Covid-19 PCR Test Swab - Is it Safe?

kingtufti

Sparrow
We're almost two years deep into this panto...

If there was something really nefarious in the swabs, someone would have proven it by now...

The number of swabs out there daily worldwide, that any nurse could steal and hand-off to a friend to be analysed...

I've read a bit about medical science for my work, and it's always amazing how nano-scale reactions can effect our health, and of course there could be anything in the vaxxes...

But the swabs?...

Stored at room temperature?

I've got an interest in denying the possibilities, as I've taken a couple of tests (and I wouldn't risk it again)...

But still, I think it's a stretch.

kingtufti

Sparrow
4_6003405840676030858.mp4

At the end of this interview, Dr says that a Polish scientist analysed the swabs and believes they are designed to gather DNA...

From his detailed micro-analysis of the vaccine, it follows that he would have found anything else.

Maddox

Woodpecker
The swab absolutely is not safe.

There are a myriad of reports of different swab products out there that say that many of the swabs don't just contain harmless cotton - it's a mix of glass fibers, some nano-powder and various other materials that get stuck in that sensitive area.

However there is absolutely a way around it. Just say that you have a deviated septum or some other nasal condition and simply won't take the nasal swab.

Mouth is fine. I have multiple friends and did the mouth swabs myself. You just remain adamant and most testers allow it to be done. And don't do the tests at the airports with your flight being due in 2 hours. Because then you may not have the option of arguing with this one new anal TSA-Covid-agent who knows that your flight is about to take off and you don't have enough time to ask for his boss or find another place.

And even in the mouth - rinsing your mouth is good advice afterwards.

The tests however do make people sick - especially the ones performed in the nose. The virus is so dangerous that a sneeze in a bus transmits it to 20 people, but they need to take the sample from your brain - mouth should be enough. You can use such arguments with obstructive workers.

How can the saliva test be done before you go to the airport as proof that you've taken it in the last 48 hours...or whatever they require?

And if you're doing the mouth swab at home, why not just spit onto it instead of rolling it around in your mouth?

john_Jea

Sparrow
However there is absolutely a way around it. Just say that you have a deviated septum or some other nasal condition and simply won't take the nasal swab.
I searched deviated septum and I was surprised to realize that I actually have it. Not very severe but enough for it to not be a lie.

My boss called me earlier to day and told me I, and the rest of my coworkers, had to take a PCR test tomorrow...
I will be calling the testing side to try and get a saliva test.

If anyone has anymore tips to minimize the participation in this evil I would be grateful.