Covid-19 PCR Test Swab - Is it Safe?

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
How much do you trust this so-called fact checking? Are fact checkers infallible truth tellers, impartial watchdogs of the media? Or perhaps they have a corporate agenda just like the MSM outlets they claim to keep honest. This trend of fact-checking is very insidious and takes people in quite easily. "Oh well, this was fact-checked so surely it must be true!"

Were you aware that the chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation is also on the board of Pfizer? Fact-checking is bogus and agenda-driven to begin with, but you can easily disregard any propaganda spewing forth from this outlet. Always follow the money.

Don't forget that this war is a test of our ability to obtain and process truthful information and that fact-checking is a low-level but nonetheless effective weapon in the relentless assault on Truth.
[/QUOTE ]

I was joking... we pretty much live In opposite world these days.

On the topic of ethylene oxide, for the past year, there's been thousands of food products (of nearly all types) which have been found to contain levels of EO surpassing the amounts deemed "safe". This is in France, but the EU as a whole is probably hit too.

Fact-checked; false

I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor to post that here. Yes, the (((fact-checkers))) are errand boys of kabbalistic information clerks, sent to muddy the waters of truth.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm in Texas. I haven't taken a test before but I assumed the nurse would be doing the nose rape herself in most cases. Haven't looked into whether we have the drive through option like that available where I could fake it.

Also, can anyone more knowledgeable than me tell me what counts as "PCR test"? Is the one where you spit into a vial still a PCR? Because that would be ideal.
You will have to put something in your nose but if you use CVS, Walgreens, or Quest labs, you basically do a drive through and you can put the thing in your nose yourself. They are all behind glass. It's literally like Mcdonalds drive through. They roll down the window hand you the swab and you stay in your car and hand it back to them lol. Nobody I found does saliva anymore unfortunately.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
I can't stand reposting, but with all the new members and feds viewing this forum it's probably worth it for them to watch this video again, the swabs for the most part (probably not all of them if its a home q-tip) are doused in a chemical cleaner / sterilizing agent called ethylene oxide, which is not too far off from the nano-accumulator graphene oxide. EO is a known toxin and carcinogen, and people are getting this swabbed up into their nasal cavity roots and it will be causing neurological damage. Many of the masks are also covered in this crap, just imagine what concentration of these cancerous metals and nanoparticles are in those vials.

Here are multiple videos:

Morgellons on slave masks, swabs, everywhere:
]

More absolute proof that covid 'test' kit swabs are loaded with nano fibers:

Covid test swabs packed with dangerous hydrogel and lithium:

Can we please close the book on this? The swabs will poison you, and are part of the genocide. DO NOT take any tests, there is no virus, there is no vaccine, there is only different dosages of toxic poison and contaminants, nano or no-nano.

Who knows, this could be alarmist...

The morgellons... could just be fibers, and they DO squirm like they're alive when they get moist...

EO... seems to be a legit sterilizing agent that's used to sterilize other fragile medical pieces;

What we know for sure is these people have an agenda, and giving them open access to your naval cavity probably isn't a good idea.

Ok, they use ethylene oxide to sterilize the swabs. Now, take a look at this:
https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/ethylene-oxide
"At room temperature, ethylene oxide is a flammable colorless gas with a sweet odor. It is used primarily to produce other chemicals, including antifreeze. In smaller amounts, ethylene oxide is used as a pesticide and a sterilizing agent. The ability of ethylene oxide to damage DNA makes it an effective sterilizing agent but also accounts for its cancer-causing activity."

It's a carcinogen. Even in trace amounts, you don't want any of it.
Do you think none of the EO remains on the swab when shoved deep in people's nose?

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Hmmm. Had to get another test today, and I will say a couple things.

First, the swab is incredibly abrasive. It's not like a q-tip. I conducted the test procedure myself so I just gently placed it in my nostril, but once you do that, the fibers seem to expand and they feel very rough.

Second, the moment you put the swab into your nose there is a sharp burning, acrid sensation. This assured me that this is not merely a benign cotton-type material. Something toxic/chemical is on this thing. I barely touched the inside of my nostril and it started burning immediately. I also smelled an odor like a chemical gas. Possibly that is the EO that they sterilize the swab with. Inhaling EO gas is probably a sure-fire way to develop brain tumors (question is what dose is required to cause this).

The second I pulled away from the drive-through, I put a wet napkin in my nose to try to wipe anything off, and then blew my nose, but even later today I still feel this sensation of slight burning, and like a slight acrid smell, so it's possible it puts something in there which is hard to remove.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Where are you guys getting these self administered tests? And are they good for travel?

