 Product issues incl. 4 deaths
  • 42,110 Psychiatric disorders incl. 249 deaths
  • 8,750 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 328 deaths
  • 101,364 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 98,633 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 2,341 deaths
  • 105,888 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 200 deaths
  • 6,277 Social circumstances incl. 28 deaths
  • 26,201 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 276 deaths
  • 55,161 Vascular disorders incl. 977 deaths
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine SPIKEVAX/mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 12,225 deaths and 773,142 injuries to 16/07/2022

• 20,722 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 139 deaths
  • 27,025 Cardiac disorders incl. 1,344 deaths
  • 242 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 15 deaths
  • 9,147 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 8 deaths
  • 811 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 10,332 Eye disorders incl. 41 deaths
  • 60,652 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 467 deaths
  • 204,160 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 3,925 deaths
  • 1,029 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 66 deaths
  • 8,700 Immune system disorders incl. 41 deaths
  • 34,097 Infections and infestations incl. 1,118 deaths
  • 11,407 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 230 deaths
  • 17,138 Investigations incl. 409 deaths
  • 6,203 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 289 deaths
  • 96,208 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 246 deaths
  • 938 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 104 deaths
  • 126,943 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,181 deaths
  • 1,081 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 12 deaths
  • 126 Product issues incl. 3 deaths
  • 12,783 Psychiatric disorders incl. 196 deaths
  • 4,050 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 235 deaths
  • 21,325 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 31,561 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,299 deaths
  • 40,385 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 110 deaths
  • 3,099 Social circumstances incl. 45 deaths
  • 6,897 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 224 deaths
  • 16,081 Vascular disorders incl. 463 deaths
Total reactions for the vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 9,318 deaths and 1,318,927 injuries to 16/07/2022

• 15,315 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 333 deaths
  • 23,652 Cardiac disorders incl. 976 deaths
  • 277 Congenital familial and genetic disorders incl. 11 deaths
  • 14,928 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 8 deaths
  • 826 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 22,162 Eye disorders incl. 34 deaths
  • 118,674 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 498 deaths
  • 354,255 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 2,163 deaths
  • 1,191 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 84 deaths
  • 6,652 Immune system disorders incl. 47 deaths
  • 57,992 Infections and infestations incl. 782 deaths
  • 15,097 Injury poisoning and procedural complications incl. 229 deaths
  • 32,134 Investigations incl. 226 deaths
  • 14,654 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 150 deaths
  • 190,069 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 197 deaths
  • 907 Neoplasms benign malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 54 deaths
  • 261,868 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,343 deaths
  • 711 Pregnancy puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 23 deaths
  • 206 Product issues incl. 1 death
  • 23,559 Psychiatric disorders incl. 83 deaths
  • 4,845 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 99 deaths
  • 18,347 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 46,054 Respiratory thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,245 deaths
  • 57,733 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 77 deaths
  • 2,403 Social circumstances incl. 11 deaths
  • 3,090 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 42 deaths
  • 31,326 Vascular disorders incl. 593 deaths
Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson: 3,076 deaths and 168,267 injuries to 16/07/2022

• 1,678 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 68 deaths
  • 3,706 Cardiac disorders incl. 256 deaths
  • 57 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 1,833 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 152 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 2,209 Eye disorders incl. 16 deaths
  • 11,484 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 122 deaths
  • 46,219 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 852 deaths
  • 210 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 22 deaths
  • 785 Immune system disorders incl. 12 deaths
  • 14,748 Infections and infestations incl. 259 deaths
  • 1,573 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 37 deaths
  • 7,637 Investigations incl. 162 deaths
  • 1,053 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 84 deaths
  • 21,049 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 70 deaths
  • 145 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 12 deaths
  • 28,847 Nervous system disorders incl. 296 deaths
  • 124 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 1 death
  • 35 Product issues
  • 2,465 Psychiatric disorders incl. 35 deaths
  • 719 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 50 deaths
  • 4,050 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 5,925 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 388 deaths
  • 5,137 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 16 deaths
  • 680 Social circumstances incl. 7 deaths
  • 1,190 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 101 deaths
  • 4,557 Vascular disorders incl. 197 deaths

Total reactions for the COVID-19 vaccine NUVAXOVID (NVX-COV2373) from Novavax: 0 deaths and 3,086 injuries to 16/07/2022​

• 69 Blood and lymphatic system disorders
  • 172 Cardiac disorders
  • 40 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 1 Endocrine disorders
  • 58 Eye disorders
  • 216 Gastrointestinal disorders
  • 695 General disorders and administration site conditions
  • 3 Hepatobiliary disorders
  • 23 Immune system disorders
  • 163 Infections and infestations
  • 25 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications
  • 80 Investigations
  • 16 Metabolism and nutrition disorders
  • 398 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
  • 1 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps)
  • 555 Nervous system disorders
  • 2 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 1 Product issues
  • 48 Psychiatric disorders
  • 18 Renal and urinary disorders
  • 52 Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 154 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders
  • 202 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
  • 4 Social circumstances
  • 23 Surgical and medical procedures
  • 67 Vascular disorders
1659039129259.png

Tactician

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
^ Maajid also has an excellent interview w/ Dr. Yeadon. I mean, we all know shots = bad. Not much more needed at this point, but if you just want to listen to Dr. Yeadon, it's a fun watch.

The first ~35 minutes starts out with Dr. Yeadon covering his extensive medical research background & addressing criticisms that he's just a "disgruntled Pfizer employee" or doing this "for the money."

After that, he breaks down a handful of the key Covid lies. Stuff about asymptomatic transmission & how the PCR scam works. We're generally familiar with this. An interesting one is pointing out that vaccines, in general, don't work well on the elderly because their immune systems aren't as active in the first place.

Anyway, here's the interview: