Covid-19 PCR Test Swab - Is it Safe?

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Hey everyone,

I'm skeptical about the covid-19 test. My only reason for being skeptical is that they are actually allowing proof of a negative test to be able to travel. To me, it would make more sense for them to eliminate that option in order to generate an incentive/punishment to get people vaccinated. So the fact that they are allowing people to get a negative test (something that has a modicum of rationality about it) makes me skeptical that there is something on the test swab that is nefarious. I am contemplating a trip and wonder if I should get that swab. Do any of you have other reason or evidence to suspect that it is dangerous to get the swab?

paninaro

Pelican
Hey everyone,

I'm skeptical about the covid-19 test. My only reason for being skeptical is that they are actually allowing proof of a negative test to be able to travel. To me, it would make more sense for them to eliminate that option in order to generate an incentive/punishment to get people vaccinated.

A lot of countries don't have enough vaccines to go around. A friend of mine who lives in Germany who wants to get the vaccine says the earliest it will be available to him is August. If they really wanted to push the vaccine, they wouldn't make it so hard to get.

In the meantime, many countries are suffering economically because we're about to head into the peak summer tourist season, and businesses were begging for some way that their governments would allow foreign tourists to enter. That's why they negative test is required for entry. Many places I've seen require a negative test even if you are already vaccinated.

Getting back to your question, I've had the PCR swab test at least 10 times over the past year (work reasons) and it feels uncomfortable for about 10 seconds and then it's fine. I think any adult can handle that amount of "pain". I had no indications that I was secretly vaccinated via the swab.

_Samo_

Woodpecker
How do they check the test results when entering countries? Is it just a paper with your name/date/result? I'm particularly interested in the UK if anyone has been there since the mandatory swab to enter was introduced. I really want to avoid ever getting any of their hoax 'tests' if possible.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
MOST nurses and healthcare professionals perform the nasal swab in a dangerous way, probably due to poor training (planned obsolescence?).

Anyway, if you must get the nasal swab test done, then tell them you're going to hold the swab as it goes into your nose -- this way, you can ensure it doesn't go too far up, potentially causing brain damage.

Or just take the swab and do it yourself.

The PCR test is stupid, but what are you gonna do?

Hey everyone,

I'm skeptical about the covid-19 test. My only reason for being skeptical is that they are actually allowing proof of a negative test to be able to travel. To me, it would make more sense for them to eliminate that option in order to generate an incentive/punishment to get people vaccinated. So the fact that they are allowing people to get a negative test (something that has a modicum of rationality about it) makes me skeptical that there is something on the test swab that is nefarious. I am contemplating a trip and wonder if I should get that swab. Do any of you have other reason or evidence to suspect that it is dangerous to get the swab?
If you have to take the test, you can request that they do it with saliva rather than them putting the swab in your nose.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I am at least as worried about a viral "test" as I am about the "vaccines".
There is NO WAY I'm taking a covid test. I just cancelled two foreign trips because I'm not going to be tested (particularly as a condition of re-entering my country... you're telling me if I catch this super deadly disease abroad, my country will deny me care in its hospitals??! How does that make any sense?)

Here's an article in the NYT about how tests could be wrong up to 90% of the time.

Here's RT saying they are 97% wrong.

Elon Musk called out the PCR test as fake when he took it 4 times and got 2 positives and 2 negatives.

The results are meaningless. So why are we testing people?

Even if a covid test was 100% accurate, what is the point of it?
What is the point of knowing whether or not you are infected with something for which there is no cure?
The rest of us are already "sheltering in place." Are you supposed to double secret shelter? Request to be hooked up to a ventilator (which has a 90% chance of killing you). Post online about it? What? What do you do with this information?
What is the point of the test? No one has ever been able to answer that question.

There are only 2 options: It's a tool of control or dehumanization, where they train you to regularly test yourself and be tracked by an app, and stick things way into your brain for something with a 99.7% survival rate, just to watch you obey and prepare you for the next big thing. Or it is nefarious.

If there's a third option, then please present it.

Anyway if you search the forum, there have been articles posted where scientific papers talk about how a nasal swab COULD be used to implant something in the patient. Are they doing so? I'm not going to find out. But there's far too much weird stuff with Event 201, and all the tv shows from Utopia to Counterpart to Contagion talking about a viral pandemic and a fake vaccine that sterilizes people.

I know what an innoculation is. I have no clue what a "swab the inside of your brain with this" is; as far as medical procedures go, I'm probably more likely to get a Chinese jab than I am to ever take a swab up the nose.

Dilated

Woodpecker
MOST nurses and healthcare professionals perform the nasal swab in a dangerous way, probably due to poor training (planned obsolescence?).

Anyway, if you must get the nasal swab test done, then tell them you're going to hold the swab as it goes into your nose -- this way, you can ensure it doesn't go too far up, potentially causing brain damage.

Or just take the swab and do it yourself.

The PCR test is stupid, but what are you gonna do?

In Colombia I asked to just have the throat swab done due to an Ecuadorean nurse wrecking my nose 2 weeks prior. Surprisingly they agreed.

After the nose swab my nose was swollen and stuffed up for more than 2 weeks. And it felt like I got decked in the face. Never again if I can help it.

