Coronavirus vaccine thread

^That's fair, but there are some huge assumptions here, such as "completely safe for use" which may never be the case, or the option to opt out which may be unavailable.

Second, I don't want my countrymen having this BS shoved down their throats + increased govt spending to pay for it. This impacts me slightly.

Third, a Coronavirus 'vaccine' would likely be required every year, similar to a flu shot. I may think the vaccine has become safe, but each new batch is a potential risk since they are not exactly the same. If it is not required every year, then it must be based on some highly experimental technology. Both cases suck.

Fourth, it is much harder to repeal policy than to implement it. I'd rather fight hard now than end up with yearly vaccines as the status quo. If I am allowed to opt out now, I may not be able to do so in the future.

Fifth, this sets precedent to introduce additional vaccines down the line, so my list of problems here get multiplied by each new vaccine. Pharma has a lot of incentive to make this happen.

Sixth, if they can force me to take a vaccine & invade the sanctity of my body, what other crap can they force me to do? Go cashless, social credit score, turn over my private keys? Lines must be drawn.

Seventh & most importantly, if I have children, they'll eventually have to take this shit as well, so it directly impacts my bloodline (i.e. the culmination of my life's work) and places them under the control of a govt that hates them.

In the end, I think playing sociopath in this particular case is incredibly shortsighted, but if I didn't:
1. Plan on having any kids
2. Give a shit about my country
3. Have a spine

and I prioritized convenience & hedonism instead, then it totally makes sense.

(p.s. This sounds a little charged, but no hate towards you!! ❤)
I will never take any vaccine. You just don't get it do you? Sure some vaccines are beneficial but these days they do way more harm than good even if there could be a good one around somewhere, the risk of getting hurt by one far outweighs the risk of getting some "virus". Resist this feral vaxx at all cost.
My little toddler is not vaccinated and it costs me about 6k a year per child (no jab no pay) in this shithole, but he is taller, brighter (much better behaved, I get compliments all the time) and has no allergies whatsoever compared to the other children his age in our area. The differences are actually frightening, and no there hasn't even been an outbreak of measles yet!!

Read up about this shit and you'll know once you have kids what not to do.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I will never take any vaccine. You just don't get it do you? Sure some vaccines are beneficial but these days they do way more harm than good even if there could be a good one around somewhere, the risk of getting hurt by one far outweighs the risk of getting some "virus". Resist this feral vaxx at all cost.
My little toddler is not vaccinated and it costs me about 6k a year per child (no jab no pay) in this shithole, but he is taller, brighter (much better behaved, I get compliments all the time) and has no allergies whatsoever compared to the other children his age in our area. The differences are actually frightening, and no there hasn't even been an outbreak of measles yet!!

Read up about this shit and you'll know once you have kids what not to do.
What costs 6k per child? Is this somehow related to vaccination?

What costs 6k per child? Is this somehow related to vaccination?
Yes. In Australia there is a "no jab no pay" regulation which means if you do not jab your kids with ALL the vaccines that are scheduled by the government, you miss out on family tax benefit, which equates to about 6K a - year as you also won't receive any rebaits on pre-school childcare (day-care). This doesn't bother me as my wife stays at home, but the loss of money (or the more income tax you pay, whichever way you look at it) does hurt obviously especially with the insane cost of living here.

In this state Victoria, your unvaccinated kid isn't even ALLOWED in day-care or pre-school if it hasn't received ALL of it's vaccinations (dozens). Some states like Tasmania and Northern Territory do not go along with this shite though, but no jab no pay is national.

*edit; the most scary thing of all this is that they send my toddler "reminder" letters stating he needs his vaxxes or he'll die a miserable death soon. IT IS ADDRESSED IN HIS NAME.... not us, the parents'.

Last edited:
Yes. In Australia there is a "no jab no pay" regulation which means if you do not jab your kids with ALL the vaccines that are scheduled by the government, you miss out of family tax benefit, which equates to about 6K a - year as you also won't receive any rebaits on pre-school childcare (daycare). This doesn't bother me as my wife stays at home, but the loss of money (or the more income tax you pay, whichever way you look at it) does hurt obviously especially with the insane cost of living here.

In this state Victoria, your unvaccinated kid isn't even ALLOWED in daycare or pre-school if it hasn't received ALL of it's vaccinations (dozens). Some states like Tasmania and Norther Territory do not go along with this shite though.

I've heard the theory that the problem with childhood vaccination today is that the kids are injected with too many different vaccines, within too short a time!

And so do you think that if the time span for the multiple injections were simply spread out quite a bit, that the children would have less chance of an adverse reaction?

I've heard the theory that the problem with childhood vaccination today is that the kids are injected with too many different vaccines, within too short a time!