US Only answer: The BinaxNOW rapid test is good for travel if you use it on camera in front of one of their bureaucrats. I believe they will give you a QR Code which is acceptable - look at up. I used it because I felt ill and was going to be exposed to an elderly, sick family member. So I just used it for that reason, not to travel. So I did not call and get on camera. It is about 20 bucks, available at CVS, Walgreens, etc. You just swirl it around your nostrils for 15 seconds each, you don't shove it up in there. That said, if you do it on camera for travel purposes, I have no idea if they make you shove it up high.

@iop890 and anyone else:
Edit to add, after reading Don Quixote's post above: After twirling the swab around my first nostril for the 15 seconds, I did not like the feeling. It smelled like nothing, made my right eye water, and I felt like I was going sneeze. It was a very mild discomfort for sure, but I do recall hesitation at putting it in the left nostril and repeating the process. I also recall letting out a big sigh before doing the other nostril. Make of this as you will, but I think it is important to say to all that I felt a heavy heart on the second half of the test. I cannot articulate why.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Had to get another test today, and I will say a couple things.

First, the swab is incredibly abrasive. It's not like a q-tip. I conducted the test procedure myself so I just gently placed it in my nostril, but once you do that, the fibers seem to expand and they feel very rough.

Second, the moment you put the swab into your nose there is a sharp burning, acrid sensation. This assured me that this is not merely a benign cotton-type material. Something toxic/chemical is on this thing. I barely touched the inside of my nostril and it started burning immediately. I also smelled an odor like a chemical gas. Possibly that is the EO that they sterilize the swab with. Inhaling EO gas is probably a sure-fire way to develop brain tumors (question is what dose is required to cause this).

The second I pulled away from the drive-through, I put a wet napkin in my nose to try to wipe anything off, and then blew my nose, but even later today I still feel this sensation of slight burning, and like a slight acrid smell, so it's possible it puts something in there which is hard to remove.
This mostly describes my experience. +1. I opted for the "shallow" nasal swab rather than the deeper variety, as I was told it was less invasive. Felt like the swab tunneled out some portion of the inner lining of my nostril. Blowing nose and forcing water up there didnt remove the feeling. Took a day or two to not notice anymore. Would not recommend.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
This mostly describes my experience. +1. I opted for the "shallow" nasal swab rather than the deeper variety, as I was told it was less invasive. Felt like the swab tunneled out some portion of the inner lining of my nostril. Blowing nose and forcing water up there didnt remove the feeling. Took a day or two to not notice anymore. Would not recommend.
I saw an analysis of it under microscope which found aluminum and titanium, and even shards of glass in the material. They make it abrasive purposefully as it is designed to grab cell tissue. I think that's why it burns, and I think the chemical smell is from the EO.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Ok, they use ethylene oxide to sterilize the swabs. Now, take a look at this:
https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/ethylene-oxide
"At room temperature, ethylene oxide is a flammable colorless gas with a sweet odor. It is used primarily to produce other chemicals, including antifreeze. In smaller amounts, ethylene oxide is used as a pesticide and a sterilizing agent. The ability of ethylene oxide to damage DNA makes it an effective sterilizing agent but also accounts for its cancer-causing activity."

It's a carcinogen. Even in trace amounts, you don't want any of it.
Do you think none of the EO remains on the swab when shoved deep in people's nose?

Of course, I'm just saying it's possible that it's legit...

Those cancer reports aren't clear about exposure/dose required to be harmful...

'Trace amounts' and 'small amounts' are not the same thing.

What the cancer reports do say is that exposure can cause irritation, headaches, nausea... I'm not aware of anyone reporting that as a side effect of being tested.

Again, I'm not saying you're wrong... but the fact the box says 'EO' isn't enough to conclude that anyone tested will die.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I’ve actually had a sinus headache for the past few days. Never had this before. I just thought about the connection of the PCR. Anyone get a PCR and get headaches after?

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Hey everyone,

I'm skeptical about the covid-19 test. My only reason for being skeptical is that they are actually allowing proof of a negative test to be able to travel. To me, it would make more sense for them to eliminate that option in order to generate an incentive/punishment to get people vaccinated. So the fact that they are allowing people to get a negative test (something that has a modicum of rationality about it) makes me skeptical that there is something on the test swab that is nefarious. I am contemplating a trip and wonder if I should get that swab. Do any of you have other reason or evidence to suspect that it is dangerous to get the swab?

