Coronavirus vaccine thread

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
^ American Hero

Edit “ He gave minors saline shots at the request of their parents so the children would think theyd received a Covid vaccination “.

That parents had to do that and that the narrative had so systematically terrorized kids who are basically immune to Wu Flu already is wrong on so many levels.

@Cr33pin beat me to it and did it better... this time.

Last edited:

BeatUpTruck

Robin
Other Christian

It takes character for him to admit he was wrong but I don’t like his tone. He says anti vaxxers “happened to be right this time because the distrust corporations and government” which sounds to me like “they’re kooks who got lucky and this time”.
When the truth is that I informed myself and used critical rational thinking to make decision.
Don’t let these pricks off the hook.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
It takes character for him to admit he was wrong but I don’t like his tone. He says anti vaxxers “happened to be right this time because the distrust corporations and government” which sounds to me like “they’re kooks who got lucky and this time”.
When the truth is that I informed myself and used critical rational thinking to make decision.
Don’t let these pricks off the hook.
^ Good point. It was sort backhanded

Last edited:

Tactician

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
Internet "gurus" like Soy-Adams have two objectives. 1. Receive Attention 2. Maintain relevancy by doing or saying literally anything to look smart so people keep coming back for advice. This is why he has to do the "you were right, but it was by accident!!" schtick. Some people buy it which fulfils objective 2.

A lot more people get riled up & ready to prove how we're ackchully the analytical ones etc. I mean, yeah, but this drives attention/engagement which is his main currency. While we're busy correcting him, he's happily enjoying the spotlight (objective 1).

Remember, Soy-Adams has -time & time again- told us how he's a "master influencer" or whatever. Revelation of the method, i.e. just believe people when they admit stuff to you. Probably everything he says is scripted to get him more attention.

I counter both of his positions swiftly & with expert finesse by ignoring him & people like him unless he's providing me some sort of humour. Infact:

Michael Porfirio Mason

Completely Destroyed "Soy-Adams"

When He Pointed Out

You Never See these "gurus" in

The Deep Open Ocean

Or

Above the Tree Line

I just Swim With Orcas

The Original, "Second Wave"

orca-killer-whale-a2c8ec_web.jpg

Quick edit: Concessions that he was pretty cool in 2016.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
As we predicted, Big Pharma is trying to make the COVID-19 jabs an annual tradition along with the flu shot:

Tactician

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
I don't understand this part.
It's from an old Forum member named G Manifesto. A couple of his threads are still kicking around. Here's some tweet readings by Quintus Curtius (also an old & respected Forum member). I believe Quintus is quite active on Twitter.

This is wildly off-topic so I'll put it in spoilers. Most of it is larger than life, spies, heists, custom suits, talking the big numbers, game meats, open ocean swims, heavenly glory, intelligent conversations with animals, 'deep soy,' & custom suits. However, there is also frequent reference to "mass amounts of beautiful model girls," so some not all of it is compatible w/ the Forum. Most of it is though! The Rest Is Up To You