Covid-19 PCR Test Swab - Is it Safe?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Hey everyone,

I'm skeptical about the covid-19 test. My only reason for being skeptical is that they are actually allowing proof of a negative test to be able to travel. To me, it would make more sense for them to eliminate that option in order to generate an incentive/punishment to get people vaccinated. So the fact that they are allowing people to get a negative test (something that has a modicum of rationality about it) makes me skeptical that there is something on the test swab that is nefarious. I am contemplating a trip and wonder if I should get that swab. Do any of you have other reason or evidence to suspect that it is dangerous to get the swab?
I think that in 3 months we've kinda seen where the negative test thing is going. Regardless of whether it is dangerous or not (humiliating/psychological/physical damaging at least) it is not the plan that the negative test continues. They're just phasing it out and it was a middle step towards full vaccination requirement. The leap towards that was too big to take in once. We see this movement clearly now, e.g. in the UK and NYC.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker

This story made me think 'what IS up with this test?... is it to tip toe to vaccine passports, or is it to catch people either way. I.e whether you take the vax or not, you've been done anyway.

I reckon it's the first... 12 months and they'll have whipped away the test option, by which time the morons will have forgotten it was ever a choice, and be on their second booster.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
20 months in, i finally had my first PCR test for travel. Took 20 seconds, no discomfort. Hated the idea of it, because it's ultimately a small yielding to the nonsense of it all, but relieved to get it out the way. Was negative too, thankfully.

Does all seem a massive scam though. For my girl and it cost aprox 50euros. When arriving in destination, that'll be same again. Then when we return, two more times.

So all in all 200euros just to take part in an enforced humiliation ritual.

Of course this all just goes away, all you need to do is take a vaccine....

All part of the bait & switch.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've said it a few times on the forum, but going to keep posting so more people can see it. You can just spit on the tests with plenty of saliva and get a negative result. I've done it 4 times for travel now. You just have to be able to do it unsupervised. Thankfully in the UK they do kits at home or if you go to a drive in test centre they let you do it yourself because one of the prerequisites to getting a free test is that you say you have symptoms, and the cronies don't want to get anywhere near you. Seriously, they use litter pickers to send the test pack through your car window. They look like retards :laugh:

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
Avoid getting touched with the swab in the throat or in the nose (especially deep). Just do a non invasive PCR or Antigen from saliva, which are more expensive but you wont risk sickness for days..

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
What type of test is the US A requiring before you can re-enter your own soil?
Is it the type you can just spit on? Is this called a PCR test?

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
No way...

I'd never even heard of this... a LAMP test.

Looks like you just spit in the bottle.

Even The Expletives in the UK accept it.

Makes the schwab look even more sinister... they're obviously lying about having to collect samples from up the nose.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I have to get PCR test this week.

If I take the swab and just put it in the center of the nostril without touching the sides of my nose (so no cells get on it), will they spit back a reading that says "unreadable" or something? Or do they just run it in a machine and it will come back "negative?"

First time I had to get it, I just would barely touch the sides, but I got some cells to make it look legit. Then I rinsed and blew my nose after. But this time I wonder if I could just not even touch the nose at all, or if it would produce some kind of unreadable result requiring me to do it again...

Felix88

Kingfisher
My district "required" everyone to get the test but then I refused because of how incompetent they are and no one care. You can see how everyone think how laughable the whole thing is.

My mother went and got tested but she won't do it again.

It's clearly stated in our constitution that we have the sovereignty of our own body, no one have the right to violate our body in anyway. Think what you will about Hochiminh but he left an undeniable legacy that everyone here remember "nothing is more precious than freedom".

I can't stand reposting, but with all the new members and feds viewing this forum it's probably worth it for them to watch this video again, the swabs for the most part (probably not all of them if its a home q-tip) are doused in a chemical cleaner / sterilizing agent called ethylene oxide, which is not too far off from the nano-accumulator graphene oxide. EO is a known toxin and carcinogen, and people are getting this swabbed up into their nasal cavity roots and it will be causing neurological damage. Many of the masks are also covered in this crap, just imagine what concentration of these cancerous metals and nanoparticles are in those vials.