This will vary wildly but at Walgreens, there was a line of cars for the free pace test(this was in April). They passed me the swabs and a ziplock bag and instructions. You are to swab yourself and snap the q tip and put the swab in the bag and they test it. You could totally just not stick the swab in your nose and just snap it, put it in the zip lock bag and hand it in their window. No one checks or at least that was the case in April

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
I’ve actually had a sinus headache for the past few days. Never had this before. I just thought about the connection of the PCR. Anyone get a PCR and get headaches after?
I had the PCR test done in february/21 and had a headache for 2 weeks.
At that time I was ignorant of all the evils of this test.

As other users have already reported, this test is extremely invasive, it can damage your blood-brain barrier, and many experts who have analyzed the swabs have identified graphene and other abrasive materials in it.

And this test is not even accurate, it doesn't serve to identify the covid.
The inventor of the PCR test, the CDC and other scientists have already said that PCR can be triggered by other viruses, exosomes and inflammatory proteins.
This is why the president of Tanzania got a positive result after using PCR on papayas and goats.

I do not recommend anyone to do this test, but if there is an extremely urgent reason, such as a business trip, do the PCR test at laboratories that collect saliva samples.
On google you can find a laboratory near you that uses saliva as a sample instead of swabs. It will be a little more expensive, but it will be safer for you and your family.

LeoniusD

Pelican
The swab absolutely is not safe.

There are a myriad of reports of different swab products out there that say that many of the swabs don't just contain harmless cotton - it's a mix of glass fibers, some nano-powder and various other materials that get stuck in that sensitive area.

However there is absolutely a way around it. Just say that you have a deviated septum or some other nasal condition and simply won't take the nasal swab.

Mouth is fine. I have multiple friends and did the mouth swabs myself. You just remain adamant and most testers allow it to be done. And don't do the tests at the airports with your flight being due in 2 hours. Because then you may not have the option of arguing with this one new anal TSA-Covid-agent who knows that your flight is about to take off and you don't have enough time to ask for his boss or find another place.

And even in the mouth - rinsing your mouth is good advice afterwards.

The tests however do make people sick - especially the ones performed in the nose. The virus is so dangerous that a sneeze in a bus transmits it to 20 people, but they need to take the sample from your brain - mouth should be enough. You can use such arguments with obstructive workers.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Found a place that does saliva testing and returns results within 24 hours. Still going to be tight scheduling for a 20 hour flight when I need it within 72 hours of arrival but at least I can keep my nasal virginity intact.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Although the PCR is in no way good for you, I don't think it can be equated to the dangers of the vaccine (they are not inoculating you with hydrogel technology on the PCR swab, as some have suggested). Biden has mandated that all federal workers get the vaccine and has removed the option for weekly testing. Why would he remove that option if the PCR was indeed equivalent to the vaccine?

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Man, I just had a clinic here turn down my insistance that the doc said I mustn't get nose raped...

That test is probably benign BS, but I just don't wanna chance it... especially as I know a salivia test/check swab would get the same result.

So what are my options?

Dumb bish... I flipped her off Russian style.

[PS. It is getting funny watching them try and keep this panto going.

I didn't wear a mask, no-one cared, yet they've got a receptionist walking around in a bio-hazard suit.

She knew I was clowning the whole thing, they all know it's a joke now.

It's too late to whip up fear here... you can't have the president ridiculing the whole thing at the start, full football stadiums, open everything and 100K street protests throughout... then suddenly push vaccines.

I think the threat now is they'll unleash vials of marburg on the metro.]

Tippy

Woodpecker
Man, I just had a clinic here turn down my insistance that the doc said I mustn't get nose raped...

That test is probably benign BS, but I just don't wanna chance it... especially as I know a salivia test/check swab would get the same result.

So what are my options?

Dumb bish... I flipped her off Russian style.

[PS. It is getting funny watching them try and keep this panto going.

I didn't wear a mask, no-one cared, yet they've got a receptionist walking around in a bio-hazard suit.

She knew I was clowning the whole thing, they all know it's a joke now.

It's too late to whip up fear here... you can't have the president ridiculing the whole thing at the start, full football stadiums, open everything and 100K street protests throughout... then suddenly push vaccines.

I think the threat now is they'll unleash vials of marburg on the metro.]

Did you offer mouth rape as an option?

I've only been throat raped once and used a saliva test on two other occasions.

I'm not shoving anything up my nose or allowing anyone else to do so.