Coronavirus vaccine thread

We've been wasting money on "health" care for obese people for decades. Due to said fatties weakness, gluttony & irresponsibility.

Won't be all that new a circumstance...

There wasn't even any dietary guidelines until after WW2. People didn't just randomly become weak and lazy. They started lying to us and making the food toxic to make us sick and fat. Direct your distain at the perpetrators, not the victims.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Prosecutors say Moore and his three co-defendants, including his neighbor, allegedly ran a scheme Plastic Surgery Institute of Utah Inc. to "defraud the United States and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."
They didnt like the competition

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
There wasn't even any dietary guidelines until after WW2. People didn't just randomly become weak and lazy. They started lying to us and making the food toxic to make us sick and fat. Direct your distain at the perpetrators, not the victims.

Who is more to blame?

The Pied Piper for misleading the masses?
Or the masses for allowing themselves to be misled?

I agree with the premise you're stating on one hand.
Yet the human body does not generate fat from nothing & with the degree of literature & media coverage over the past few decades of how terrible it is to be obese.
I'm going to be very mindful of the degree to which personal responsibility is a major factor on the other hand.

As such.
To keep it in context of the Plan-demic & poison injections.
Yes the Sinister Swines promoted the damned things to the nth degree.
Yet anyone with any degree of awareness & logic, could easily have determined the whole Clown Show was amiss.
I'd wager, no one on this planet had a proverbial gun to their head when it came to deciding to take a poison covid injection.

I was already averse to existing vaccines & also very mindful of whatever compromised media promote & the more they promote it.
The more you know it's a farce.

Voxday was also of a well reasoned outlook :

My own thought process on the subject of the Covid-19 vaccines was very simple, straightforward, and proved to be reliable. I observed that the people most actively involved in pushing the vaxx propaganda were outspoken global depopulationists. Therefore, I concluded that the vaxx was not intended to save lives and thereby increase the global population, it was intended to reduce the global population, most likely through adverse effects on human fertility.

And everything else, from the relentless government propaganda campaigns to the scientific information revealed by Karl Denninger and the inexplicable demonization of cheap, effective, and widespread substances like Vitamin D, zinc, and Ivermectin, collectively did nothing more than confirm the correctness of my initial conclusion.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
6cefee3b23836c88.jpeg

7a2e9f628cd90a7e2280075d65eb7c55.jpg

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
A nine year old girl just had a heart attack at a local ski area in my neck of the woods. Pray that karma exists.
Here in the Uk - the hit squads are going around the schools and "offering" the children the "flu nasal spray".

One of my good friends had to "opt-out" of it online for his two children aged 11, it took ages to complete to make it as difficult as possible. They also even specifically told the school they want the children to have no part in any medical treatments.

Last week they came round the school and tried to force them to get it, one of the boys ran in the toilet and rang his parents on his mobile phone and told them what was happening.

My friend rang the school and let loose on the phone - got told it was a "mix up of names" and we're sorry. I can't imagine how many poor children we're forced/coerced into taking the toxic poison without parental consent.

My level of disdain for these evil doers is wearing thin everyday.

charliec12

Sparrow
Orthodox
Could be he's willing to admit the poison injections aren't effective, so as to promote "covid" nasal sprays.

Cause then for the the "public good" / public "health", they can justify spraying whole train stations, bus depots, shopping outlets...

Ironically, I can see a time in the near future that it'll be us, the unvaxxed and unmasked, who will be the only ones wearing masks in certain public spaces to avoid exactly what you refer to there. The sheep will literally be demonizing us all over again because this time we wear masks

charliec12

Sparrow
Orthodox
Here in the Uk - the hit squads are going around the schools and "offering" the children the "flu nasal spray".

One of my good friends had to "opt-out" of it online for his two children aged 11, it took ages to complete to make it as difficult as possible. They also even specifically told the school they want the children to have no part in any medical treatments.

Last week they came round the school and tried to force them to get it, one of the boys ran in the toilet and rang his parents on his mobile phone and told them what was happening.

My friend rang the school and let loose on the phone - got told it was a "mix up of names" and we're sorry. I can't imagine how many poor children we're forced/coerced into taking the toxic poison without parental consent.

My level of disdain for these evil doers is wearing thin everyday.

Sorry, I can't just 'thumbs up' I don't have permissions. But just to say, there's lots of us here who know what's happening. That's a shocking development, but no surprise at all, they have no shame, but it's just a natural progression from what theyve been doing in schools with vaxx's for 60 years. My disdain has been rock bottom for a while now, there's no depths to which they won't sink. They are satanic