Coronavirus vaccine thread

Brebelle3

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gentlemen, I just flew from New York to Saudi Arabia to Malaysia and finally Vietnam. I am not exaggerating, I have never experienced so many sick people in my life. The entire plane rides were symphonies of coughing, hacking, and just unbelievable sickness. It never stopped, it went on for hours.

It was remarkable how much noise was coming from the planes. I know these people were all vaccinated and boosted. It was heartbreaking brothers, seeing kids that looked so ill and adults that looked like death.

I'm not telling anyone here what you all know, but people are sick, really sick.

I've known the truth since early on, but even I was taken aback by what I witnessed.

Anyway, got to be reunited with my boy for his 2nd birthday. He's never had a needle in his body, never been sick, and just so healthy and happy.

We're on the right side brothers. Stay strong

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Gentlemen, I just flew from New York to Saudi Arabia to Malaysia and finally Vietnam. I am not exaggerating, I have never experienced so many sick people in my life. The entire plane rides were symphonies of coughing, hacking, and just unbelievable sickness. It never stopped, it went on for hours.

It was remarkable how much noise was coming from the planes. I know these people were all vaccinated and boosted. It was heartbreaking brothers, seeing kids that looked so ill and adults that looked like death.

I'm not telling anyone here what you all know, but people are sick, really sick.

I've known the truth since early on, but even I was taken aback by what I witnessed.

Anyway, got to be reunited with my boy for his 2nd birthday. He's never had a needle in his body, never been sick, and just so healthy and happy.

Good on you for protecting your boy like a father should. People here are constantly sick too "can't do xyz because I got the coof" while being triple boosted. Unbelievable. My children haven't been sick yet while never having received any needles.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic

I have experienced exactly what you just described.

My friend‘s girlfriend has had a hacking cough for 6+ weeks now. Her lung tissue has scarred from it.

My coworker who sits directly left of me has had recurring headaches since his second to last dose of the wax. I am keeping a secret log of how many times he pauses work to grab his head. Every day has at least 2 episodes.

Overheard today ANOTHER coworker has had an on and off cough for the last few weeks that he can’t shake.

It‘s really sad all this is caused by climate change. I should recycle more. :(

Blackpilled

Sparrow
Other Christian

How's life in Vietnam?
I know the vax rate over ther is close to 99%.
Have you noticed anything different compared to pre-coof?

Last edited:

Blackpilled

Sparrow
Other Christian
Being that the rollout was mostly from mid to late 2021, expect the number of adverse effects, disease cases and death from all causes to increase dramatically in late 2023. There will be another NFL moment next season, I would predict. At that point there might already be mass hysteria, however.
I will be back in Vietnam in late 2023.
Will get my popcorn ready.

Brebelle3

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
How's life in Vietnam?
I left here at the end of August and mask wearing was 90%, at least in Hanoi and Sai Gon. Now, 50%. I've been in taxis, malls, and restaurants and it's definitely more relaxed since early 2020-2022.

No scanning to enter buildings, no one has asked me to wear a mask, and people aren't avoiding me like before. It's encouraging.

Yeah 99% vaxxed is what I'm told too. My wife and son are the only people that we know that have not been shot.

Went out on walking street last night and the westerners are as masked as the locals. Tourists are goofy anyway.

It IS getting better in this country.

For Now

Blackpilled

Sparrow
Other Christian
I left here at the end of August and mask wearing was 90%, at least in Hanoi and Sai Gon. Now, 50%. I've been in taxis, malls, and restaurants and it's definitely more relaxed since early 2020-2022.

No scanning to enter buildings, no one has asked me to wear a mask, and people aren't avoiding me like before. It's encouraging.

Yeah 99% vaxxed is what I'm told too. My wife and son are the only people that we know that have not been shot.
So sad they all fell for the big lie.
I had to leave in August 2021 because of the crazy lockdowns.
Will be back soon, but I guess finding an unvaxxed woman to marry is mission impossible now.
I am totally in love with the country and the people.
So sad. :(

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
How's life in Vietnam?
Well Kim Jong-Un also gets 99.99% of the votes. I think they're just inflating the numbers, like govs have done with everything over the last years. And Vietnam is a communist country still which makes it even easier than ''democratic'' countries to just press any number you find suitable. Probably it's more like 90% max, if I take other countries into account. I wouldn't see why other countries typically have like 90% if it gets pressed hard, and Vietnam would have 99%.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

Basically he's saying, "I promoted the poison with great success, but I didn't force it on anyone"

I used to appreciate this dude but he's a fool. If the former President of The United States doesn't know what's in the jab, he's ignorant - but if he's ignorant he's clearly not competent, so he's still a fool.

Just another cog in the propaganda machine.