jog-h2o.jpg

LfyjtClx.jpeg

Last edited:

Beacon

Robin
Im not sure I get this.
Who are all the characters ?
Is the blond guy trump ?
The guy with the Swastika is a "Nazi" according to the left (i.e., a koof and wax skeptic), he is joined by Nikki Minaj. He is going against the normie person who wears a mask, sanitizes his hands every five seconds, bleaches his groceries, quadrouple or quintable waxed etc. but is surprised to see Trump on the other side.

Get it?

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Nice analysis of the meme by both of you. Just goes to show how divided people are on this subject. Trump supporters are disappointed by his seemingly normie opinion about the vax, while blacks who usually side with leftists at all costs now have to roll with hardcore conservatives.

I mean Kanye West made a song called "black skinhead" a while ago and he said he wants to run for president, therefore, I could see him creating his own party that caters to the needs of both based conservatives and blacks. I'm just trying to connect the dots here.

Not sure if we're allowed to post those kind of videos. I'm obviously just joking here.

The guy with the Swastika is a "Nazi" according to the left (i.e., a koof and wax skeptic), he is joined by Nikki Minaj. He is going against the normie person who wears a mask, sanitizes his hands every five seconds, bleaches his groceries, quadrouple or quintable waxed etc. but is surprised to see Trump on the other side.

Get it?
Don’t forget the “I f*cking love science!” Tee-shirt