Coronavirus vaccine thread

Pete345

Woodpecker
Orthodox

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
For those interested, you can watch “Died Suddenly” on Gab for free. It’s a little over an hour long. Yes, there is graphic footage of string-like blood clots being pulled out of cadavers by professionals. The movie remained respectful of the deceased.
I've seen those protein strings or whatever they are, and they make me think of tentacles. It really creeps me out, man. Totally demonic.

DeWoken

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Why can't somebody put these white strings under a microscope or something and figure out what they're made out of? Shouldn't that be easy? :confused:

Watching the documentary definitely stirred some emotions in me. Hopefully many NPCs are able to watch it and begin to take steps to re-program their firmware.

Died Suddenly is on Rumble and a torrent site had it too.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
Why can't somebody put these white strings under a microscope or something and figure out what they're made out of? Shouldn't that be easy? :confused:
Great question! I’m going to look into that.

Last year, a guy stole a vial of Pfizer from a CVS. He planned to hire a lab to investigate the contents. The whole story disappeared in a short amount of time. I saw updates on Gab, Telegram, and even Instagram. And just like that, nothing.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Great question! I’m going to look into that.

Last year, a guy stole a vial of Pfizer from a CVS. He planned to hire a lab to investigate the contents. The whole story disappeared in a short amount of time. I saw updates on Gab, Telegram, and even Instagram. And just like that, nothing.

I remember that. So we don't know what happened? Was the entire thing BS maybe? I don't know.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
I totally wrote off that “snake” one, but is this more in reality or the Qanon sort of area?
They're both Q-anon-sense. Parts of the truth mixed with lies.

What most people don't still realize (no judgment) is that Alt-Media is part of the Establishment - there is no opposition. They control both sides for obvious reasons.

These documentaries/films are always six months to a year to late. And they know the normies wont watch them or believe the speculative evidence presented anyway. They are under mass-hypnosis until a authoritative figure (false idol) tells them so.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Other Christian
Gold Member

When you try pointing something like this out to the sheeple they come back with "Yea well more people are vaccinated so of course there will be more fatalities from the vaccinated since the number of vaccinated is so much higher"
Also if you point out all cause mortality is up 400% they come back with "Maybe people were drinking more during the lockdowns..."
(These are the responses I got recently when trying to talk to a old friend who has drank the kool-aid)

3dd9a66a-ff82-4509-b00e-a81b03176f5b_text.gif

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
For those interested, you can watch “Died Suddenly” on Gab for free. It’s a little over an hour long. Yes, there is graphic footage of string-like blood clots being pulled out of cadavers by professionals. The movie remained respectful of the deceased.
I found this link on Gab for Died Suddenly.