Coronavirus vaccine thread

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Reminds me of the joke, "When I was a boy, I walked uphill both ways to get to school." They are just trolling us now, seeing how far it will go before we call BS.

They used to laugh at adults that believed professional wrestling was real. And yet, this is 1,000 times worse. The adult that believed in pro wrestling received some harmless fun essentially. But the normie that believes in the vaccine receives death and/or physical impairment.
You guys are making the mistake of dismissing absolutely everything from the MSM! They do mix in minor truths with major lies... but when it comes on reporting about what the targeted populations does... they don't fake that!

They find someone doting the Party Line... and amplify it to optimize the desired behaviors. Before this forum became a sanctuary of Christ... we degenerate realized we were absolutely out of the norm concerning our opinions & viewpoints. You conservatives Christians have got to start realizing... that you're even further out of the Norm than we ever were... because of the intrinsically Conservative nature of Christianity!

The 97 pages or so off from this thread are a given to us all... but please remind yourselves these are the people who'll gladly wear 3 Masks since it's now recommended... and will literally have a Royal Rumble over Toilet Paper! These people are the Badge of Honor for the MSM, so they don't Crisis Actor these reports! Their Corona Behavior Training is nearly done & they're absolutely proud of it! People literally jump out of the way now when coming from the opposite... and walk in the streets when there's no one even around!

A 90... ninety Year Old Woman walking 6 Miles to get the Shot is extreme... but her doing what she had to do to get it... is now the norm... not the exception... and absolutely doesn't need to get Faked!!

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've had similar experiences.
How can anybody be that stupid?
It's not like it would require a lot of education or effort to see through this killervirus hoax.
Absolutely not defending them... but when you're deep in the Matrix... and you don't even know that you're in it... this can hardly be detected... unless you're looking & open to it! You perceive them as stupid... yet they'll perceive all of us as evil incarnate... which is the reason they'll have extremely violent tendencies!

They truly feel anyone not abiding by the Corona laws is committing attempted murder on them... which is the reason why they'll feel any evil committed against the "Corona Law Breakers" is absolutely justified... and vindicated by contributing to the greater good... for us all! Maybe most of you Christians haven't come across these types of characters yet... but us degenerate from the Old Guard sure did... in the form of the "PUA Hate Guys" Debating these types in person is absolutely useless! Anonymous Online Trolling Only as they'll Doxx you

MajorStyles

Pelican
You guys are making the mistake of dismissing absolutely everything from the MSM! They do mix in minor truths with major lies... but when it comes on reporting about what the targeted populations does... they don't fake that!

That is always "their" MO - misrepresent reality. Even communism has a level of truth in it (i.e. workers being exploited). As does feminism, gay rights, etc. But the cabal's success lies in, as you pointed out, misrepresenting these issues in order to overturn the social order. Thus, corona is simply the same strategy being run with a different topic.

Thus, the critic is never able to say that the thing is 100% false. And he is sucked into debating with people that are the unwitting puppets of sophistry.

I am very much afraid that what you're saying is true, but I pray it is not so. Many people I know have are randomly getting it, and I can't help but feel this immense sadness that goes beyond just political paranoia. That said, I also pray that I am wrong. I think we will know by year' end whether or not these are designed to perform MASS genocide larger than what is already happening. Or perhaps they are just garbage vaccines pumped by big pharma for easy cash. The evidence obviously shows that they are ineffective at best. I hope the latter is the case, but I fear the former. Keep the faith and know you're not alone in resistance to this lack of faith and insanity.
What I think is going to happen is they will blame the future deaths that come from the Vaccines as that the person died from a "COVID Variant" and they could use it as ammunition to push further vaccines, hysteria and lockdowns.

What this is going to eventually resemble is the same thing of the USSR, where people began disappearing but they didn't understand where or why. But instead of people necessarily being all rounded up, they are using a softer approach by trying to get as many people vaccinated as possible, just a different form of a "shot".

So people will die off but the masses will probably ignore that this is being orchestrated and will become all that more fanatical about safety protocols. It would be a long time, if ever, until people realize what is being done, but by that time the younger generations will be owned by the NWO.

The reason they have made the whole hoax to seem like a great threat to the elderly (being highest at risk) because the agenda is that they want to dispose of the elderly, especially because they know too much and are a liability to the state, and then after dispatching them it will be easier to work their way down and control the more younger and ill informed generations.

I believe that there are different variations of the vaccines, including some which are just "dummies" and might contain just a marker at best which would be reserved for certain government employees or people part of the ruling class in the new system, which will also indicate at all checkpoints what rights they are entitled to and where they belong in the hierarchy. They will be managed in a similar way that a computer managers User's rights and level privileges for various types of "Users".

hervens

Sparrow
Just in:
"Covid: vaccinated Israelis to enjoy bars and hotels with ‘green pass’

Israel is preparing itself to be split in half from next week, with the government creating a new privileged tier in society: the vaccinated.

Nearly 50% of the population who have chosen to be inoculated against Covid will be provided with a “green pass” a week after their second shot, as will those with presumed immunity after contracting the disease.