And so do you think that if the time span for the multiple injections were simply spread out quite a bit, that the children would have less chance of an adverse reaction?
It could be; but in Australia they do not give you the option. It's you either jab'm full of the multi-vaccination (MMR), cheaper to produce but more dangerous side-effects jabs, or there's nothing. We have tried all avenues and have decided to not jab at all. And now with this whole CONVID-clown vaccine I'm totally convinced the shit is poison.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
I was listening to Scott Adams this morning and he said something thought provoking. He said the sociopathic safe play would be to outwardly agree and encourage the widespread trialing of covid19 vaccinations while you yourself opted out until it is deemed completely safe for use.
No.

You could run around screaming "Danger! Danger!" and it'd make no difference.

People have been doing that for decades, and look where we are.

I tried to direct some idiot normie in fb comments to some legit videos.

He replied; "I don't watch videos by conspiracy theorists. Until you show me something produced by mainstream media, I'll dismiss it".

Thanks to idiot morons like that I'll likely have to sacrifice normality.

No.

You could run around screaming "Danger! Danger!" and it'd make no difference.

People have been doing that for decades, and look where we are.

I tried to direct some idiot normie in fb comments to some legit videos.

He replied; "I don't watch videos by conspiracy theorists. Until you show me something produced by mainstream media, I'll dismiss it".

Thanks to idiot morons like that I'll likely have to sacrifice normality.
I happily sacrifice the "new" normality, or the "covid" normality. Not sure we have a choice.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
^That's fair, but there are some huge assumptions here, such as "completely safe for use" which may never be the case, or the option to opt out which may be unavailable.

Second, I don't want my countrymen having this BS shoved down their throats + increased govt spending to pay for it. This impacts me slightly.

Third, a Coronavirus 'vaccine' would likely be required every year, similar to a flu shot. I may think the vaccine has become safe, but each new batch is a potential risk since they are not exactly the same. If it is not required every year, then it must be based on some highly experimental technology. Both cases suck.

Fourth, it is much harder to repeal policy than to implement it. I'd rather fight hard now than end up with yearly vaccines as the status quo. If I am allowed to opt out now, I may not be able to do so in the future.

Fifth, this sets precedent to introduce additional vaccines down the line, so my list of problems here get multiplied by each new vaccine. Pharma has a lot of incentive to make this happen.

Sixth, if they can force me to take a vaccine & invade the sanctity of my body, what other crap can they force me to do? Go cashless, social credit score, turn over my private keys? Lines must be drawn.

Seventh & most importantly, if I have children, they'll eventually have to take this shit as well, so it directly impacts my bloodline (i.e. the culmination of my life's work) and places them under the control of a govt that hates them.

In the end, I think playing sociopath in this particular case is incredibly shortsighted, but if I didn't:
1. Plan on having any kids
2. Give a shit about my country
3. Have a spine

and I prioritized convenience & hedonism instead, then it totally makes sense.

(p.s. This sounds a little charged, but no hate towards you!! ❤)
It is the viewpoint of a childless millionaire who lives with an Instagram thot. All he cares about is to be safe himself and live out the end of his existence in relative peace and safety.

Your child would have to take 80 covid vaccines in 40 years in the future. This is by far far more than anything they let US soldiers go through - and many of them do get damaged by vaccines which have far lesser side-effects. And those men are preselected as some of the strongest physical specimens out there.

Once you accept any of those steps - even the assumption of eternal masking, then it's game over.

We must reject the virus story at the core - regardless whether you believe in the official narrative, at least you reject it that it's overblown. The CDC admitted that the mortality is going down to below 0,3% and in some calculations even below 0,1% as the testing of those asymptomatics does not help their hysteria.

We must also reject any measures - whether small in terms of masks, but also bigger with demands to shut down businesses, schools, colleges, impose eternal quarantines, covid ID passes, constant vaccinations.

We must reject all of this because the governments of the world are given essentially totalitarian control tools over your life, your health, the lives of your children. Chipping your kids is a foregone conclusion and also foregone is the conclusion that your child will not live to 50 with 100 covid vaccines on top of the 65 mandatory childhood vaccines. The covid pass also gives the government far better tools to enforce those 65 vaccines during childhood as well.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
When you get down below 0.1% death rates you are at the point where the vaccine, *even if it is somehow magically able to work and is not some engineered weapon* is going to kill more people than the WuFlu would.

The polio vaccine already kills more people each year than polio does. (Not because polio is not lethal, but because the number of polio cases is so low but the vaccine rates are relatively high).

[Due to the length, I was tempted to start a new thread entitled Six theoretical Coronavirus-'vaccine' scenarios, but it's probably more appropriate just to post in this existing thread. Longer post; please bear with me.]

