Coronavirus vaccine thread

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
I wasn't aware that there are two federal agencies in the US under which Americans can request compensation for injuries caused by the Covid-19 shot:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
If it worked like that, don't you think people would be capable of 'shedding' HIV? So why weren't people dropping dead from being in the same room as a homo?
I aint taking any chances. Thats why I cut my own hair, dont buy antiques, and avoid track lighting. Even when listening to disco music I make sure theres at least one window open....cant be too careful

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
So much clown to unpack in this article.

The article said:
'This bright, spunky, fiercely independent young girl just trapped in her own body, in her own head. It's really hard to watch,' Melissa told 60 Minutes of her daughter Metallyka - before the teen slaps her mother.
You just know from that description and the picture that "bright, spunky, fiercely independent" girl is not getting any proper parental discipline, and so they're blaming a "neurological illness" for her acting out. She's smiling while her daughter slaps her. No wonder her daughter slaps her. The proper parental response is: you're grounded from the internet for a week.

But ya know... that's antisemitic or racist or homophobic or fascist somehow.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

"mistery" ailments. Even though fully jabbed they still get it?! Oh my, maybe a booster might help?!

This is literally the way of thinking in Australia.

I know a woman who has had 4 jabs and now she has "long covid" and is fighting with her doctor over getting her 5th because she wants to get "over it". This is not a lower class person but someone very wealthy and "educated".

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

I don't buy this. He never mentions his son or his wife's name once but just goes off on the nurse. I would think one would be a little more emotional and specific during this time and not say "my kid".

Maybe i'm wrong, but I get that vibe on first listen seems almost like a publicity prank.
I don't disagree with the guy on the call though.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
why would he mention his wife and son's names in a conversation with a stranger? He might also have wanted to keep their names private knowing in advance that he will be recording the conversation.

"mistery" ailments. Even though fully jabbed they still get it?! Oh my, maybe a booster might help?!

This is literally the way of thinking in Australia.

I know a woman who has had 4 jabs and now she has "long covid" and is fighting with her doctor over getting her 5th because she wants to get "over it". This is not a lower class person but someone very wealthy and "educated".

A lower class person would have been smarter than your basic dumbed-down college graduate.