Coronavirus vaccine thread

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
View attachment 50680

The real Shawshank Redemption?

Activate the Hollywood agents to try to soften the blow of genocide. Is he being attacked for this or lauded?

Eric Clapton, legendary guitarist, merely spoke about the horrible physical symptoms he suffered after the vax and was attacked by his peers, such as Brian (fake space boy) May. Apparently, it wasn't yet the appointed time in the power structure's timeline to speak out yet, even if one of the legends may never be able to play again.

Be wary of these phonies, especially if they're not being attacked by the media. And even if they are, be wary of that too.

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
View attachment 50680

The real Shawshank Redemption?
The Shawshank Deception

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

MENTIONING PFIZER JAB INJURY HAS TV ANCHOR END CONVERSATION OUT OF FEAR OF BEING SUED BY BIG PHARMA​

She's sorry he's unwell.

She wants EMPHATIC proof that it was Pfizer's death jab that caused it.

Amazing how they want guaranteed, authoritative proof of the vax genocide when it suits them. Of course they needed no such proof when authorities coerced them and their children to inject an experimental, unproven concoction into their bodies.

So courageous and virtuous!

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

Huh.
How about that.
Oh well. No skin off my nose.

Text if deleted :

@NBCNews
Nov 13

Myocarditis after Covid vaccination: Pfizer and Moderna are tracking adverse health effects, if any, that may appear in the years following a diagnosis of vaccine-associated heart problems.

Major studies on COVID vaccine link to Myocarditis underway. Seems like the kind of thing you figure out before you give the vaccine.

Huh.
How about that.
Oh well. No skin off my nose.

Text if deleted :

@NBCNews
Nov 13

Myocarditis after Covid vaccination: Pfizer and Moderna are tracking adverse health effects, if any, that may appear in the years following a diagnosis of vaccine-associated heart problems.

Major studies on COVID vaccine link to Myocarditis underway. Seems like the kind of thing you figure out before you give the vaccine.

It's nice that Pfizer and Moderna are tracking this, their own product they shilled as being perfectly safe and convincing governments to mandate when voluntary uptake got too low for their liking.

They will find a minor risk, but as a precaution EVERYONE should not take their new drug to prevent heart problems, just in case.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
It's nice that Pfizer and Moderna are tracking this, their own product they shilled as being perfectly safe and convincing governments to mandate when voluntary uptake got too low for their liking.

They will find a minor risk, but as a precaution EVERYONE should not take their new drug to prevent heart problems, just in case.
I like the "if any" part.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Think we need a stronger react emoji. Sometimes the clown world one just doesn't cut it :hmm:

Steve Kirsch confirmed this Doug bodybuilder guy got a bivalent booster 1 week before his death. Has a substack about it. Also offered to pay for an autopsy but family didn't accept lol.

I'm just trying to think - if I fell down dead suddenly for unknown causes - would I want my family to figure out the cause of my death? Especially if the autopsy was at no cost to them?

It seems like these family members almost always want to avoid the hard truth and want to pretend the deaths of their family members were unexpected tragic events with no clear explanation, I guess it helps them sleep better at night.