Here are multiple videos:

Morgellons on slave masks, swabs, everywhere:
]

More absolute proof that covid 'test' kit swabs are loaded with nano fibers:

Covid test swabs packed with dangerous hydrogel and lithium:

Can we please close the book on this? The swabs will poison you, and are part of the genocide. DO NOT take any tests, there is no virus, there is no vaccine, there is only different dosages of toxic poison and contaminants, nano or no-nano.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
I have to get PCR test this week.

If I take the swab and just put it in the center of the nostril without touching the sides of my nose (so no cells get on it), will they spit back a reading that says "unreadable" or something? Or do they just run it in a machine and it will come back "negative?"

First time I had to get it, I just would barely touch the sides, but I got some cells to make it look legit. Then I rinsed and blew my nose after. But this time I wonder if I could just not even touch the nose at all, or if it would produce some kind of unreadable result requiring me to do it again...

Sounds like you're self administering the test? If so, why would you stick it up your nose at all? Just take a cheek swab.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Sounds like you're self administering the test? If so, why would you stick it up your nose at all? Just take a cheek swab.
No I have to go through a drive-through pharmacy basically, so the person watches me.

@iop890 Where are you based? I just go to the local Walgreens, a pharmacy here. You can also book it through a lab.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
I can't stand reposting, but with all the new members and feds viewing this forum it's probably worth it for them to watch this video again, the swabs for the most part (probably not all of them if its a home q-tip) are doused in a chemical cleaner / sterilizing agent called ethylene oxide, which is not too far off from the nano-accumulator graphene oxide. EO is a known toxin and carcinogen, and people are getting this swabbed up into their nasal cavity roots and it will be causing neurological damage. Many of the masks are also covered in this crap, just imagine what concentration of these cancerous metals and nanoparticles are in those vials.

Here are multiple videos:

Morgellons on slave masks, swabs, everywhere:
]

More absolute proof that covid 'test' kit swabs are loaded with nano fibers:

Covid test swabs packed with dangerous hydrogel and lithium:

Can we please close the book on this? The swabs will poison you, and are part of the genocide. DO NOT take any tests, there is no virus, there is no vaccine, there is only different dosages of toxic poison and contaminants, nano or no-nano.

Fact-checked; false

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
No I have to go through a drive-through pharmacy basically, so the person watches me.

@iop890 Where are you based? I just go to the local Walgreens, a pharmacy here. You can also book it through a lab.

Winner... learn that magic trick, where it looks like your sticking something up your nose, but really you just stick it to the wall just inside your nose and slide your hand up the cylinder...

You can do it with pens, pencils... and toxic swabs.

You can then drive around the corner and deal with it.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Fact-checked; false

How much do you trust this so-called fact checking? Are fact checkers infallible truth tellers, impartial watchdogs of the media? Or perhaps they have a corporate agenda just like the MSM outlets they claim to keep honest. This trend of fact-checking is very insidious and takes people in quite easily. "Oh well, this was fact-checked so surely it must be true!"

Were you aware that the chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation is also on the board of Pfizer? Fact-checking is bogus and agenda-driven to begin with, but you can easily disregard any propaganda spewing forth from this outlet. Always follow the money.

Don't forget that this war is a test of our ability to obtain and process truthful information and that fact-checking is a low-level but nonetheless effective weapon in the relentless assault on Truth.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member

I'm in Texas. I haven't taken a test before but I assumed the nurse would be doing the nose rape herself in most cases. Haven't looked into whether we have the drive through option like that available where I could fake it.

Also, can anyone more knowledgeable than me tell me what counts as "PCR test"? Is the one where you spit into a vial still a PCR? Because that would be ideal.