COVID as Only Cause of Death

jakester318

Sparrow
Basic facts about COVID-19 related deaths per CDC website and during the time period 2/1/2020 through 8/22/2020:
  1. Total deaths for US population involving COVID-19: 164,280 out of 327,167,434 total population
  2. Of the 164,280, 36,078 occurred in a nursing home/ltc facility (~ 22%)
  3. Of the 164,280, 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned (or 9,856).
So out of 327,167,434, total COVID-19 related deaths equals 0.000502128216098672%. Of the deaths where COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned, that amounts to 0.000030125247734773%.

See the numbers for yourself: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#PlaceDeath

I don't know about you, but I believe this proves that this whole thing is not a pandemic. If anything, it proves that our government are deceivers and are working tirelessly to deceive the masses about the severity of this health threat. We know that Satan is the great deceiver and it doesn't surprise me to see deception at work here.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Other countries have published their data and the numbers went up as high as 15%. Italy was only 3% of their deaths.

And those countries were places with 1000 or 2000 deaths, so 150 to 300 deaths purely on covid is identical to normal pneumonia or flu deaths. How do you differentiate between a pneumonia deaths of unknown cause vs covid pneumonia? There is only the shitty test and nothing else.

The other 85 to 97% of course are connected to either old old age or cancer or other severe diseases. All younger people dying had cancer for years or it was a motorcycle accident or other such crap.

Reactions: 911

Aboulia

Robin
You may find this useful as well. It shows that there is no real epidemic going on, that masks don't work due to the nature of how viral respiratory illnesses spread, and that air humidity is important for virus transmission.

All-cause mortality during COVID-19: No plague and a likely signature of mass homicide by government response

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I was talking with a friend today about how we will soon be entering flu season.

The common cold is a coronavirus. I was remarking how bizarre it is that we are getting these Covid infections during the hot summer months. I haven't paid much attention to when I last got a common cold, because it's really not a big deal to me, but I want to say it only happens in colder months. Hence the name "cold." Is this your experience as well? That's certainly when influenza spreads.

I have been saying from the start, this is just a bad flu. But maybe I was wrong. Maybe it was just a really mild flu. That's how it's looking now.

Also, there is no systemic racism. Well at least there wasn't but they probably created some now.

SilentOne

Woodpecker
So they finally admitted the truth on this subject. That there is no pandemic going on unless you are watching your typical tv programming. Unfortunately, their job is already done. The economy is in ruins. Inflation is rising, foods becoming scarce, more people are losing jobs, and their slaves will still obey these silly rules out of hysteria. :sleepy:

Interesting that the accurate number is only 6% of the total deaths. That number 6 just keeps flying around. They admitting only 10k died from Covid and nothing else, yet even those numbers may be lower. I have a feeling old age and obesity accounted for more than half of those stats too.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
I was talking with a friend today about how we will soon be entering flu season.

The common cold is a coronavirus. I was remarking how bizarre it is that we are getting these Covid infections during the hot summer months. I haven't paid much attention to when I last got a common cold, because it's really not a big deal to me, but I want to say it only happens in colder months. Hence the name "cold." Is this your experience as well? That's certainly when influenza spreads.

I have been saying from the start, this is just a bad flu. But maybe I was wrong. Maybe it was just a really mild flu. That's how it's looking now.

Also, there is no systemic racism. Well at least there wasn't but they probably created some now.
You are assuming that the covid 'cases' have any sort of symptoms. Virtually all cases are utterly and completely without symptoms, without diseasease. So you only get test-positives while they increased testing. That is all they have. There are no colds, no flus, no pneumonia deaths, not even more deaths among the elderly because they killed off the few prematurely in care homes during the first weeks of the panic. They only have the tests and empty hospitals.

EftpjtZWsAAcRYH.jpg
It's the same everywhere else. Most countries did not even have any spike in deaths because their system did not change.

DanielH

Woodpecker
You are assuming that the covid 'cases' have any sort of symptoms. Virtually all cases are utterly and completely without symptoms, without diseasease. So you only get test-positives while they increased testing. That is all they have. There are no colds, no flus, no pneumonia deaths, not even more deaths among the elderly because they killed off the few prematurely in care homes during the first weeks of the panic. They only have the tests and empty hospitals.

View attachment 24867
It's the same everywhere else. Most countries did not even have any spike in deaths because their system did not change.
If it comes back this Fall or Winter, now they have the infrastructure to test everyone. With the censorship out there, we might see a level of dystopian lockdowns and persecution that would make these past couple months seem trivial.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Cases vs deaths in the UK - you can boost cases whenever you want since the tests even according to their logic are mostly false positive, but raising deaths is harder.

By the way - you have a NHS nurse who says this:

'This is my certificate of b*****ks.' Ms Hampton said. 'I didn't clap for the NHS, I didn't clap for myself. Because why would I clap for myself when I did f*** all?'

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
If it comes back this Fall or Winter, now they have the infrastructure to test everyone. With the censorship out there, we might see a level of dystopian lockdowns and persecution that would make these past couple months seem trivial.
I'm waiting for them to make Anti-Covid speech and websites illegal and a crime. It'll happen.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Based FSSP Priest serving facts on Corona and straight up telling the laity to disobey their governor and their bishop.
We need more courageous men of God like this to actually speak up and say "No more. This is the line, and you shall not cross it."

Amen. Mad respect to the young Catholic Priest.

Source