Covid-19 PCR Test Swab - Is it Safe?

Don Quixote

Woodpecker
Hey everyone,

I'm skeptical about the covid-19 test. My only reason for being skeptical is that they are actually allowing proof of a negative test to be able to travel. To me, it would make more sense for them to eliminate that option in order to generate an incentive/punishment to get people vaccinated. So the fact that they are allowing people to get a negative test (something that has a modicum of rationality about it) makes me skeptical that there is something on the test swab that is nefarious. I am contemplating a trip and wonder if I should get that swab. Do any of you have other reason or evidence to suspect that it is dangerous to get the swab?

paninaro

Pelican
Hey everyone,

I'm skeptical about the covid-19 test. My only reason for being skeptical is that they are actually allowing proof of a negative test to be able to travel. To me, it would make more sense for them to eliminate that option in order to generate an incentive/punishment to get people vaccinated.

A lot of countries don't have enough vaccines to go around. A friend of mine who lives in Germany who wants to get the vaccine says the earliest it will be available to him is August. If they really wanted to push the vaccine, they wouldn't make it so hard to get.

In the meantime, many countries are suffering economically because we're about to head into the peak summer tourist season, and businesses were begging for some way that their governments would allow foreign tourists to enter. That's why they negative test is required for entry. Many places I've seen require a negative test even if you are already vaccinated.

Getting back to your question, I've had the PCR swab test at least 10 times over the past year (work reasons) and it feels uncomfortable for about 10 seconds and then it's fine. I think any adult can handle that amount of "pain". I had no indications that I was secretly vaccinated via the swab.

_Samo_

Woodpecker
How do they check the test results when entering countries? Is it just a paper with your name/date/result? I'm particularly interested in the UK if anyone has been there since the mandatory swab to enter was introduced. I really want to avoid ever getting any of their hoax 'tests' if possible.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
MOST nurses and healthcare professionals perform the nasal swab in a dangerous way, probably due to poor training (planned obsolescence?).

Anyway, if you must get the nasal swab test done, then tell them you're going to hold the swab as it goes into your nose -- this way, you can ensure it doesn't go too far up, potentially causing brain damage.

Or just take the swab and do it yourself.

The PCR test is stupid, but what are you gonna do?

Hey everyone,

I'm skeptical about the covid-19 test. My only reason for being skeptical is that they are actually allowing proof of a negative test to be able to travel. To me, it would make more sense for them to eliminate that option in order to generate an incentive/punishment to get people vaccinated. So the fact that they are allowing people to get a negative test (something that has a modicum of rationality about it) makes me skeptical that there is something on the test swab that is nefarious. I am contemplating a trip and wonder if I should get that swab. Do any of you have other reason or evidence to suspect that it is dangerous to get the swab?
If you have to take the test, you can request that they do it with saliva rather than them putting the swab in your nose.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I am at least as worried about a viral "test" as I am about the "vaccines".
There is NO WAY I'm taking a covid test. I just cancelled two foreign trips because I'm not going to be tested (particularly as a condition of re-entering my country... you're telling me if I catch this super deadly disease abroad, my country will deny me care in its hospitals??! How does that make any sense?)

Here's an article in the NYT about how tests could be wrong up to 90% of the time.

Here's RT saying they are 97% wrong.

Elon Musk called out the PCR test as fake when he took it 4 times and got 2 positives and 2 negatives.

The results are meaningless. So why are we testing people?

Even if a covid test was 100% accurate, what is the point of it?
What is the point of knowing whether or not you are infected with something for which there is no cure?
The rest of us are already "sheltering in place." Are you supposed to double secret shelter? Request to be hooked up to a ventilator (which has a 90% chance of killing you). Post online about it? What? What do you do with this information?
What is the point of the test? No one has ever been able to answer that question.

There are only 2 options: It's a tool of control or dehumanization, where they train you to regularly test yourself and be tracked by an app, and stick things way into your brain for something with a 99.7% survival rate, just to watch you obey and prepare you for the next big thing. Or it is nefarious.

If there's a third option, then please present it.

Anyway if you search the forum, there have been articles posted where scientific papers talk about how a nasal swab COULD be used to implant something in the patient. Are they doing so? I'm not going to find out. But there's far too much weird stuff with Event 201, and all the tv shows from Utopia to Counterpart to Contagion talking about a viral pandemic and a fake vaccine that sterilizes people.

I know what an innoculation is. I have no clue what a "swab the inside of your brain with this" is; as far as medical procedures go, I'm probably more likely to get a Chinese jab than I am to ever take a swab up the nose.

Dilated

Robin
MOST nurses and healthcare professionals perform the nasal swab in a dangerous way, probably due to poor training (planned obsolescence?).

Anyway, if you must get the nasal swab test done, then tell them you're going to hold the swab as it goes into your nose -- this way, you can ensure it doesn't go too far up, potentially causing brain damage.

Or just take the swab and do it yourself.

The PCR test is stupid, but what are you gonna do?

In Colombia I asked to just have the throat swab done due to an Ecuadorean nurse wrecking my nose 2 weeks prior. Surprisingly they agreed.

After the nose swab my nose was swollen and stuffed up for more than 2 weeks. And it felt like I got decked in the face. Never again if I can help it.

I’ve done close to 10 PCR nasal tests in the last year and that was the first time that had happened.

Don Quixote

Woodpecker
The good news is if you can manage to get the saliva test it is super easy to fake. You can just pretend to be diligently swishing it around but really just don't even touch the cheeks with it. I will probably try to fake the nasal one too if I have to get it. They're no longer doing the jab into the brain, at least where I live. :D