I’ve done close to 10 PCR nasal tests in the last year and that was the first time that had happened.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The good news is if you can manage to get the saliva test it is super easy to fake. You can just pretend to be diligently swishing it around but really just don't even touch the cheeks with it. I will probably try to fake the nasal one too if I have to get it. They're no longer doing the jab into the brain, at least where I live. :D

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
If you have to take the test, you can request that they do it with saliva rather than them putting the swab in your nose.

Not always true... I was insistent that they do that, and they refused.

I listened to an interview with a nurse who said the only way to get nano-lipids into the body (other than vax) is to bypass the nasal membrane...

That made me worry, but mRNA is super-fragile, and the Moderna quackcines have a shelf life of 12 hours out of the fridge... so seems pretty unlikely that'd work.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
Hey, I thought I'd reply to your post from the tyrannical Australia thread in a thread more relevant to this -

You definitely don't want to get into the habit of having these tests done on a regular basis. Have a look at these articles:

You got me a bit worried after reading that, I've had upwards of fifteen tests, lost count. Maybe half at the back of the mouth, half up the nose. The mouth one seems totally harmless, the nose one can sometimes hurt.

That is scary in the article, that that is as close as you can get to your brain, and anything lost or deposited up there is not going to be retrievable, certainly not without a doctor. Also, that it is only a thin thing between there and your brain which is not even bone.

So the concerns expressed seem to be if the probe loses hairs up there next to your brain, and a sterilising agent ethylene oxide present in it which causes cancer.

There is a real variation between countries regarding the preference of nose or mouth. France seemed to be exclusively nose. Germany seemed to be variable but more mouth than nose. Another country where I frequently cross the border is exclusively nose.

All of this from masks to vaccines to tests to lockdowns is forced on the public in an almost martial law way. It's all rather suspicious, no measured discussion, just propaganda towards vaccines. I've had covid now and recovered except for a cough, although it remains to be seen how far my certificate for testing positive will get me with crossing borders. Probably mostly okay but it's a very clown world at the moment and at an extreme there was this in the headlines today:

But back to the main topic, I have never seen a detailed explanation of why the tests are done where they are or how they work. Why not just saliva, why not mouth only? I happened to talk to someone I know who is a surgeon today and if I interpret what he said, the gist seemed to be that the top of the nasal cavity, six inches up from the bottom of your nose is the spot which will reveal the earliest presence of covid. So maybe it is that if you have just gotten it, it may test positive up there but only a few days later in your mouth and a few days after than on your skin say. I don't have a clue about biology stuff, it's not my thing, so am just guessing here

Although I can't say for sure, there is good reason to suspect the specific two days where I caught it. I tested negative for perhaps five days after that, despite a slowly worsening feeling of fever. Only after quarantine and many days later, probably nine days from the likely exposure point did I get a call to say it was positive. So Covid had been slowly increasing in me and even after after getting the area just under my brain brushed many times with that probe only a while later was there a positive.

It's in line with what is overkill at every point where there is a response to covid. Shutting down businesses, destroying the economy, causing more suicides, to "save lives", ie so that some eighty year olds can live longer or at least not have to isolate themselves totally.

So it is the same thing with the tests. Maybe the back of the mouth is safer but slightly less sensitive, but instead of prioritising protecting the healthy by not running dangerous, untested and suspect medicine, there is some crazy "saving lives" argument, which has the same smell as the "WMD in Iraq", ie a total lie. It is overkill like the masks, or at least the obligation to perhaps wear a mask outdoors where there are very few people.

After reading the article that @Maddox posted it does feel like the public is being mistreated with these nose probes. Then again, there's less to fear that from the vaccines and how many solid examples of harm are there from nose tests?

Does anyone know what the official line is on why it must be done up the nose next to the brain?

Would be good just to hear what if any official explanation they have for doing it there.

Then - is there anything else which a doctor will test in that spot, which was done before the Covid scamdemic happened? I asked that question to that surgeon I spoke to and he said that they do probe things up the nose to be tested, but nothing as deep as that. So it sounds like a test previously unused was suddenly implemented specially for Covid.

Yep, 1 in 200 chance of dying in my age group, early forties, unsurprisingly I didn't even get near to dying, and all that overkill with repeatedly swabbing the brain. Something is wrong, I don't get how the majority doesn't manage to cotton on.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker

These Poopy Pant MFs wouldn't miss the opportunity to impregnate those swabs with something...

My guess is it takes multiple doses to be effective, hence all the BS requirements for multiple tests for events etc. in the UK.

It make no sense that you have to take a test on arrival, and day 2, and day 7 (or whatever it is) to return to the UK...

Unless it's just to incentivise the vaxx

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Would greatly appreciate a datasheet from someone more knowledgeable about how to get a test done for travel without getting that thing jammed up my nose. What are the testing options? I didn't even know there was a saliva test.

I was looking into the at-home tests earlier today but it seems like they all want you to do it on webcam while someone watches, so you can't just spit on it or jam it into a papaya and send it in.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Would greatly appreciate a datasheet from someone more knowledgeable about how to get a test done for travel without getting that thing jammed up my nose. What are the testing options? I didn't even know there was a saliva test.

I was looking into the at-home tests earlier today but it seems like they all want you to do it on webcam while someone watches, so you can't just spit on it or jam it into a papaya and send it in.
Easy there tiger.