Coronavirus vaccine thread

I think the only good that came from the Satanic vaccine was the wakeup call for a few that clearly indicate it was a social and scientific experiment. Perhaps it may reap some long term cognitive and spiritual issues with people.

Those who took the vaccine proved themselves to be the “children of the world” the bible speaks of, who likewise listens to the world, does what the world does and therefore the world’s deeds (attachment to sin, vice and an overactive fear of death or persecution).

Those who were injected have a spiritual problem of trouble discerning truth from deception, fact from contradiction and will have a hard time weathering tribulation for a cause (which will be Christ at some point). They basically bit the apple all over again and proved that they would have rebelled against God and sided with Satan’s slick lies if they were around when the war in heaven broke out.

Either you learn from it, admit you were fooled and sharpen your spirit, or continue drowning in comfort, pleasure and delusions that your government and it’s diabolical spokespeople of the day love you

I think the only good that came from the Satanic vaccine was the wakeup call for a few that clearly indicate it was a social and scientific experiment. Perhaps it may reap some long term cognitive and spiritual issues with people.

Those who took the vaccine proved themselves to be the “children of the world” the bible speaks of, who likewise listens to the world, does what the world does and therefore the world’s deeds (attachment to sin, vice and an overactive fear of death or persecution).

Those who were injected have a spiritual problem of trouble discerning truth from deception, fact from contradiction and will have a hard time weathering tribulation for a cause (which will be Christ at some point). They basically bit the apple all over again and proved that they would have rebelled against God and sided with Satan’s slick lies if they were around when the war in heaven broke out.

Either you learn from it, admit you were fooled and sharpen your spirit, or continue drowning in comfort, pleasure and delusions that your government and it’s diabolical spokespeople of the day love you
From your post I infer that you yourself did not get jabbed. May I ask why not? Was RVF a factor?

Genuinely just curious.

Is anyone noticing cognitive problems, confusion, memory lapses, repeat sickness and profuse irresponsibility in people?

I think the vaccine did brain damage to some people, along with some spiritual damage that detaches them from God. Is it just me? It's like not only did they lose 10IQ points over the last couple years, but they are becoming spiritually dead, lacking empathy and secular. Also getting sick more
Yes, I've noticed this from the software engineers on the team I run. Particularly they are sick more, and it did also seem like their IQ dropped, but I cannot be sure.

Is anyone noticing cognitive problems, confusion, memory lapses, repeat sickness and profuse irresponsibility in people?

I think the vaccine did brain damage to some people, along with some spiritual damage that detaches them from God. Is it just me? It's like not only did they lose 10IQ points over the last couple years, but they are becoming spiritually dead, lacking empathy and secular. Also getting sick more

Absolutely. Their driving skills have also drastically reduced. Today there were several car drivers wanting to kill me. I'm not enjoying driving like I used to as it is a stressful ordeal now. No way would I ride my motorcycle on the streets these days.

Yes.

Good long-ish form article on that phenomenon here:

I own a small business and deal with many people and other small businesses. Most provided reliable service, would remember appointments, followed up on issues, and so on. I noticed that lately, some people have become less capable cognitively. They forget essential appointments, cannot concentrate, make crazy-stupid mistakes, and so on.

Warning: Strong expletives/language.

Rogan had read RFK Jr's book - "The Real Anthony Fauci" - and shared his thoughts.

Full text
"I read his book The Real Anthony Fauci... It's a f***in insane book. I cannot recommend that book enough...

When they talk about experimenting on New York foster kids with vaccines and how many of them died... It's f***in horrible... I got furious at the regulators...

Furious at Fauci. Furious at these f***in psychopaths that were involved in this. It makes you reconsider everything...

I know a lot of people, including myself, who were staunchly pro-vaccine... Now I don't think they are honest... I'm not saying vaccines are bad, but I am saying I do not think they are honest...

I don't think they are honest about the side effects. About the repercussions. I think there is a massive interest in making money, and the more vaccines you give people, the more money they make...

The fact that there is this immunity from prosecution... All that is f***in crazy. The fact that none of the 72 mandated vaccines have gone through double-blind placebo-controlled vaccine safety trials. It's f***in terrifying..."

Edit. Above video clip is approaching 3 million views.

I own a small business and deal with many people and other small businesses. Most provided reliable service, would remember appointments, followed up on issues, and so on. I noticed that lately, some people have become less capable cognitively. They forget essential appointments, cannot concentrate, make crazy-stupid mistakes, and so on.

Future job offers will be related to the cognitive aspect.

HDfzWfj.jpg

Back