budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@ShannonAlexander: "It’s been over a year. How long is it supposed to take?"

90905be83932e9af.jpeg

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
I like the new expression PureBlood. It is already used and it has very good meme potential for the future. As far as I understand it is meant for the people who did not undergo gene therapy and their blood is untainted pure.

Do I understand it right?
Do you know the origin who made it up first?
apparently it was a tik tok influencer named Lyndsey Marie. But you are right in saying that the meme makers of the world will be all over it. I want to see one with the iq bell curve and purebloods.

purebl.jpg

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Clown World don't quit...

image.png

What makes these memes and variations thereof even funnier is that the words are almost taken verbatim from the bloviations of our Dear Leader and Clown in Chief.

During his mandate speech he first declared "I want to emphasize that the vaccines provide very strong protection from [the killer virus]" only to say a few minutes later "We're going to protect the vaccinated workers from un-vaccinated coworkers." Even the dankest meme ever created could not get through to the brainwashed mind of an individual failing to see the contradiction in those two moronic utterances.

Enoch

Hummingbird
I like the new expression PureBlood. It is already used and it has very good meme potential for the future. As far as I understand it is meant for the people who did not undergo gene therapy and their blood is untainted pure.

Do I understand it right?
Do you know the origin who made it up first?
This is a Harry Potter influenced meme. I'm dodging this one.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
This is a fair assessment of the ego of Trump. He's not one of them... But he isn't exactly one of us either. He wants to win and wants credit for winning to the point where his ego misses his own ideology and his business acumen didn't result in political tactics once he got rid of the bannon Crew.
It’s not like Trump is some avowed RVF/pol member. He has natural red pill qualities due to being an alpha male, but it’s not like he is a thought leader with this stuff, at the end of the day he is still meanstream in his thinking. He’s probably never thought twice about vaccines, and keep in mind, anti-vaxx, anti-pharma sentiment was largely the domain of the Whole Foods Left until 2020.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Surely the term pure blood existed before harry potter.
Yes in relation to animals:

an individual, especially an animal, whose ancestry consists of a single strain or type unmixed with any other.

For instance:

Person 1: Is that a Pitbull mix?

Person 2: No... That is a pureblood American Bulldog.