The following are rough templates; these lists by no means absolute, or remotely exhaustive. All mix'n'match possibilities, or possible overlaps/combinations, are not individually accounted for. Mandatory testing for Coronavirus can be introduced at anytime.

1) First 'vaccine' will be a placebo...
followed by all future causes of death, routine 'not feeling well' checkups, and everything in between, being officially categorized from (post mortem) testing into two groups - "Pandemic Positive" and "Pandemic Negative"; said categorization determined solely by 'vaccination' records. Government propaganda will 'interpret' this as an outbreak which will make it clear to the public that coronavirus vaccination must be made mandatory and mass-distributed quickly.

2) First 'vaccine' will be an antidote...
to a chemical poison which will be released into the ecosystem, perhaps through the public water supply. Government propaganda will 'interpret' the un'vaccinated', who begin deteriorating from the chemical poison, as "Pandemic Positive". The lepers will be permanently quarantined, until they concede. In this scenario, the un'vaccinated' negative health effects will be very real; many previously-resistant individuals will now believe they are suffering from Covid, and will then volunteer to get the remedy.

3) First 'vaccine' will be a long-acting stimulant of some kind...
with recipients experiencing an unnatural, sudden boost in vitality that non-recipients will not experience. Government propaganda will 'interpret' this new vitality of the vaccinated as "Covid Negative", with normal-health un'vaccinated' people being classified as "Covid Positive". The lepers will be permanently quarantined, until they concede. In this scenario, the 'vaccine' related positive health effects will be very real; many previously-resistant individuals will now believe they are suffering from Covid, and will then volunteer to get the remedy.

4) First 'vaccine' will, itself, be slow-acting chemical poison...
with the recipients deteriorating as time goes on. Government propaganda will 'interpret' the un'vaccinated' as the cause of this. All sickness and eventual deaths from the chemical poisoning will be blamed on the selfish "grandma/child/spouse/friend/family murderers" who refuse to get vaccinated.
The non-compliant will be hunted down by official enforcers. And since the non-compliant will be labelled as bio-terrorists, the compliant will be given the green light to drag dissidents (including entire families) out of their homes and kill them, should the official enforcers (deliberately) delay with their own roundups.

5) First 'vaccine' will be lethal...
with all recipients dead in less then a month from the day they get the shot. Government propaganda will 'interpret' this as an ELE, immediately desolve any/all constitutional rights, and grant emergency powers to contain the new black plague. The ensuing chaos will result in civil war and a subsequent Government exterminationcontainment program of infected areas - The compliant and non-compliant will be vaporized/napalmed/mini-nuked as one group in any contamined zone.

6) None of the above happens. The Coronavirus circus was just a temporary distraction to pave the way for the next step of the master plan. The Puppet-Masters will introduce a completely new takeover angle that causes the Covid-19 pandemic, and memories of the Covid-19 pandemic, to quickly be dismissed and forgotten.

Under no circumstances get that shot for yourself or anyone you care about.

Conclusion:
Psalms 27:13-14; 118:5-7
Psalms 18.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Myelitis is a standard vaccine side-effects that barely is produced by something else aside from high-dose heavy metals.

I personally knew a 69 year old who was killed off by developing myelitis after one HepB and flu vaccine too many. It took her 1.5 years to die after losing control of most bodily functions and then her brain in the last months. It's a shitty way to die - I would prefer a bullet any day. And this is irreversible since one of the reasons seems to be the body attacking it's own myelin sheath. At best you have a marginal chance as reported by a few anecdotes of alternative doctors who managed to revert this in young children, whose nervous system was still developing. Any adult or even teenager is doomed. That woman's life is essentially over. She should have taken her chances with covid.

As for the options above of vaccines - all vaccines are by definition slowly acting poisons. The only argument for them is that they have some offsetting long-term positive effects. Though the scientific debate is no way in hell settled with regard to this point. We may find out with absolute certainty in the future that all vaccines were just damaging and the positive effects were minimal. What we can already state however is that some vaccines like HPV, flu-shot they are certainly more negative than positive even when looking at the mainstream studies.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Kingfisher

Good luck with that spreading out - they are already at 72 vaccines. Even if you start at 12 months and continue for most until 2 to 3 years of age, then it's still a massive increase of vaccine doses compared to any kids born in the 70s or even 80s.

20861928_1921923061397394_948205330310408223_o.jpg

And even the 1984 plan was already highly increased from the 6 to 8 doses in the 1970s. Back in the 70s quite a few countries only gave kids 6 doses starting from age 1 or even age 2. That already increased strongly in the 1980s with the biggest push starting in the 90s.

Surely it's just a correlation with unproven causation, however environmental poisons have hardly increased that much. Also you have to realize that food poisons or increased EMF would take years to accumulate and impact a child, but a quick injection of toxic chemicals and heavy metals is something completely different and would have a quick reaction. Now with the new covid passes it will be even tougher to avoid the jab.

