Coronavirus vaccine thread

DeWoken

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I found this link on Gab for Died Suddenly.
It's probably OK, but in general it's not a good idea to post direct links to material that is behind a paywall or copyrighted. Remember, the FBI took down Al Capone for tax fraud. Don't be the one driving with a burnt out headlight, frens ;)

Here is Stew Peters' website.

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
It's probably OK, but in general it's not a good idea to post direct links to material that is behind a paywall or copyrighted. Remember, the FBI took down Al Capone for tax fraud. Don't be the one driving with a burnt out headlight, frens ;)

Here is Stew Peters' website.
It should be OK, you can watch it for free on Rumble as well. It's on the Stew Peters channel.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
1669446345777.png

1669446409083.png

Best one yet - According to Ray - It's the anti-vaxxers who are causing the side-effects.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

I know I'm preaching to the choir but I will keep saying common sense things to counter the genocidal lies of the media.

How many times does anyone remember someone going to the hospital for a cold or flu? Before the made-up name psyop for the cold/flu, I pretty much can't remember anyone in my entire life going to the hospital for this normal seasonal annoyance that happens to most people at some point during a given year.

It's all so patently absurd but I will point out the obvious to counter the Satanic brainwashing propaganda for the sake of maintaining sanity.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Researchers have been working on universal flu vaccines for more than a decade, but the latest breakthrough, published in Science, is seen as a major step towards a jab that could help protect humans from a potentially devastating flu pandemic.

A universal flu vaccine that protects against all strains of the virus could be available in the next two years, according to a leading scientist.

An experimental vaccine based on the same mRNA technology used in the highly successful Covid jabs

First ever experimental mRNA vaccine, developed for a new novel virus: Developed a new mRNA technology and mass produced multiple competing vaccines in a matter of months.

mRNA vaccine for the flu, a known virus with an existing vaccine which is under constant research and study for decades: Will take another 2 years to produce.

Hmm..... something's a bit fishy with this story. The Science ain't what it used to be I guess.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian

First ever experimental mRNA vaccine, developed for a new novel virus: Developed a new mRNA technology and mass produced multiple competing vaccines in a matter of months.

mRNA vaccine for the flu, a known virus with an existing vaccine which is under constant research and study for decades: Will take another 2 years to produce.

Hmm..... something's a bit fishy with this story. The Science ain't what it used to be I guess.
I'm fairly certain they're rolling it out now. Cases of blood clots after the flu-jab are popping up.

Northumber

Sparrow
Protestant
A detail from Stew Peters' documentary that popped into my head today was how Australia's birthrate has been hit harder than other places. Does anyone know why this is? I guess they tried out a different batch there.
I suspect a larger percentage of people actually took it there. I know this is only anecdotal but I personally know quite a few people who got fake vaxxes in the US.

I was always trying to get them to outright refuse so that this insanity didn't get the traction it did. But the semi-rebellious (yet pragmatic) attitude seems to fit with the US. It would be interesting if any estimate has been made on the amount of fake vaxxes.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
I think they have a 90%+ jab rate down under.

In my workplace of tens, if not technically hundreds.
I'd say at this point, I am only one of two who have not taken the infection injections...

Yet I'd imagine the fervour to get a third or fourth injection has waned - as much because it's no longer a 'trend'.

Yet again.
They'll probably line up like mindless cattle to get the new flu injections though.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I think they have a 90%+ jab rate down under.

How about Spain?

media%2FFim0h03aAAcEdpq.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall