Courting Women In The Time Of Covid

Philosopher

Woodpecker
You expect to find a wife doing street approaches?
Roosh, I met both of my Fiances (one did not work out) doing approaches. First one in a gym, second one in cafe. Granted, this was in Russia - a culture in which women appreciate male attention and have nurturing habits.

I don't expect to ever do the same in the West.

Last edited:

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher
Hearing other men talk about how they met their wives or how boring their outings are once together...It's sad.

Get more creative and use your imagination. I met my wife in an unlikely encounter. I took her on dates she told friends about for years, and not because they were glitz and glam. Sometimes they were insane outings.

No offense but you need to get a personality and character. Forget hanging out with women; find some dudes with good values to get around.

Masks? I wouldn't talk to a woman wearing one.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
I had a date fall flat in time of COVID--despite sharing the same beliefs, convictions, and realizing the whole psyop--because she felt "no connection."

Whatever. I do not expect any courting to resume as normal while everyone is under VirusRegime, and I don't expect VirusRegime to go away unless the people are willing to fight the enemy (including making any reparations on behalf of sinners).

Roosh, I met both of my Fiances(one did not work out) doing approaches. First one in a gym, second one in cafe. Granted, this was in Russia - a culture in which women appreciate male attention and have nurturing habits.

I don't expect to ever do the same in the West.

Had a good chuckle at the meeting the two fiancés part. Aren’t you proving Roosh and other users point about street approaching not being the best in terms of finding a wife? Even if Slavic women invite that sort of behavior, is it something men should follow? Ideally you want to find a women who is impressed by your piety, not your “game” during a street approach you did because of your lust for her in her not so modest outfit.

Amwolf

I disagree.
You place women equally reasonable as men in this stance... Which isn't the case.
They're not logical. They're emotional. We as men are meant to lead them out of this darkness. Now if they freakout and start screaming at you, then that's not something you wanna salvage... So walk away
And this is exactly why women shouldn't be allowed to vote; they're driven by emotion rather than logic.

third_eldest

Sparrow
You are an older bachelor? I think you should heavily consider online dating. Most people who are on the older side have already sorted out where they are relationship-wise, so it might be in your best interest to go into a virtual space where people are very clear about what they want.

But first, get right with God. You have to be spiritually capable of leading a woman, and that means you can't have a halfhearted faith. It needs to define every aspect of your life.

Philosopher

Woodpecker
Had a good chuckle at the meeting the two fiancés part. Aren’t you proving Roosh and other users point about street approaching not being the best in terms of finding a wife? Even if Slavic women invite that sort of behavior, is it something men should follow? Ideally you want to find a women who is impressed by your piety, not your “game” during a street approach you did because of your lust for her in her not so modest outfit.

Yes, they are right that it is not the best way of finding a wife but in the end it is a numbers game and approaches will increase the odds of finding a wife (the churches I have been may have 1 or 2 eligible women). No matter how impressed a woman can be with your piety, you will still need game to attract them and keep them attracted as women are still women. Never had I heard a woman say "I love you for the way you pray."

Another personal example, had a mini-relationship with a widow from my Orthodox church who asked me if she could "date my friends from my birthday party." Turned out that she was riding the carousel in her mid 40s! So just keep in mind that religion is a way for a woman to virtue signal as well.

I wouldn't wear a mask.
That being said, street approaching just isn't going to work well if you want to find a future wife.
My romantic life has always been better when I got to know the girl as a friend first.

Advorsor

Sparrow
Don't wear a mask period. You're doing yourself an enormous disservice by doing so. Do you really want to attract a woman who's succumbed to fear and can't think for herself? Find a like-minded woman and by not wearing a mask you'll automatically exclude those not compatible.

This. If you're able to find a woman who doesn't wear masks/opposed to it, probably a good sign right off the bat!

I've done activities and done a few dates. Been a bit busy lately but I have a new girl lined up to ask for a date. Just be patient and don't demoralize yourself with restrictions. For me at least I prefer to try with multiple girls until I find one that I prefer to keep on dating.

As for masks I simply just observe her behavior and see if she's tensed up more more open and relaxed for conversation. Then I take it off, usually if they have issues with that they let you know. Looking at all their face also helps judging if a girl is interested in you as well.

Last edited:

pelicunt

You have a lot to offer so ask for a coffee and let nature take it from there.

I'm in a similar situation myself and have a quality woman in mind. Problem being is me not her but have a plan to ask her out. Next time I see her I will ask her out for coffee.

We/I stand behind you brother

You have a lot to offer so ask for a coffee and let nature take it from there.

I'm in a similar situation myself and have a quality woman in mind. Problem being is me not her but have a plan to ask her out. Next time I see her I will ask her out for coffee.

We/I stand behind you brother
A caveat to this from experience: arrange the date in the evening. Morning or lunch dates on the coffee shop give off a gay friend vibe.

My friend, you are overthinking over nothing. Your first mistake here is: you believe this virus exists. Your second is: you act (or rather don't) out of fear. As a man you ought not to be affected by fear, at least not in such trivialities. From my experience, now is the best time to meet new girls because many are desperate and anxious since the coronacircus started. They are desperate for the severe lack of attention and affection they were used to before the circus - the more atomized the culture in your city, the better. They are anxious about this whole situation in general and are more likely to procreate and have a family.

As a man you are the one who brings his world to the woman, so if you don't want to adhere to these new idiotic rules, feel free to do so. The girl will choose to be part of your world or not, but never should it be the other way around. No girl rejected me for not wearing a mask or whatever made-up excuse unless they weren't attracted to me in the first place. Only did I have heated arguments with girls over the coronacircus when they already had a couple of screws loose. The girls who liked me liked that I was so brave going against conventions or whatever.

Just do what you gotta do, don't strategize for something as simple and primitive like finding a girl.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
One thing I’ve noticed over the past couple months is that women are far more receptive to being approached. Strong, often blatant IOI...eye contact, borderline staring, playing with hair, etc. It was inevitable - many women have been stuck without male contact due to lockdowns and probably even lack of use of hookup apps due to fear of the virus. There’s a lot of pent up demand out there, but it will require you to hit the pavement and kick it old school. I at first felt bad for guys that didn’t have a girl locked down in the time of COVID, but I think you guys will be just fine. This would be the perfect thread to brainstorm some COVID openers too.

My friend, you are overthinking over nothing. Your first mistake here is: you believe this virus exists. Your second is: you act (or rather don't) out of fear. As a man you ought not to be affected by fear, at least not in such trivialities. From my experience, now is the best time to meet new girls because many are desperate and anxious since the coronacircus started. They are desperate for the severe lack of attention and affection they were used to before the circus - the more atomized the culture in your city, the better. They are anxious about this whole situation in general and are more likely to procreate and have a family.

As a man you are the one who brings his world to the woman, so if you don't want to adhere to these new idiotic rules, feel free to do so. The girl will choose to be part of your world or not, but never should it be the other way around. No girl rejected me for not wearing a mask or whatever made-up excuse unless they weren't attracted to me in the first place. Only did I have heated arguments with girls over the coronacircus when they already had a couple of screws loose. The girls who liked me liked that I was so brave going against conventions or whatever.

Just do what you gotta do, don't strategize for something as simple and primitive like finding a girl.

Really? You really don't believe the virus exists?

As much as I realize the virus exists, I also realize that governmental reactions to it were very haphazard in both China and America, and so we have paid and will continue to pay a terrible price. And as bad as the loss of life has been, what is equally bad is the economic destruction of so many lives. Vast numbers of businesses have failed, and many people have become unemployed and/or homeless because of the over-reactions to this virus. People early on needed to wear their masks, and try to practice social distancing to limit the contagion, as they went about their lives. And all the while the elderly needed to be properly protected, because they are the truly vulnerable part of the population. And yes, the governments of the world may use the pandemic as an excuse to hammer away at our civil liberties, as they monitor and control us even more than they have in the past, in the name of safety.

grenade001

Sparrow
I am somewhat optimistic about future dating prospects. I would speculate that the types of women we wouldn't desire pre-COVID, would be those most likely to remove themselves from the dating pool whilst COVID-related hysteria is still abound.

Heavy restrictions dampen the chances of any man. The gradual easing of restrictions will provide greater opportunities to a pool of better quality women. My experience since restrictions have eased has been decent. I have been able to secure multiple dates with women at a similar frequency to before COVID.

The demand for quality will always be present, and its value sustained. A Quality Man who is underpinned with true value (mindset, skills, experiences, etc.), and conducts themselves as such, will achieve a favourable outcome.