COVID-19: Will We Become Psychotic Narcissists?

Combine being locked up in micro apartments for months:

With non stop satanic propaganda and BLM racial division violent protests:

An economic collapse:

Disturbed people that come out impoverished from isolation:

Crazy feminazis that see violent rapists and oppressive patriarchs everywhere:

We got some wild times ahead guys...

Last edited:
There's something off about the sorts of people that aggressively insist that people stay inside.

It's almost like they enjoy the isolation and/or want to push it on everyone else.

The infection fatality rate is about 0.5% or maybe lower if current CDC estimates are correct. The danger is minimal, especially if you aren't old or infirm.

I really have issues with Vanknin's thesis. He comes from it from a wholly secular, materialistic point of view and by his reckoning, I (who have been living completely alone since late April) should be a narcissist or borderline by now. I won't deny that isolation sucks (even for an introvert like me) and that Zooms and telecons are no substitute for human interaction, but to say that I'm a psychopath? Really?

The secular-materialistic perspective excludes, a priori, the realm of the invisible and immaterial. I and others have recourse to prayer and the graces of the Sacraments. Imagine how terrible things are for those who have neither!

BigFellow

Sparrow
There's something off about the sorts of people that aggressively insist that people stay inside.

It's almost like they enjoy the isolation and/or want to push it on everyone else.

The infection fatality rate is about 0.5% or maybe lower if current CDC estimates are correct. The danger is minimal, especially if you aren't old or infirm.
I sense that they want men to become more effeminate. They want men to become docile obedient homemakers instead of going out into the world and building, working, conquering, exploring, etc...