Cosplayer Belle Delphine

Status
Not open for further replies.

questor70

Ostrich
Yatagan said:
The inevitable has happened and some soyim have drank the bathwater.

He'd be doing more of a public service if he posted a video of what it looks like under the microscope. Probably something that would make Ren and Stimpy blush.

balybary

Pelican
when-you-report-an-e-thot-it-aint-much-but-jits-42049318.png

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
I know a lot of y'all are happy, but let's keep things in perspective for a second shall we! What is the actual reason she got banned? She wouldn't in a million year post a lewd on there when she's got her fan boyz to feed on Patrion! Then why?

I believe She got to big for her own good... and they couldn't get a cut from her "biz"... so they canned her! Now if Patrion bans her next... that means even Hoes ain't safe in these Web Streets!

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
Maybe it's a recent phenomenon, but it seems like involving piss during sex is being promoted more and more. Other ones that have been already discussed on the forum are incest and pedophilia. Lots of degenerate shit being programmed into society as normal. Any man buying that thot's piss is too far gone. Pretty sad to be honest

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
Her bathwater has increased from $30 to $250. *palmface*

The older I get, the more I dislike women showing off their body parts cause it turns most of the male population to fucking slaves (mind control). Women go to clubs all the time without any money. Guess who pays... Free presents, dinners, holidays, etc... I see it the worst in countries that ban prostitution. This is bad as not allowing men to eat or drink where it's even worst today due to society media. The top 20% of men are sleeping with the top 80% of women. Incels will be a growing problem in these countries in the future unless they allow men easier accept to sex.

After spending a little time in a Muslim country, it was strange treating women as people due to women there covering up. When a woman shows off her body, I have ZERO valve in her and only look at her as a fuck (hoe). I can understand why women in Muslim countries are force to cover up where I partly agree but not to the extreme as Saudi Arabia women (ninjas). In Indonesia a woman would easily go to jail for this slutty behaviour. Men would gain equal rights and their power back over women in Western countries if women covered up and dressed respectable like 100-200 years ago.

I really think the whole exposing women's body in the 100 years where about women taking over Western countries and turning men into slaves. How slutty are the women in mainstream? They put a hooker to shame! Just look at the workforce and you will see women being promoted all the time due to her looks first. I've seen it all my life where the men below her have to pick her slack.

Exposing half naked women in the West 24/7 keep most men under control to the point they now are promoting cuckold behaviour and its ok to be in a relationship with a low valve woman that's the town bicycle.

SilentOne

Woodpecker
Lovinglife said:
Her bathwater has increased from $30 to $250. *palmface*

The older I get, the more I dislike women showing off their body parts cause it turns most of the male population to fucking slaves (mind control). Women go to clubs all the time without any money. Guess who pays... Free presents, dinners, holidays, etc... I see it the worst in countries that ban prostitution. This is bad as not allowing men to eat or drink where it's even worst today due to society media. The top 20% of men are sleeping with the top 80% of women. Incels will be a growing problem in these countries in the future unless they allow men easier accept to sex.

After spending a little time in a Muslim country, it was strange treating women as people due to women there covering up. When a woman shows off her body, I have ZERO valve in her and only look at her as a fuck (hoe). I can understand why women in Muslim countries are force to cover up where I partly agree but not to the extreme as Saudi Arabia women (ninjas). In Indonesia a woman would easily go to jail for this slutty behaviour. Men would gain equal rights and their power back over women in Western countries if women covered up and dressed respectable like 100-200 years ago.

You are correct. Women aren't meant to be this free. They currently are running around making all types of silly decisions with no repercussions until they reach about age 35. They have no home training, collect silly tattoos, and raining in debt. If women aren't being checked in the near future, this nation will undoubtly collapse. The men of the past had it correct by limiting their rights.

The current script is to get men so deprived from sex that they will foolishly pay for the most expensive form of prostitution, marriage. Some like to delude themselves about getting married for other reasons, but really its to get laid consistently without the hassle of going out. Funny thing here is that men actually get laid less when married.

Marmite

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I've read that that picture above has been proven to be false, though I have no sources.

I would assume that if the picture of the left was taken three years prior to the one on the right, would a person need to wear braces for that long?

Status
Not open for further replies.