1prevalenceGraph_121809.jpg

Adults won't get autism of course, but getting myelitis or other immune and nervous system destroying diseases is no picnic either.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Good luck with that spreading out - they are already at 72 vaccines. Even if you start at 12 months and continue for most until 2 to 3 years of age, then it's still a massive increase of vaccine doses compared to any kids born in the 70s or even 80s.
72 vaccines is pure insanity. There is probably some limited benefit of vaccination, though I haven't studied it deeply, but like anything else, this is distorted and used for evil means. So while one or two vaccinations (only after a child is at least 3 years old) might be beneficial to long term health, "vaccination" is also a platform for introducing damaging and harmful things under the *guise* of vaccination.

Just as education is obviously a good and beneficial thing for everyone, but education is also a platform for introducing damaging and harmful things. No one would argue that education is bad, but of course you can harm people with things like sex classes and weird gender and race stuff under the *guise* of "education".

I haven't looked into the coronavirus vaccine thing deeply, simply because it's not possible to create a vaccine in a year or two. The covid-19 is an annual coronavirus, akin to the flu, that changes every year, and while it is technically possible to create a flu vaccine, it's not very effective (I researched this in a previous post I believe the flu vaccine is around 15 to 20% effective) and it is only valid for a year (meaning the covid-19 vaccine won't even work when covid-20 hits in another couple of months). So I don't take any talk of a vaccine seriously because it's just not possible to create one unless it was prepared in advance or is just a guise for injecting us with something else.

But I did look into it a bit lately as talk of vaccines has ramped up, with Trump touting them as coming out any day now and such. This is straight from Moderna's white paper on the new vaccines they are developing:

The key challenge associated with DNA vaccines is that they must penetrate the cell nucleus (crossing two membranes; the cytoplasm and the nucleus). The DNA must then be transcribed in the nucleus into mRNA before moving to the cytoplasm to stimulate antigen production. This core complex pathway often requires both larger doses and special, often painful delivery devices using electric shocks or gold microspheres into person’s skin to deliver the DNA vaccine. Once inside the nucleus, DNA vaccines have a risk of permanently changing a person’s DNA.
Let me repeat that.
Once inside the nucleus, DNA vaccines have a risk of permanently changing a person’s DNA

So there it is in plain view. The creator of this vaccine is telling you plainly and clearly your DNA can be permanently changed by taking this vaccine. It will literally change who you are.

Gusamaso

Sparrow

View attachment 25186

And even the 1984 plan was already highly increased from the 6 to 8 doses in the 1970s. Back in the 70s quite a few countries only gave kids 6 doses starting from age 1 or even age 2. That already increased strongly in the 1980s with the biggest push starting in the 90s.

Surely it's just a correlation with unproven causation, however environmental poisons have hardly increased that much. Also you have to realize that food poisons or increased EMF would take years to accumulate and impact a child, but a quick injection of toxic chemicals and heavy metals is something completely different and would have a quick reaction. Now with the new covid passes it will be even tougher to avoid the jab.

View attachment 25187

Adults won't get autism of course, but getting myelitis or other immune and nervous system destroying diseases is no picnic either.
I just got asked by a friend after showing his these images wether the amount of vaccines increases along with the evolution of medicine

So do we really believe none of the stabilizers, preservatives and other poisons in the vaccines build up in your system? (just merely questioning this makes you an anti-vaxx nut in this shithole) Might there be a reason why so few are resisting the tyranny opposed on them now?

I personally know someone who's seen his nephew change into a zombie after receiving the MMR vaccine.

I believe none of the vaccinations are of any benefit and purely designed to limit our life-spans and make us as obedient as possible while we're cruising towards our miserable decease-ridden demise.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
I just got asked by a friend after showing his these images wether the amount of vaccines increases along with the evolution of medicine
The only evolution I see in medicine is when it comes to the ability to do surgery and save lives in trauma treatment. There has been tremendous progress there. Anything else is mired in corporate and depopulation obsessed corruption. We don't even have decent nutrition data out - just more propaganda and nonsense added and promoted. I would rather call most preventive and treatment-related medicine a devolution and not an evolution. Even the madness of the food pyramid with the promotion of carbs and seed oils did more damage to the health of humanity than any potentially life-saving surgeries.

As for vaccines - we may find out some day that they were only relatively benign because there were so few of them up until the 1980s. They may be proven to be nothing else but poisonous arsenic injections by which the only thing you prove is that your kid or you are strong enough to survive some poison - you essentially attain nothing else. Might as well give your baby one teaspoon of rat poison and say that only 1 in 1000 is left with severe side effects or killed.