Coronavirus vaccine thread

Francis

Pigeon
Catholic
Check out this article published 5th of November in the Australian Spectator of all places.

I have no idea if what the article describes is accurate. I see no reason to doubt the veracity of it's claims. The claims around crystallising structures and the presence of graphine oxide are exactly the kind of information being kicked around on this forum, and other non-normie sources of information, at least a year ago.

The Spectator is pretty mainstream though. Could this be a harbinger of a shifting of the tide of normie-attitudes? :

Cuchulainn2016

Kingfisher
View attachment 50523

Not even trying to hide it anymore.
The thing is, I have zero problem with gene therapy being used to treat any serious ailment. As long as its properly tested, in the way things used to be tested.

The problem is that from now on, every kind of novel treatment that someone comes up with, will be seen as as potentially the same as covid vaccines, and people will run from them.

Gnasher

Sparrow
Catholic
Check out this article published 5th of November in the Australian Spectator of all places.

I have no idea if what the article describes is accurate. I see no reason to doubt the veracity of it's claims. The claims around crystallising structures and the presence of graphine oxide are exactly the kind of information being kicked around on this forum, and other non-normie sources of information, at least a year ago.

The Spectator is pretty mainstream though. Could this be a harbinger of a shifting of the tide of normie-attitudes? :

I had exactly same thought. I read this article in what is a main stream news magazine and was shocked. What that article is saying is so far beyond even most main conspiracy sites. I still csn not really believe it.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Absolutely true. You should see the difference between my children and the others who all live in the same quite town with clean air and water.

DO NOT vaxx your children people. Please.
I got something like 50+ vaccines I'm pretty sure since I was a child. Plus tons of radiation from unnecessary x-rays and CT scans. I'm honestly not sure how I'm still alive. I definitely don't have the best health so I can only speculate what life would have been like had I not been physically abused in this way.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
The thing is, I have zero problem with gene therapy being used to treat any serious ailment. As long as its properly tested, in the way things used to be tested.

The problem is that from now on, every kind of novel treatment that someone comes up with, will be seen as as potentially the same as covid vaccines, and people will run from them.
I have a motto. If there is a 0.01% chance something can be corrupted, it will be corrupted.

Cuchulainn2016

Kingfisher
I have a motto. If there is a 0.01% chance something can be corrupted, it will be corrupted.
Maybe nowadays, in the digital world, but go back a few decades and medical and scientific advances were brought about by some clever white guy just trying things out.

The only real monetisation of that was if he got a nobel prise. Generally they just did it because it was what they were good at, interested in, or because noone else had.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Maybe nowadays, in the digital world, but go back a few decades and medical and scientific advances were brought about by some clever white guy just trying things out.

The only real monetisation of that was if he got a nobel prise. Generally they just did it because it was what they were good at, interested in, or because noone else had.
All Nobel Prize Winners are part of the Establishment. It's one big club of controlled, planned opposition.

All fake and deceivers.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
1668016609333.png

The real Shawshank Redemption?

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
View attachment 50680

The real Shawshank Redemption?
I don’t trust him.