From Sunday, the pass will grant access to gyms, hotels, swimming pools, concerts, and places of worship. Restaurants and bars will be included from early March.
This is slowly moving from conspiracy theory to conspiracy fact. Israel is the nation with the most vaccinated so far and a lot of nations including US and Canada see them as an example to follow.
The vaccine might not become mandatory this year, but we need to be prepared to be considered second class citizens without it.

Just in:

This is slowly moving from conspiracy theory to conspiracy fact. Israel is the nation with the most vaccinated so far and a lot of nations including US and Canada see them as an example to follow.
The vaccine might not become mandatory this year, but we need to be prepared to be considered second class citizens without it.
Those vaccinated should wear armbands with green stars of David.

Just in:

Yeah pretty much. I plan on disowning (even if not directly informing them) anyone who has gotten vaccinated. I don't even want to be living around vaccinated people. For one thing, you might as well consider anyone who gets the vaccine as "long and gone", no matter who they are to you, because they are a different person and can probably be remotely controlled. But also when it comes to vaccinated women, she will likely be infertile, but if you even can manage to have children, those children will not be the type of children they would be (genetically) if the parent(s) are unvaccinated with the mRNA. Vaccines are the new concern we now have, another roadblock which has been similar to the way we needed to be concerned with women who still haven't been deflowered. At minimum, the Vaccines will make them all become part of the Hive Mind with the AI.

I think what's going to happen is the mandates for vaccines will become official at the levels of entering Government Buildings, Boarding Flights and with Certain Employers, but then eventually they will try to impose and also incentivize other businesses and organizations to follow suit. It will probably be a lengthier process in the USA than some other countries, but I would plan for what will eventually be near restriction of anything including movement.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm fortunate that I had Covid antibodies present in my blood test for my annual physical a couple of months ago. Now, when I get asked at work if I want the shot (and this did happen about a month ago) I can say, "I've already had the virus and my symptoms were very mild. I think my spot on the vaccination list should be taken by someone who is at higher risk." If they tell me that they have plenty of shots, then I'll say, "I don't think I need it and am choosing not to get it because I think the side effects are more dangerous to me than the actual disease."

I have had experience with this kind of thing before. About 15 years ago I stopped getting the annual flu shot because every year after I got it I would have a sinus drip that would last the entire winter. After I stopped getting the flu shot, the drip did not reoccur. About 10 years ago the big boss of my organization sent out an email mandating everyone get the flu shot. I immediately contacted my union rep (even though I'm not a dues-paying member of the union). The union rep fired off a letter to my organization's medical office, who quickly sent an email letter to the big boss saying that he couldn't mandate the flu shot. The boss immediately backed down and I suffered no repercussions from it even though he knew who it was that complained.

jonNorth

Sparrow
Based on this video it seems like most people are going to take the vaccine.

Yeah indeed, most people will be getting their vaccines. I've seen people in their masks trying to tell me how they aren't going to get the vaccine when you know they definitely will. This video is really eye-opening because it shows you the general pool of the society in how very few people do any research and have absolutely no thoughts about anything themselves. If they are like this about vaccines, just imagine what else in life they are so clueless about. It's no wonder why we are in the situation we are in.

Pelern

Pigeon
Yeah indeed, most people will be getting their vaccines. I've seen people in their masks trying to tell me how they aren't going to get the vaccine when you know they definitely will. This video is really eye-opening because it shows you the general pool of the society in how very few people do any research and have absolutely no thoughts about anything themselves. If they are like this about vaccines, just imagine what else in life they are so clueless about. It's no wonder why we are in the situation we are in.
It's not my idea but something I have heard before. People have outsourced their thinking to "experts".

As you say they don't want to take the time to research and come to their own conclusions. They want the comfort of having the "right" answer provided for them without having to do any of the heavy lifting.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
While the deaths after the vaccines keep on happening, they are certainly not the end-goal. It's just that the vaxx is one of the stronger flu vaxxes out there.

8 out of 31 of nursing home patients die after the vaxx. Wasn't the vaxx done to save them? It's hilarious really since the vaxx is super-deadly for the very people who are supposedly endangered by the vaxx. Guess the double-vaccinated 130000 Bergamo elderly had nothing to do with any adverse reactions....

CDC-mRNA-Deaths-2.12.21.jpg

Ultimately it's not about those deaths even if some are instant and concern young people.

This doc thinks it will rather hit fertility:

I think so too - Dr. Yeardon has been stating the same.

Parabola

Sparrow
Saw some posts from acquaintances on Facebook yesterday. They were in a state of apparent euphoria, grown men using heart emojis and exclamation marks with reckless abandon, due to some study or another saying the vaccine was highly effective.

It made me cringe beyond belief, don't they realise that if you're at all healthy your own immune system has a >99.99% rate of effectiveness?

r3d

Sparrow
image.jpg

edit: Sorry, maybe that post should've gone in the clown world thread.

I'll add something more of value:

Merkel said a couple of days ago that 'The pandemic will only end when every person on the planet is vaccinated, because the virus will keep mutating if we don't. That's why everybody has to get it.'

That reasoning quite worries me, because in the clown world it makes perfect sense:

Even if 99% get vaccinated - if 1% don't and the virus hops back and forth between them until it mutates, the mutated form may then infect the vaccinated masses, because the vaccine isn't effective vs. the mutation.

So that could give them the excuse for mandatory vaccination.

Last edited: